*GRAPHIC*Oh Hannah, Miley Cyrus & Pen*s Cake

Seems pretty tame to me for a young woman who wants to live her life like a normal college age girl. She was goofing around with a penis cake...who hasn't?

Uh, penis cake? My daughter is 24 and neither she nor her friends has ever felt the need for a penis cake. And I sincerely hope they have enough sense to never do that.

Ugh. :twocents:

Doing that is one thing. But why do these kids feel the need to post everything on the internet? Those pictures stay around for years and just make them look cheap. It's simple exhibitionism, but then, that's what Miley was raised to do, I guess. A whole generation modeling themselves after Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears.

:floorlaugh:

I am around Miley's age, and really, I have seen so much worse than this from my peers. I don't think anyone would bat an eye if a similar picture was posted by a girl I know. Just an example: I have seen at least 6 girls post pictures of themselves with their pants pulled down, on the toilet. :waitasec: :sheesh:

Really good point nina. It is common for people in this age bracket to post all sorts of (what I would consider) inappropriate status updates, photos, etc. This huge epidemic of overshare does concern me, but the photo of Miley acting stupid is not an uncommon thing nowadays.

Not saying I approve, just choose not to look at or invest heavily in such things. My disapproval won' t end ignorant behavior. All I can hope to do is raise my kids to avoid such errors in judgement.

I'v seen many things at parties worse than this. She is a grown women if she were 11-15 it would be inapproiate but not at this point in her life. Young people do crazy things some times this is tame.....

ohhhhhhh K.

What I want to know is ... who's penis is that supposed to be anyhoo?

And why is it at Liam's b-day?

BTW, serious friend and/or bakery upgrade required, you two. (liam/miley)

Yeah like do a Dylan cover. Forget the cake. This is a crime. Call the music police.

Actually, her Bob Dylan cover has actually been getting a lot of critical acclaim. Her voice is a lot more suited for that type of music than pop.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4X4knAmYNo"]Miley Cyrus - You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go (LYRICS) - YouTube[/ame]

-------------

Also, Demi Lovato, who also starred on a Disney show, is back in rehab, for the second time. Yet Miley is the next Lindsay, okay...

Here's Demi a week or two ago:

badja.jpeg

Wow.How classy .
It must feel great to crap all over Disney and the fan base that made her wealthy far out of proportion to her amaturish at best abilties as an actress and a singer.
Ill bet Wallmart or any other Corporate entity will think long and hard(O.K. Im sorry I couldnt help it)about offering her another endorsement deal.
But to put it in perspective I thought her premeditated mangling of 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' was far more offensive

Wow.How classy .
It must feel great to crap all over Disney and the fan base that made her wealthy far out of proportion to her amaturish at best abilties as an actress and a singer.
Ill bet Wallmart or any other Corporate entity will think long and hard(O.K. Im sorry I couldnt help it)about offering her another endorsement deal.
But to put it in perspective I thought her premeditated mangling of 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' was far more offensive

Miley made Disney Channel over $1 billion dollars through the Hannah Montana franchise so I doubt they care what their FORMER star is doing. They certainly could have fired her during the 5 years HM was on the air (she did have her share of scandals), but they didn't because she brought in the $$$. So yep, even Disney cares more the bucks than about the little kids (and their parents) who are their biggest consumers.

No, she pantomimed an act of oral sex on a penis SHAPED CAKE, not on a penis.

No, she "just" pantomimed an act of oral sex on a penis in front of a group of people. Bet she's going to just love it when her (future) children view this photo.

She was having fun. I have never followed Miley Cyrus, so I'm more neutral in my opinion, I suppose.
My thoughts: I'd be more concerned with the Long Island Iced Tea (that is what the drink appears to be) she is consuming. If she downed the whole drink, she may have ended on the floor (later) and that would also explain the behavior that she is at the wrong end of the cake. Also, like others have stated why did the boyfriend get a "penis cake"?

It's nice to not be famous and have your stuff on video for the world to see...
gi39.gif

Miley made Disney Channel over $1 billion dollars through the Hannah Montana franchise so I doubt they care what their FORMER star is doing. They certainly could have fired her during the 5 years HM was on the air (she did have her share of scandals), but they didn't because she brought in the $$$. So yep, even Disney cares more the bucks than about the little kids (and their parents) who are their biggest consumers.
FORMER Disney Star??? Okay, so you go explain to all those young tween girls who have been following her as Hannah Montana for years- my own daughter included and look up to her as a role model, that suddenly Miley is no longer a Disney Star and can act as inappropriate as she wants because she suddenly turned 18, and no longer works for Disney:doh::banghead::banghead::banghead:!!!

No, that just means not everyone does it, but it is certainly not abnormal to goof around in a sexually suggestive way as a young adult. Just because it's not normal for you doesn't mean it can't be harmless fun for others, even if you think it's raunchy. Is it smart and mature? No. But it's prudish imo to be so judgmental about a stupid cake. BTW it is bizarre to get a penis cake for a dude, as others have mentioned. There is probably some inside joke we are not in on.
It's not prudish to be judgemental about her choice in birthday cakes and her behavior when it's out there in the public for young kids to see!!!:twocents:
If if were strictly a private party without pictures out in the public, I'd be okay with her stupidity, but--- young girls still see her as the face of Hannah Montana and still will for many years to come!! Steven Colbert just interviewed Drew Barrymore about her role in E.T., now how many years has that been???

IMO it would be a good idea for every parent to have a little discussion with their children about role models and the difference between the roles in art and entertainment vs. the real life. Not just the parents of little Hannah Montana fans but everyone should make sure that every child realizes that the parts people play in TV shows and movies and the glamour of their music videos are fiction that is separate from the stars' private lives and sometimes the people whose characters are great role models on the screen (I've never watched Hannah Montana, is she a great role model?) are just people with lots of issues when they get off the set.

I should know, I've loved the work of several brilliant actors and musicians who ended up having a sucky love life, suicidal thoughts and eventually died far too young and probably too intoxicated to care.

I don't mean that young children should know anything about the love life and the drug use of the actors in their favorite TV shows, just that they should know that although they may love the character the actor is not his character and his life may not be worth aspiring after.

IMO it would be a good idea for every parent to have a little discussion with their children about role models and the difference between the roles in art and entertainment vs. the real life. Not just the parents of little Hannah Montana fans but everyone should make sure that every child realizes that the parts people play in TV shows and movies and the glamour of their music videos are fiction that is separate from the stars' private lives and sometimes the people whose characters are great role models on the screen (I've never watched Hannah Montana, is she a great role model?) are just people with lots of issues when they get off the set.

I should know, I've loved the work of several brilliant actors and musicians who ended up having a sucky love life, suicidal thoughts and eventually died far too young and probably too intoxicated to care.

I don't mean that young children should know anything about the love life and the drug use of the actors in their favorite TV shows, just that they should know that although they may love the character the actor is not his character and his life may not be worth aspiring after.

My DD looks up to the Miley I let her see because she loves the arts. I wouldn't want my DD to become a big celeb, and I doubt that she ever would be, but I like her pursuing her passion.
Whenever we are watching things together, she asks what is real and what is fake. She knows the miley we saw in the movie is just a character. And the real Miley leads a different life.
She knows all about mental helath issues, drug addiction and people going down the wrong path. But like I said before, she's a very wise youg soul.

My 6 year old doesn't have that same understanding, but she also doesn't have the same passion for singing, dancing and acting like her older sis.

I wasn't a celeb, and I went down that path as a teen, and I want them to know that. That it can happen to anyone....not just the famous people in the world.
We were listening to Miley yesterday (our last mummy daughter day before school goes back), and I thought this song was quite interesting under the circumstances. I'm not sure if Miley wrote it herself, but I think it's a good 'coming of age' song that a lot of teens/ young adults could relate to.

It's hard transitioning from teenager to adult. I can't imagine how much harder it would be under the spotlight.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGWLXAuYjMM"]Hannah Montana- Every Part Of Me FULL SHQ CD RIP (lyrics on screen + download) - YouTube[/ame]

My DD looks up to the Miley I let her see because she loves the arts. I wouldn't want my DD to become a big celeb, and I doubt that she ever would be, but I like her pursuing her passion.
Whenever we are watching things together, she asks what is real and what is fake. She knows the miley we saw in the movie is just a character. And the real Miley leads a different life.
She knows all about mental helath issues, drug addiction and people going down the wrong path. But like I said before, she's a very wise youg soul.

My 6 year old doesn't have that same understanding, but she also doesn't have the same passion for singing, dancing and acting like her older sis.

I wasn't a celeb, and I went down that path as a teen, and I want them to know that. That it can happen to anyone....not just the famous people in the world.
We were listening to Miley yesterday (our last mummy daughter day before school goes back), and I thought this song was quite interesting under the circumstances. I'm not sure if Miley wrote it herself, but I think it's a good 'coming of age' song that a lot of teens/ young adults could relate to.

It's hard transitioning from teenager to adult. I can't imagine how much harder it would be under the spotlight.

Hannah Montana- Every Part Of Me FULL SHQ CD RIP (lyrics on screen + download) - YouTube
Selena Gomez seems to have made the transition without resorting to making an idiot of herself like Miley Cyrus and Lindsey Lohan have done.

Apparently so is Miley
If Miley Cyrus thinks that by acting lewd in public will make me watch her movies/but her products, she's sadly mistaken!! I have the same rights when it comes to boycotting other celebrities just because they are famous- I stopped watching any Woody Allen movies when it was revealed he slept with his step-daughter, and I will never patronize anything of Michael Jackson's- EVER, no matter how talented he was (matter of opinion), because he was a child molester!!!

FORMER Disney Star??? Okay, so you go explain to all those young tween girls who have been following her as Hannah Montana for years- my own daughter included and look up to her as a role model, that suddenly Miley is no longer a Disney Star and can act as inappropriate as she wants because she suddenly turned 18, and no longer works for Disney:doh::banghead::banghead::banghead:!!!

But she is a former Disney star. Hannah Montana is over. They don't even show re-runs of it anymore. There's zero mention of Miley or Hannah on Disney Channel at all. The last HM album was released back in Summer of 2010. Her entire career path since then has been geared towards an older audience. If your daughter is still a fan of hers, that's great, and she can still watch HM on DVD and listen to the HM albums, but that era in Miley's life is over. Miley isn't selling herself to the kid/tween crowd anymore.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back