George and Cindy in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: I don't know. Maybe because most people cannot believe grandparents would act out in the manner in which the A's did. CA loves the attention. She's a strong, strong woman. If this were offensive to her she'd be back to work at a regular job and assuming a normal life. They are not going to do that and will milk the media for all their worth and feel as if they accomplished something significant. Besides I'm thinking maybe CA feels she needs to get financially healthy now incase KC gets pregnant again so she can go after custody. It's possible, but just my opinion.

So this makes her clothes shopping important to people?

That was my question. Why would this be important to anybody?

As far as we know, George took a picture of Cindy and vise-versa and called around till some one would post it.

BBM: I don't know. Maybe because most people cannot believe grandparents would act out in the manner in which the A's did. CA loves the attention. She's a strong, strong woman. If this were offensive to her she'd be back to work at a regular job and assuming a normal life. They are not going to do that and will milk the media for all their worth and feel as if they accomplished something significant. Besides I'm thinking maybe CA feels she needs to get financially healthy now incase KC gets pregnant again so she can go after custody. It's possible, but just my opinion.

BBM - This says it all.

It shouldn't. But they are stalked.

I find it crazy. But that's just me.

If they go to Home Depot, they are followed and picked apart.
If they go to Belk, they are followed and picked apart.
If they go to Caylee's memorial for her birthday, they are followed and picked apart.
If they pet dolphins, they are followed and picked apart.

The media just needs to let it go.

The verdict was over a month ago

I agree with all of your post except the bbm part. No one that followed this case is ever going to forget how they lied for fca and what they didn't say or do for Caylee, especially during the trial.

As far as we know, George took a picture of Cindy and vise-versa and called around till some one would post it.

I suppose they called security on themselves too.

I think they were just clothes shopping. Nothing more.

JMO

I agree with all of your post except the bbm part. No one that followed this case is ever going to forget how they lied for fca and what they didn't say or do for Caylee, especially during the trial.

I never said anyone would forget anything.

I said the media should let it go.

AS IN: Let the Anthony's shop for clothes without it becoming "news".

If the A's are doing something newsworthy, I hope it's reported on.
But, shopping for clothes is not exactly what I would call news worthy.

The media should just let the unimportant stuff GO.

It's crazy.

JMO

How many reports have there been of CA or GA hurting someone at a mall or any other public place?

No reason anyone should feel uneasy about a married couple with no previous violent charges/records shopping at Belk.

Who ever "reported" them to security for shopping needs to get a life IMO.

You have to realize it is a small town in NC. Maybe the person was concerned for the A's safety and wanted security to be aware they were in the store in case there was an altercation. People have a right to look after their own welfare. jmo

You have to realize it is a small town in NC. Maybe the person was concerned for the A's safety and wanted security to be aware they were in the store in case there was an altercation. People have a right to look after their own welfare. jmo

Yes, and people have a right to shop at Belks without being reported when they are doing nothing wrong.
Nobody's safety was ever in question was it?
The article never mentioned the A's being confronted by an angry mob.
The article never mentioned the A's confronting other people.

They were just shopping.

They are free citizens.

Whoever alerted mall security had nothing better to do IMO.

According to Fox Charlotte, George and Cindy were shopping at Belk in the Signal Hill Mall in Statesville, NC. Statesville is a small city about a half hour's drive north of Charlotte.

When you see the video, there's no doubt that it is them. People who spotted them alerted mall security.

The big question is - Why are they in NC?

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/to...potted-Shopping-in-Statesville-128652408.html

I didn't mean to start a war, I was just posting 'news'.

There's an old addage (sp?)..... "don't judge a person until you walk a mile in their shoes".

(As an aside......then you'll be a mile away and have their shoes. :floorlaugh:)

Gotta run, grand daughter needs the computer. Unfortunately, George and Cindy can't say that. :seeya:

Yes, and people have a right to shop at Belks without being reported when they are doing nothing wrong.
Nobody's safety was ever in question was it?
The article never mentioned the A's being confronted by an angry mob.
The article never mentioned the A's confronting other people.

They were just shopping.

They are free citizens.

Whoever alerted mall security had nothing better to do IMO.

Well, we don't know that. But we do know that someone felt the need to notify security but we don't know why but whoever did is also a free citizen and if they felt treatened or felt there was a threat they did the right thing and everything was kept peaceful.

The A's are fine. They are having no problems with the exposure and it will get old fast. Any attention the A's get, they're lovin it. jmo

There's an old addage (sp?)..... "don't judge a person until you walk a mile in their shoes".

(As an aside......then you'll be a mile away and have their shoes. :floorlaugh:)

Gotta run, grand daughter needs the computer. Unfortunately, George and Cindy can't say that. :seeya:

Very funny. I love it. jmo:floorlaugh:

I'm sorry, I written and erased this more than once:

Why would anyone go to a mall on a road trip? I mean - a mall - generic america mall.

I was just thinking the same thing, Strawberry ... and glad you are back and safe ! :great:

I sure would like to know the REAL REASON the Anthony's are in North Carolina ...

Let's see ... the Bahamas, and swimming those poor dolphins ... Texas for the Dr. Phil Interview ... :sick:

And now North Carolina ... :sick: Did they have their ATTORNEY along with them when they were "shopping" ? :floorlaugh: They may have needed him ... :floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Thank you! :blowkiss:

I'm just not getting that!

How could anybody feel threatened because GA and CA were shopping in a store???

Why would anyone go to a mall on a road trip? I mean - a mall - generic america mall.

A lot of people stop at these malls, outlet stores. Plus they may be having some great sales on their summer clothes. Perfect for Florida. jmo

I do it all the time.

Stop at a mall. Stretch my legs. Walk around. Get a bite to eat. Do a little shopping. Get back in the car and drive a few more hours.

Stopping at a mall is a great way to get out of the car for a while.

JMO

I think it's absolutely hilarious that someone actually called mall security. As if CA was going to start coming after someone with her bottle of Febreeze.

I suppose they called security on themselves too.

I think they were just clothes shopping. Nothing more.

JMO

Since we don't know the person behind the cell phone picture that was taken, who's to say they didn't have someone else with them and had that person "called security"?

Don't forget, they have a daughter who also wrote her own "work emails" to herself.

Do you really think the photogs were "just hanging around Home Depot" to see if the Anthonys showed up each day?

Of course not, "someone" had to have made that phone call too. :rolleyes:

Face reality, we saw enough of how much the Anthonys love the media for 3 years. They're likely going through withdrawal now by comparison.

Little clips like this temporarily feed their own need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph