Found Deceased GA - Kelly Nash, 25, Buford, 5 Jan 2015

Actually yes, an affair. Not saying he is or did but that would be a logical reason if you share an account with your SO or if they have access to your phone. I can't think of other reasons, company phones aren't usually disposable and they said he works for his dad's business. Maybe school? If he is involved in study groups and didn't want to give out his personal number? Just throwing reasons out there.

regarding the burner phone - I realize his family has said he has no issues with drugs. But unfortunately, I am not willing to discredit that angle just yet. :(

I understand. I'm not discrediting it either. I'm just doubting it because usually with drugs, comes rumors of drugs. There hasn't been one inlking of it. A lot of times when drugs are involved, people will sometimes say, 'he got into some stuff he shouldn't have' or something along those lines. Dealers are usually the ones with burner phones & there isn't evidence that he was dealing.

I'm not discrediting anything, I'm just saying that the drug angle seems pretty unlikely.

MOO :moo:

:bump:

155kkzs.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/missingcas...865135400495/1036547923032208/?type=1&theater

A body has been found in the lake really close to where he disappeared

I am just surprised that Disappeared is getting involved in a case that isn't even a month old. That seems odd to me.

They got involved in Christina Morris's case fairly early. I think involvement in the cases early on gives them an opportunity to get search footage, etc.

I'm local and have not seen any more word on the body that was found yesterday. But the Find Kelly Nash facebook page was taken down right after the news came out about the found body yesterday. I thought that was strange that they took down the page. Have you seen that before? Why would they do that? I don't think it sounds good for that family. :(

Did you see the article about the teenager that took a picture of the body and posted it on snapchat and twitter? It was taken down but can you believe her? It's like kids these days are desensitized to death and stuff. http://www.gafollowers.com/body-kelly-nash-found-lake-lanier/#_

Question, sorry if I missed it, was it stated if he bought anything at the convenience store?

Why would he go jump in the lake in the middle of the night?

I'm local and have not seen any more word on the body that was found yesterday. But the Find Kelly Nash facebook page was taken down right after the news came out about the found body yesterday. I thought that was strange that they took down the page. Have you seen that before? Why would they do that? I don't think it sounds good for that family. :(

Did you see the article about the teenager that took a picture of the body and posted it on snapchat and twitter? It was taken down but can you believe her? It's like kids these days are desensitized to death and stuff. http://www.gafollowers.com/body-kelly-nash-found-lake-lanier/#_

Take a look at the comments....it might not have been a teenager.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back