George Anthony post-verdict Statement

When CA told TM that he should never "mess with the Anthonys," she left something out...there is no need to mess with them-they are absolutely, 1000% their own worst enemies. They torture themselves more than anyone else ever could. This statement is an affirmation, IMO, that they will continue to rip themselves to shreds until it finally all falls apart.

I can't believe I'm about to say this but, in a weird way I feel relieved for George and Cindy. Watching the pain they have been through for 3 years - had ICA been found guilty and possibly sentenced to death, it would have been further pain inflicted on them. While it would be justice for Caylee, it would be yet another loss for George and Cindy. So in a weird way I am glad for them, I only hope that they will someday be able to grasp what ICA has done to their family and will be able to somehow heal and move forward without certain someones in their lives.

You have a beautiful soul. However, George and Cindy will NEVER heal and they will never MOVE FORWARD

I find this statement to be very bland, lacking any passion or their belief in the verdict.

HLN is getting ready to ready GA's statement. NOW!

ETA: The Anthony's Statement:

These are the words of George and Cindy Anthony, as delivered by their attorney, Mark Lippman:

"While the family may never know what has happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, they now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives. Despite the baseless defense chosen by Casey Anthony, the family believes that the jury made a fair decision based on the evidence presented; the testimony presened; the scientific information presented; the rules that were given to them by the Honorable Judge Perry to guide them. The family hopes that they will be given the time by the media to reflect on today's verdict and decide the best way to move forward privately.

The family also wants the public to know that if anyone wanted to honor Caylee by leaving stuffed animals or other toys at any area near their home, that they would prefer those items be donated in Caylee's name to families in need, religious centers, or any other entity where toys would be appreciated
."

Attorney Mark Lippman said he will issue further statements as needed.

This bothers me. If someone wants to put a stuffed animal at the remain site, so be it. I hope people do that forever, just to be a constant reminder to them forever.

Maybe the jury wasn't stupid...maybe they decided it was cheaper just to let her walk free. Maybe they figured that true justice could only come when she is left to her own devices and that of this wretched Anthony clan. That is the only positive thought I've had since 2:18 PM. I wonder if GA still has his gun?

Please Note MY Extreme Sarcasm Here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back