George Anthony post-verdict Statement

I'm taking solice in the fact that ICA owes the IRS 68k.

I hope they don't let her come home. Ever. Nor should they give her any financial help or provide shelter or any means of support. I pray that God gives them the strength to prevent enabling her further.

...and I would love for TM to go after them for the $100,000+ it cost him to come to Florida for a "live" Caylee.

Unless Casey voluntarily decides to remain silent she will quickly have that paid off as well as any other outstanding debts. The media will give her truckloads of money for interviews. She might be offered a $1 million advance on a book. These things will happen and it is up to her to take them or leave them.

The announcement is that they are going to hire a PI - who's job it will be to find the real killer.

/\/\ Sarcasm folks...

They haven't paid the last one yet :crazy:

Remember these are Lippman's words. I imagine he had to tone down CA's and I doubt GA was given a chance to input anything into the statement.

I can't even blame the Anthonys for this statement. They are just rolling with the punches on this one. I bet they were every bit as surprised as we were at the acquittal. And now, they have to live with a murderer. Unless George gets the cojones to throw her caboose out!

Cindy would never do that. She would throw George out first, sadly.

More Crapola.

They know what happened. They know their precious grand died under their daughter's watch. What more do they need to know?

They know.

I don't see Casey returning to her humble home with the parents she's always wanted to throw under the bus. JB's already fielding advance fee arrangements for her story. And his. JMHO

:rocker::rocker: I totally agree !!

I believe the A's have been in on this since the beginning and now through the "bitter end" with Baez ...

The Anthony's PLAYED BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE !!! :fence:

It was all a FARCE ... they played everyone ... and it worked ! :maddening:

Even this last "press release" is a FARCE !

What a "disgusting" thing to do ...

Do you think so??? I am such a gullible person and a horrible liar. I can never spot a liar but it makes me sick that they are all that evil. Ugh.

Everyone condemning the A's for this statement would have felt and said the same no matter what the family said. You are reading into the statement what you want to not really listening or caring what it really is saying.

They never said they agreed with the verdict they just said considering the evidence the jury did the best it could- this is the truth- the jury could only go on what was presented.

They aren't saying Casey is innocent, and in fact are saying her defense was a crock.

Wanting stuffed animals to got to kids who can enjoy cuddling with them is now a bad thing simply because it deals with the A's.

Whatever happens in the near future because honestly who knows what the family will think tomorrow they will always feel the pain of losing Caylee, they aren't getting off easy in any sense of the word.

I didn't think the state would go after Cindy on perjury charges when I believed Casey would be found guilty of something- but I do think they will charge her now.

The family is getting death threats just as they did when this case began- so we come full circle and the public's behavior hasn't improved any more than the A's has

GA will be talking with a high squeaky voice from now on, if you know what I mean.

Casey may cut all ties to her family if she makes a ton of money of interviews, etc... She won't need them for anything anymore, they'll be useless to her.

Totally agree, the Anthonys were all in on this with Baez and it worked.....

Aloha Bon, I agree ... they were in cahoots with Baez, they testified according to their personalities ..... especially George. George could have very well said that day when Baez was suggesting he molested KC, Baez was trying to get him to admit it. George could have said, I cant admit to something I did not do. George came across very shady during this part of the testimony for me JMHO!

Let's see, "While the family may never know what has happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, they now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives."

Excuse me, didn't their daughter just tell them recently that Caylee drowned in the family pool on June 16, 2008. WTF?!?!?

I'd say ^^ what you bolded ^^ plus this: "Despite the baseless defense chosen by Casey Anthony..."

says it all. Whether or not they believe it, at least they allowed their attorney to say Casey chose the 'theory' her defense went with and they feel it's "baseless".

Life goes on.....look at Karla Homolka.....Life goes on....

I am disgusted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back