Haleigh possibly spotted in TN?

Does anybody know where in Tn I live in TN about 40 miles from knoxville.

Does anybody know where in Tn I live in TN about 40 miles from knoxville.

The article says Carrabas in East Knoxville...someone said they checked it and it is right along the highway...75 I believe was the number of the highway.

The article says Carrabas in East Knoxville...someone said they checked it and it is right along the highway...75 I believe was the number of the highway.

I emailed my niece she goes to knoxville university she going to email all her friends on campus

The Tennessee Highway Patrol has no further comment and can't confirm that the girl was actually Haleigh Cummings

I hope to God they did some kind of sketch of this guy from the witnesses.

Just wanted to post a pic of the kind of vehicle the witnesses saw

2823020182_4b03e7b185.jpg

The Tennessee Highway Patrol has no further comment and can't confirm that the girl was actually Haleigh Cummings

I hope to God they did some kind of sketch of this guy from the witnesses.

And if they did, please dear Lord, let them release it.

You know I just had a thought! Since LE hasn't cleared the family and several people are blaming the family, even though it is on the national media...I wonder how many people are really taking notice around them, outside of FL?

I mean, honestly, today while I was picking my son up from school I started thinking about my feelings in this case and how I hadn't even thought to keep an eye out...and yes, I feel awful for this!

too bad they didn't have a cell phone camera...could have gotten a clear shot of the car at least.

If this sighting has anything to do with Haleigh and isn't just coincidence, I would bet the ranch and all the horses with it that that vehicle is stolen. Just afeeling, not factual basis whatsoever.

Unless it's an older Rav4. I wish we knew.

Only 3 different body styles since they started making it. They started making them in 1995. Ugly I always thought, at least the first style.

96-00 below

250px-98-

01-05 below

250px-01-

the 06-current is pictured already in the thread below just in case though

250px-06-08_Toyota_RAV4_Limited.jpg

I am 100% sure that the TN authorities are looking at all surveillance cameras in the area and FL authorities are already on the stolen vehicle issue as well as getting a list of every RED Rav4 registered in FL. They will cross reference with RSO's and everyone else starting at Satsuma and working their way out.

Arduous task.

Let's hope the folks in the restaurant can ID Haleigh and give LE enough info to do a composite sketch of the guy. Or the guy will call LE and tell them, "hey that was me, come see, this is my daughter" and put the matter to rest.

Especially because LE has questioned the Tennessee cousin in Tennessee and he was just visiting her in Florida,from what they just said on Issues.Wonder if he could have passed her on to someone else?
If this is really Haleigh who was seen, I'm wondering the same thing, and more than coincidence that she'd be in TN where Misty's cousin is from. :waitasec: MOO

If it's Brandon I would be SHOCKED.

I really doubt it.

Did we learn nothing in the "other" case about sightings when people would not stop the person who they felt had a kidnapped child in their possession or follow them to get their tag number, etc.? There are going to be tips like this one from coast to coast and unless they are verifiable...they are not deemed credible in any way. There is a reason for that!!

Anyone who felt like the little girl was actually Haleigh would have done more to secure her, imo. There would be photos of the child, the perp, the car, and people would have immediately called 911 to the scene before they could just drive away.

I do not believe for a second it was Haleigh. The person would not be stupid enough to stop at Carrabas for a nice dine-in Italian meal so casually and let people see her. I don't blame the man for trying to shield her after what happened to all those innocent children in the "other" case.

Did we learn nothing in the "other" case about sightings when people would not stop the person who they felt had a kidnapped child in their possession or follow them to get their tag number, etc.? There are going to be tips like this one from coast to coast and unless they are verifiable...they are not deemed credible in any way. There is a reason for that!!

Anyone who felt like the little girl was actually Haleigh would have done more to secure her, imo. There would be photos of the child, the perp, the car, and people would have immediately called 911 to the scene before they could just drive away.

I do not believe for a second it was Haleigh. The person would not be stupid enough to stop at Carrabas for a nice dine-in Italian meal so casually and let people see her. I don't blame the man for trying to shield her after what happened to all those innocent children in the "other" case.
I'm not familiar with where they were seen, and is it really a nice (expensive) restaurant? If so, I definitely agree it wasn't a relative of MC's or anybody else connected with this case. MOO

I'm not familiar with where they were seen, and is it really a nice (expensive) restaurant? If so, I definitely agree it wasn't a relative of MC's or anybody else connected with this case. MOO

Definitely not nice nor is it expensive. It's a chain restaurant with locations throughout the country. It reminds me of an Italian version of Applebees: terrible, pre-portioned food with a loud atmosphere. But I think most chains are like that:)

Definitely not nice nor is it expensive. It's a chain restaurant with locations throughout the country. It reminds me of an Italian version of Applebees: terrible, pre-portioned food with a loud atmosphere. But I think most chains are like that:)
Oh, thank you!! :) It still seems an unlikely place for a kidnapper to take his 5 y/o victim. MOO

Off Topic since this isn't about being a Wine & Food critic: Nice in the sense it is not some greasy-spoon. I didn't say expensive either, but to some people it is a bit pricey. I realize it is a chain, but I know many people who would only go to a Carrabas or Olive Garden on Birthdays or special occasions. The people in this case do not strike me as caring if it is a chain and would probably consider the food to be quite good. (I have had an excellent steak or two there myself. ;) )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back