Have you heard this? Padilla speaks to a caller

I just wanted to drop in with a thought. I have to wonder what happened to Casey to make her this way. It seems we hear JG's father say it started when Casey was born and then her own mother, in the myspace page said it started when Casey was born the stealing and lying............I wonder if she was raped and that is how Casey came to be. (I know it's hard to rape the willing, but still) it just don't seem like this is the way she has always been.............could be wrong most of the time I am. LOL

Messed up my own post...........JG's father said When Caylee was born and Cindy said when Caylee was born. Sorry

Is it illegal to record a conversation if one party isn't aware of it? Just curious...

It seems pretty underhanded from this girl if you ask me.

It's legal in some states. It varies from state to state. Some require that all parties are aware, others say only one is necessary.

She claims what she did is legal so she probably looked it up.

Is it illegal to record a conversation if one party isn't aware of it? Just curious...

It seems pretty underhanded from this girl if you ask me.

First thing that came into my mind too SS. ITA.....if she had told him at the beginning of the conversation, then I would have no problem with it.

Doesn't matter if we agree with what LP said or not, he thought he was having a PRIVATE conversation.

Wow! I'm glad that the conversation was uploaded so that we could hear it.

Thanks so much for the taped conversation. YOu asked all the questions that I would have. I just was hoping to hear more about Caylees search is all.
I am literally sick over all of this.

I just asked for an add on your myspace as I would love to add to and read and listen what is going on...

Thanks so much!

LP has gratuitously spoken to several bloggers from FOX, some of them more than once. He is polite and informative without crossing boundries. His heart has been in the right place since day one and truely feels for the A's noting they never asked to be put in this situation. jmho

It's legal in some states. It varies from state to state. Some require that all parties are aware, others say only one is necessary.

She claims what she did is legal so she probably looked it up.
Evidently she didn't look up the legality involving other states. :eek:

Actually one of my theories is little Caylee may have had a boo boo and mother dearest may have given her some drugs and gave her either too much or the wrong type of drugs such as illegal drugs she had, and Caylee just never woke up. To me it just makes more since why she might panic the way she did. She knew Caylee had drugs in her system and she couldn't portray the drugs as an accident such as she could if she had drowned or falling off the balcony or even accidentally leaving her in the car. If Caylee had drugs in her system it would be harder for Casey to explain how it was accident. She new she would be in big trouble for giving Caylee drugs in the first place. At least I'm hoping Caylee went in her sleep, a peaceful death and not a terrified horrible death.
Just a thought.

I know it seems hard to believe, but this lady (Casey) appears to be a full blown sociopath. She has all the classic traits. It's my belief that much like the Scott Peterson case, she eliminated Caylee when she (Caylee) by her presence interferred with the life she wanted to lead whether it was a love interest, her social life, her perceived freedom. These folks have no moral compass -- it's all about them, whatever it takes. A normal human being, with any semblance of caring, would have called 911 if the child was hurt, or even perceived to be on the brink of death or even possibly dead.

One thing I would like to say is that I doubt LP would reallly care if she taped and played this on the internet he is a self proclaimed media-*advertiser censored* so I doubt he really cares who hears him, she told him she had a myspace on this case and he sure didnt hang up.

As far as toney balacony, drowning, choking on candy I just think he is grasping for anything that could be thought of as Manslaughter, remember even though he may not really like the parents he does know them some what personally so I doubt that he really wants to think she could be a out and out murderer for he parents sake.

I know it seems hard to believe, but this lady (Casey) appears to be a full blown sociopath. She has all the classic traits. It's my belief that much like the Scott Peterson case, she eliminated Caylee when she (Caylee) by her presence interferred with the life she wanted to lead whether it was a love interest, her social life, her perceived freedom. These folks have no moral compass -- it's all about them, whatever it takes. A normal human being, with any semblance of caring, would have called 911 if the child was hurt, or even perceived to be on the brink of death or even possibly dead.

I'm not going to disagree with your diagnosis and many others, however what intrigues me is how Caylee made it to almost 3 years old. If CA killed her why did she wait so long or what pushed her over the edge?

I guess thats why it is so hard for us to understand. I take it this is something your born with. It just seems that JG's father noticed it shortly after Caylee was born and the same with Cindy..........I guess it just came to a peak at that time?

First thing that came into my mind too SS. ITA.....if she had told him at the beginning of the conversation, then I would have no problem with it.

Doesn't matter if we agree with what LP said or not, he thought he was having a PRIVATE conversation.

I really doubt that he did. Leonard is a succesful bounty hunter that makes him a suspicious *advertiser censored* almost by definition. Whe she calls him, he also generously calls her back to prevent her from getting nailed with the bill.

I think Leonard is expecting that any unexpected phone call will be recorded or leaked at this point and using it to his advantage. He said exactly what he wanted to say regarding the Anthony's, Casey and how Baez lied to him. But he can legitimately claim that is was a private conversation in which he simply voiced his opinion, and he certainly wasn't aware it was being recorded or made public.

Evidently she didn't look up the legality involving other states. :eek:

Ya. What tripped her up was his offering to call her back. That changed the ball game too. She didn't sound very prepared. I'm sure he won't press any charges against her. He didn't really say anything "new" to her that he didn't already mention on the Nancy Grace show. Except the flirting thing. LOL

He seems like a good sport.

Thanks so much for the taped conversation. YOu asked all the questions that I would have. I just was hoping to hear more about Caylees search is all.
I am literally sick over all of this.

I just asked for an add on your myspace as I would love to add to and read and listen what is going on...

Thanks so much!

It's not my site. I just found the link.

I believe the same thing.

Now to get enough physical evidence to prove it.... a jury will need a tad more than conjecture. Though Scott Peterson was put away on very little physical evidence so it is possible.

I would just hate to see her go free over lack of evidence. Even if we took the best case scenario and Caylee was killed in a complete and total accident, Casey's reaction to the accident and subsequent lying and trying to cover it up should be enough to convict her on at least manslaughter I would hope. That is, if Casey ever actually admits to ANYTHING.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back