High profile atty Mark Nejame

I have to wonder if Baez isn't backing out on the case??? Maybe he has an ounce of moral ethics and can't represent a murderer.

Hope hope he DOESN'T take the case. Why should she get the best lawyer in Orlando for free and why should he work for free? Doesn't sound like he needs publicity. I, too, think she should pay for it and I hope she goes down no matter who represents her.

Mark NeJame is the best in Orlando by far. His firm has represented many a high profile case and is a highly regarded criminal defense law firm. If I did a criminal act there is no one else I would want representing me.

My thoughts are that things are getting a bit too close for comfort and the Anthony Family knows that Casey needs the best representation in Orlando. I doubt Mark NeJame would do it probono (he does not need the publicity) and I honestly hope he wouldnt either. If she wants the best then pay for it like the rest of us would.

I am hoping MN finds reasons not to get involved.
Pro Bono? Wonder how much it has cost JB so far.
MN does not need the publicity.
get ready for new initials, looks like a new atty.

CA met with him today. Is requesting that he and his entire firm do this case pro bono. She wants it for FREE!!!!

This woman has guts!

BeagleMom

Of course she does! Would you expect anything less from her.:bang:

Why are all these people willing to help this ? I don't get it. I would be executed before anybody would help me.

Well, I bet JB is looking for his fee that he has probably not gotten paid yet.

A really good lawyer is not going to take this case for free, or at all, for that matter, and not demand control over all the endlessly talking family members and their whacky antics. Who knows if they can be controlled, though. Add a difficult client . . . We'll see.

More from the article (link already posted)

Nejame has decades of experience in high-profile cases. He said the Anthonys only contacted him for advice and were not currently seeking to have him act as their or Casey's attorney. He told Eyewitness News the Anthonys had questions about the case related to Caylee and didn't ask any questions related to Casey.

Nejame said that the Anthonys just wanted advice regarding evidence found relating to Caylee's disappearance, but Nejame wouldn't disclose what kind of advice he gave.

I could be wrong, but I think...If this ever becomes a death penalty case, the attorney must be experienced with capital cases. Baez isn't 'her man' in that situation.

I also wouldn't be shocked if the attorney represents her for free. It wouldn't be the first or last time it's happened. In fact, I think the talk in the Edwin Hall case was that the attorney simply didn't believe in the death penalty and took the case on.

I think Cindy is just trying to control the situation again. She is looking for any tidbit from that lawyer about the evidence about Caylee being dead that she can spin the other way. Like the evidence isn't proof etc etc. Anything thing she can spin that caylee is still alive and the evidence means nothing. I used to have compassion. Not anymore. I wish everyone would ignore CA.

I honestly don't think any attorney worth his salt is gonna touch this with a ten foot pole now. Maybe some young guy looking to make a profile...maybe. There's just to much baggage going on with this family.

JMO...

What I want to know about the current attorney, JB, is what is the deal with the sides of his hair? When he's on the screen all I can do is look at how his hair makes a sort of meandering outline. Oddly distracting. Maybe it's just me, but if anyone in Florida sees him let me know if this looks as strange in person as it appears on TV.

Hi.
here is a link to an earlier thread on this. (Hope it works)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70244

I like how Cindy says that Caylee is alive and in Texas/PR/Mexico but then turns around and asks this guy to work for free for them.
Just as an example and helpful hint, a search of the high profile attorney's name Nejame would have produced that thread and we could avoid duplicates!

Hi.
here is a link to an earlier thread on this. (Hope it works)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70244

I like how Cindy says that Caylee is alive and in Texas/PR/Mexico but then turns around and asks this guy to work for free for them.

IMHO, this relationship, will end like with every other new relationship she has started recently. If he is high profile, I hope to see some silence from her for awhile. She should be advised NOT to come out swingin' everytime someone says something she doesn't like......or when she feels like it. Baez didn't control his client the way he should have.....she controlled him.

We may see more/worse spin than ever before if this defense guy is good. *cringe*

Maybe they will use the donations they have received to foot the bill? I hope he does not agree to take it on for free...that would be so wrong...if there was even a tiny glimmer of truth in anything she had said, then that would be different...but his client would be a nightmare-and a baby killer...who wants to CHOOSE to defend THAT?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back