*GRAPHIC*Oh Hannah, Miley Cyrus & Pen*s Cake

A little history to put what Miley did in perspective.

Back in the day Annette Joanne Funicello (born October 22, 1942) was Walt Disney's most popular cast member of the original Mickey Mouse Club. After leaving Disney, she starred in a series of Beach Party Movies. Even though she was no longer under contract to Disney, it was requested of her that she only wear modest bathing suits and keep her navel covered. She chose not to honor that request and wore a pink two-piece in Beach Party, a white two-piece fishnet suit in the second film (Muscle Beach Party) and a blue and white bikini in the third (Bikini Beach). All three swimsuits bared her navel, particularly in Bikini Beach, where it is visible extensively during close up shots in a sequence early in the film when she meets Frankie Avalon's "Potato Bug" character outside his tent. Imagine how her image would be remembered if social media, tv and the internet were around then? It would be interesting to know what her take on the current crop of current ex Disney rebels?

Or how about Doreen Isabelle Tracey, another of the original Mickey Mouse Club performers - She posed for the men's magazine Gallery in 1979, wearing her Mouseketeer ears and little else.

Looks like Miley isn't close to following in her predecessors footsteps (yet).

I think part of the reason I like Miley is the dag factor. She's not all glitzed up and tarty every time she steps out in public like other celebs.

The new news on Miley is that she MIGHT be engaged to Liam. I thought 'publicity stunt to detract from penis cake dabacle' at first, but she's being pretty low-key if she wanted the world to know she's engaged.

This link suggests that Miley got the naughty cake for Liam....

http://celebs./viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981074692

ETA: Let's take a moment to look at the GOOD side of Miley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i_9JFvsG_kM#!

^^ I love this one

http://www./show/au1600

If Miley Cyrus thinks that by acting lewd in public will make me watch her movies/but her products, she's sadly mistaken!! I have the same rights when it comes to boycotting other celebrities just because they are famous- I stopped watching any Woody Allen movies when it was revealed he slept with his step-daughter, and I will never patronize anything of Michael Jackson's- EVER, no matter how talented he was (matter of opinion), because he was a child molester!!!

Somehow I don't think MC was trying to get you to watch her movies/etc. I think she was trying to be funny and having a little fun at a birthday party. No pre-planned publicity stunt or whatever. Licking a penis shaped caked can hardly be compared with being a child molester. When she signed on to play Hannah Montana it wasn,t a lifetime contract. Why are you trying to make the act of licking a cake into sex crime?

Yeah like do a Dylan cover. Forget the cake. This is a crime. Call the music police.

BBM- LOL I hear ya....but all the profits go to Amnesty Internationals fight for human rights.

It's pretty sad that I've heard so much about the penis cake, the bong thing, and miley smoking, yet I had never heard of how much she does to help various charities.

She raises awareness for people to donate blood, saving lives.
She donates her clothes to the homeless.
She gave a whopping 5 mil for the Japan earthquake.
She works with the make a wish foundation.

But my favourite is the blessings in a backpack....feeding young kids so they can be alert enough to get a good education. And now some of those kids help out in the charity themselves, so they're paying it forward.

To me, that makes her a great role model for kids....that even when they have so little, they can still do something to make a difference in the lives of others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back