Haleigh possibly spotted in TN?

Why was the man shielding the little girl's face?

Seems odd.....

I really don't feel like this is Haleigh, but I do feel like the cousin is suspect.

i think if LE had it's way......no info would be getting out. but they can't control what people say and keep them from giving interviews. i'm not sure how the sighting tip got out, though. i think i remember a reporter asking LE about it and LE actually confirmed it (shockingly), but i don't know how the reporter found out about it in the first place.

Thanks....that all makes more sense. I just didn't know what the standard procedure was.

Why was the man shielding the little girl's face?

Seems odd.....

Maybe he thought the lady who was starring at them was a threat to the little girl?? Just a thought. I know if someone stares at my kids, I get very protective, but I don't usually cover their face. :waitasec:

WHy are we so stuck on Caylee's case anyway? The only similarities I have seen are little girls missing in FL...
Don't we at least owe HALEIGH the respect of not drawing the constant comparisons between her and Caylee? SHe didn't choose her name or when she went missing.
This case is all about Haleigh and we need to keep it that way. IMO, we need to stop drawing comparisons between the most unusual case out there and what has happened to Haleigh.
Caylee is dead and gone, Haleigh might still have a chance.
I think why we are stuck on Caylee...as we can never forget that little innocent girl...and why comparisons are being made between the two cases is the entire difference between how Casey and her parents were so abrasive with the law,media,every one,and none of them ever went out and actually searched...whereas we have Haleigh's Dad and entire family have been really grieving...Dad actually got out there and searched...on a horse when TES was there and had horses then when TES left there were still the volunteers out there that Dad searched with...and sadly now the mother of the Dad said Ron is not doing good at all because there is no one left there that Dad can go searching with...this is so sad. The Cummings family and bio mom's family have been there whenever LE needed to question them...they are not out there making snotty remarks to the press as Cindy got quite well-known for.I believe that is what every body is comparing...the total difference between these two families...and we haven''t heard any of the family downgrading LE as all the Anthony's did. This is the whole difference between the two families.You see tears and hear real anguish with Haleigh' family...so unlike how Caylee's family reacted and showed themselves to the public. But of course Haleigh should have all the spotlight on her. It was not Caylee's fault that because her nutty mother and family caused so much drama by their strange behaviours...and Baez brought on the 3 ring circus...which took the focus off so many other missing childen
out of the media. Little Haleigh needs all the media she can get but let's not forget Caylee in the process.

I want to know if there was 1 witness to this or several? Also if this were credible then employees inside the restaraunt would be able to tell what the demeanor was of the man and little girl. I don't put much stock into this tip but ya never know....at this point I don't know who or what to believe in this mess.

Interesting that Misty's Mother was arrested here in Nashville Tn

Co-incidence?

I dunno. I've learned to be wary of co-incidence's for the most part.

What do you think Blackopsglock?

It's also strange there has not been a comment on this thread since 2/21...

I wonder if this tip was so credible that it made LE think that someone actually had her.

I wonder if this tip was so credible that it made LE think that someone actually had her.

Not sure how credible Law Enforcement thought the tip was but I have often wondered why Law Enforcement called off all ground searches for Haleigh in the second week of the search. It is also disturbing that Law Enforcement went so far as to say that Haleigh was no longer in the area. I can support that statement with a link...if requested.

I find it incredibly "telling" that Le called off all ground searches this quickly. What does this mean and tell us? Never have I seen LE do this but in a few exceptional cases. Fast forwarding to now, its even more relevant today than back during this time. Interesting to look back now and think, "Hmmm" why so quickly were searches stopped?

Guess it wasn't a search and rescue for long. I would think humans can survive one to two weeks literally without normal food, clothing and shelter. Guessing, LE ruled out Haleigh having traveled off on her own, which is one logical conclusion.

It doesn't make sense to me they stopped and have only done a few sporadic searches since the beginning. I don't believe they have any evidence from the home indicating a death occurred, as we have seen other cases when LE has changed status on cases early on in an investigation.

I'm still confused and highly agitated about this faked search done in San Mateo I've learned about recently and how it factors into this case. LE reactions concerning this search has me befuddled. If I were LE I would be hammering down, but evidently they know something we don't and have drawn some conclusions.

I think they know it's a known male abductor and can't prove it yet, or an unknown abductor and have no idea who it is. Just weird, this case. Doesn't sit well for me.

Really? Do you recall whats-his-name bringing Shasta Groene back close to the same area he took her from? And taking her to a convenience store, letting her wander around? And then taking her to a Denny's restaurant where the waitress recognized her and then managed to get her talking until the police arrived and arrested him on the spot?
People who take little kids are not always very bright... and they do take chances, because their need to eat or stop to rest are stronger than their need to harm the child.

iirc, E. Smart was also seen in the same city she was from.:crazy:

Guess it wasn't a search and rescue for long. I would think humans can survive one to two weeks literally without normal food, clothing and shelter. Guessing, LE ruled out Haleigh having traveled off on her own, which is one logical conclusion.

It doesn't make sense to me they stopped and have only done a few sporadic searches since the beginning. I don't believe they have any evidence from the home indicating a death occurred, as we have seen other cases when LE has changed status on cases early on in an investigation.

I'm still confused and highly agitated about this faked search done in San Mateo I've learned about recently and how it factors into this case. LE reactions concerning this search has me befuddled. If I were LE I would be hammering down, but evidently they know something we don't and have drawn some conclusions.

I think they know it's a known male abductor and can't prove it yet, or an unknown abductor and have no idea who it is. Just weird, this case. Doesn't sit well for me.

BBM. How do you figure they know this? Is there evidence that it's a male or do you have your own male suspect in mind?

Why did they say they've more or less ruled out a stranger abduction? To make the unknown abductor smug and more apt to make mistakes?

I agree that it was disturbing to have the ground searches with TES end so fast and for a long time it looked like LE wasn't doing any searching. It might be they were doing searching that they didn't want to share with the public about though. I hope so, anyway. It seems to me that the more time goes on the slimmer the chances of finding anything if she is dead.

BBM. How do you figure they know this? Is there evidence that it's a male or do you have your own male suspect in mind?

Why did they say they've more or less ruled out a stranger abduction? To make the unknown abductor smug and more apt to make mistakes?

I'm thinking LE made an honest mistake. Was on the Misty guilty sniffing trail, and now it hasn't panned out. Now LE isn't making any statements. Isn't apparently working "Haleigh". Except for some behind the scene evidence that basically falls into their laps.

Yes, we have Hank Jr. at the crime scene now. So we do know LE was wrong with making that statement about no abduction, it's now been disproven that it is possible now. If Hank was there and no one knew but him, not to mention he could have taken Haleigh too unbeknowest to a soul, but also someone else could have been there without anyone's knowledge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back