George Anthony post-verdict Statement

I keep waiting for this family to say or do something that is not so abnormal.

That will not ever happen. This family is dysfunctional beyond what I have ever seen (and I've seen a few)

I think if you look closely at the family's involvement in this case, including George, it could easily be concluded they worked with the defense to create havoc. The jury bought it. Cindy has said you can't mess with the Anthonys...sadly the jury agreed.

The whole family IS crazy. They ALL deserve each other.

I can't believe I'm about to say this but, in a weird way I feel relieved for George and Cindy. Watching the pain they have been through for 3 years - had ICA been found guilty and possibly sentenced to death, it would have been further pain inflicted on them. While it would be justice for Caylee, it would be yet another loss for George and Cindy. So in a weird way I am glad for them, I only hope that they will someday be able to grasp what ICA has done to their family and will be able to somehow heal and move forward without certain someones in their lives.

The announcement is that they are going to hire a PI - who's job it will be to find the real killer.

/\/\ Sarcasm folks...

Maybe they can just co-share the cost of the PI with OJ. He is still looking for the killer also.

They know what happened to Caylee. George wasn't there when she 'drowned' so that leaves only one option because Casey admitted Zenaida didn't exist.

Wow George! How can you say that was fair? What about the love of your life? What about Caylee?????????????

They probably made that statement to cover their backs. Afterall, they KNOW ICA did those searches about NECK-BRAKING!

Let's see, "While the family may never know what has happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, they now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives."

Excuse me, didn't their daughter just tell them recently that Caylee drowned in the family pool on June 16, 2008. WTF?!?!?

BBM on your second paragraph. Absolutely spot on.

W. T. F !!!!!

I think it's very telling that they didn't elaborate any about the verdict.

"While the family may never know what has happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, they now have closure for this chapter of their life."

Not knowing what happened is CLOSURE for these people?

They didn't show/read it on HLN. Just said GA thinks it was a "fair verdict based on the evidence presented." They did say he did not comment as to whether or not he agreed with it.

:waitasec: Vinnie Politan did read it. That's how I transcribed it to add it to my opening post.
Either that, or I'm getting KC's "Imaginary Imagination Disorder! :crazy:

Does anyone else feel shut out? I feel like the Anthony's will carry on with being dysfunctional, the media that supported the state is now mostly back tracking and talking about how wonderful JB was. The state has to say that they support the jury's decision and they will get up tomorrow and continue to work on other cases. While it is practical and honourable for the Anthony's to ask that any stuffed animals be dropped off at places that are in need, people aren't even afforded the comfort to be found in leaving a token in honour of Caylee. Maybe I'm in denial and looking for someone to blame so my words are meaningless but where is the justice in this??

All I really know is the only place I can turn to for unwavering support is all of you here at Websleuths.

Not knowing what happened is CLOSURE for these people?

I 'think' they were probably alluding to the "Trial" chapter of their lives.

I do pray for George and Cindy. They are living in hell on earth, imo.

ML on WFTV reporting that the Anthonys are getting death threats.

I wish TH's would just quit talking about how attractive she is and what a celebrity she is. That's the excuse JVM is giving now.

I guess that proves that "Beauty IS in the eyes of the beholder" - because in my opinion, she is one fugly bey person!

I think if you look closely at the family's involvement in this case, including George, it could easily be concluded they worked with the defense to create havoc. The jury bought it. Cindy has said you can't mess with the Anthonys...sadly the jury agreed.

Totally agree, the Anthonys were all in on this with Baez and it worked.....

I don't know if this was the only reason, but I guess it's as good as any.

I hope this is the last statement they ever make.

I don't want to hear anything from or about them again.
The only problem is we know it's not going to happen. They or Baez will be hitting the airways and spinning their garbage as long as someone will let them.

Does anyone else feel shut out? I feel like the Anthony's will carry on with being dysfunctional, the media that supported the state is now mostly back tracking and talking about how wonderful JB was.
You have to understand that the media are like that. In fact, I believe most of them wanted it to turn out this way.

Their pain is not over. Now that their crazy daughter is free, they will be harassed, especially if she goes home!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back