Have you heard this? Padilla speaks to a caller

Best thing outta that call was that Casey was hitting on Rob. Baez better look out. She's a predator type. I've never heard of that condition of release - no tight or revealing clothing - before. They knew something was up with her along those lines right away. She prbably tried to come on to investigators, guards or even the judge - he did say her mental state was "hard to describe."

Leonard said - fell off balcony, drowned, or choked on candy bar? He has no clue. We have more of a clue than he does.

ITA! this is what I've been seeing all along. LP confirmed it for me. I'm certain that Baez is caught up on Casey's lies she "got" to him. Again, I thought it was hilarious that initially LP said that Baez would not be interested because his wife is beautiful but acquieced with the caller that "yea, all men are dogs." just love LP now. He is a straight shooter that call it as he sees it.

I like your line of thought. Perhaps the $300 or so she stole from GGMA was for the trip, and they made her give it back, so she could not go? Just a thought...

Wow good point!

............Padilla said in that same breath:....or chocked on a candy bar, or whatever.....
listen again.

I heard that -----

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... Casey hit on Rob:sick:

I'm glad he's gone home..now maybe he'll go away-- just not a "Padilla " supporter guys-- sorry to those that may offend.

I heard that -----

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... Casey hit on Rob:sick:
I'm glad he's gone home..now maybe he'll go away-- just not a "Padilla " supporter guys-- sorry to those that may offend.

She figured out how to control men. It has always worked for her. I have a friend(yeah, she has other issues) that loves that kind of power. She loves that kind of challenge of "who can I not get"

She figured out how to control men. It always worked for her. have a friend(yeah, she has other issues) that loves that kind of power. She loves that kind of challenge of "who can I not get"

Yea, even sitting in court i noticed when the men around her were talking she look like she was flirting-- yea, In court.LOL

Thank you for posting the call. Very interesting.

Actually one of my theories is little Caylee may have had a boo boo and mother dearest may have given her some drugs and gave her either too much or the wrong type of drugs such as illegal drugs she had, and Caylee just never woke up. To me it just makes more since why she might panic the way she did. She knew Caylee had drugs in her system and she couldn't portray the drugs as an accident such as she could if she had drowned or falling off the balcony or even accidentally leaving her in the car. If Caylee had drugs in her system it would be harder for Casey to explain how it was accident. She new she would be in big trouble for giving Caylee drugs in the first place. At least I'm hoping Caylee went in her sleep, a peaceful death and not a terrified horrible death.
Just a thought.

I agree.

I don't believe it was any kind of unintentional accident at all-- was something like your theory or your theory-- she does not want her body found -- would be even more incrimnating .IMO

Yet another no-namer trying to get a piece of the fame. TRUELY DISGUSTING.

Casey hitting on Rob !!!

The funny and sad thing is that people here - a lot of people here - predicted she will do this. Casey is a classic sociopath. Her parents can excuse her, some people might try to excuse her, but Casey is sooooooo predictable in her behavior exactly because she is a sociopath.

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

I didn't like Padilla's involvement and I was suspicious/I am suspicious of his motives for his involvement. But........I might have been wrong. He seems very emotional, the type of person who does and speaks what they think....authentic....not filtering things and how they seem to public. I know a lot of people are enraged he bailed her out. But even though bailing her out didn't produce Caylee definitely showed the public and the police and the ANTHONY'S how Cayse is doing nothing to find Caylee.

At some point Padilla looked VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED on his tv interviews. A shocking contrast from his early declarations and excitement of finding Caylee. I think it wasn't just reading those 400-pages of evidence against Casey. It was the FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE INTERACTING WITH HER AND HIS CO-WORKERS INTERACTING WITH HER. Oh the stories they must know.........

The funny and sad thing is that people here - a lot of people here - predicted she will do this. Casey is a classic sociopath. Her parents can excuse her, some people might try to excuse her, but Casey is sooooooo predictable in her behavior exactly because she is a sociopath.

I didn't like Padilla's involvement and I was suspicious/I am suspicious of his motives for his involvement. But........I might have been wrong. He seems very emotional, the type of person who does and speaks what they think....authentic....not filtering things and how they seem to public. I know a lot of people are enraged he bailed her out. But even though bailing her out didn't produce Caylee definitely showed the public and the police and the ANTHONY'S how Cayse is doing nothing to find Caylee.

At some point Padilla looked VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED on his tv interviews. A shocking contrast from his early declarations and excitement of finding Caylee. I think it wasn't just reading those 400-pages of evidence against Casey. It was the FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE INTERACTING WITH HER AND HIS CO-WORKERS INTERACTING WITH HER. Oh the stories they must know.........

Very well said. ITA!

Actually one of my theories is little Caylee may have had a boo boo and mother dearest may have given her some drugs and gave her either too much or the wrong type of drugs such as illegal drugs she had, and Caylee just never woke up. To me it just makes more since why she might panic the way she did. She knew Caylee had drugs in her system and she couldn't portray the drugs as an accident such as she could if she had drowned or falling off the balcony or even accidentally leaving her in the car. If Caylee had drugs in her system it would be harder for Casey to explain how it was accident. She new she would be in big trouble for giving Caylee drugs in the first place. At least I'm hoping Caylee went in her sleep, a peaceful death and not a terrified horrible death.
Just a thought.

Those flurry of calls were not made in a panic. According to Jesse's dad they were because Casey wasn't getting the house and was having problems with Tony. So in my opinion everyone should get over this accident idea. IMO

I know it seems hard to believe, but this lady (Casey) appears to be a full blown sociopath. She has all the classic traits. It's my belief that much like the Scott Peterson case, she eliminated Caylee when she (Caylee) by her presence interferred with the life she wanted to lead whether it was a love interest, her social life, her perceived freedom. These folks have no moral compass -- it's all about them, whatever it takes. A normal human being, with any semblance of caring, would have called 911 if the child was hurt, or even perceived to be on the brink of death or even possibly dead.

I am no expert (no one here is) but she does seem to display many characteristics of one. And just like Scott Peterson (who could have just divorced Lacey) Casey could have just left Caylee with her parents. Both chose the illogical choice because of their mental peculiarities.

I like your line of thought. Perhaps the $300 or so she stole from GGMA was for the trip, and they made her give it back, so she could not go? Just a thought...
Maybe Caylee went with them? She could probably fly on lap for free?

Its leagl to record someone anywhere- but is it admissable in court? No.

No, it is NOT always legal to record someone "anywhere" even if you have no desire to use it in court.

Recordability depends on a combination of factors: where the communication took place, live in person, live at home, live at their home, message left on answering machine, etc.) and the state that the "recorder" lives in.

And admissablility is based also on a combination of factors (i.e., state laws and/or common expection of privacy), and each state has different rules.

She figured out how to control men. It has always worked for her. I have a friend(yeah, she has other issues) that loves that kind of power. She loves that kind of challenge of "who can I not get"

She is attractive, but that is the extent of it. It's not like she is Megan Fox or anything. Maybe she gets to them with what she says.

In my opinion he is a simple guy who is used to dealing with simple people. And this is what tripped him up. Not only is this case any thing but simple the whole family is as complicated as they come. This is also why this case has so many people following it.

I predict it will soon fail for her. Big time.

Yep. Soon she'll have to find a way to fool women (in prison) who may not find her type (baby killer) very welcomed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renovationsnet
Back