High profile atty Mark Nejame

I do wonder why the Anthonys can't just say, "No comment." IF they wanted to support their daughter and stand by her I would respect that, but why lie for her, make accusations about people who have tried to help..it's all very sad and at the center is a little girl whose family shows no respect or alliance to her it's sad!

Frankly, I dig this man. He is quick, smart, and doing his job. He can stand his own against NG. I respect a person who can speak without being interrupted by NG and not back down from her bullying. And he won't be baited into playing games. love it!

I prefer Greta over NG. IMO, NG is entertainment (opinionated)programming -not news.

Me too, me too! NG was fun tonight. Improper Nancy, Improper :)

Salem

Mark NeJame is the best in Orlando by far. His firm has represented many a high profile case and is a highly regarded criminal defense law firm. If I did a criminal act there is no one else I would want representing me.

My thoughts are that things are getting a bit too close for comfort and the Anthony Family knows that Casey needs the best representation in Orlando. I doubt Mark NeJame would do it probono (he does not need the publicity) and I honestly hope he wouldnt either. If she wants the best then pay for it like the rest of us would.

He's not representing Casey......only the parents.

NG can be awfully rude. Although Nejame may be a good lawyer, he looks too much like Dracula.

LOL. I'm watching him on NG right now and had to take a second look. He does have a very soothing mesmerizing voice.

He may be a lovely person, but the Anthony ship already has sailed. They've said what they've said, done what they've done. Mr. N may not know JB and
and Casey, but his clients certainly do. They aren't separate. They've bailed her out, go out of their way to say she's truthful and to support her defense. That's different than just being in denial. Same old same old.

I had a feeling he was going to do this. Unreal. Why doesn't he offer his free services to someone that really deserves them because they may be innocent and can't afford his services!

Please OCSD nail her *ss to the wall with all you've got!!!!!!

An attorney as good as Mr. Nejame picks and chooses who he wants to represent. And if he chooses to do it "pro bono", lucky them!

Yea, I watched him. Interesting a "non-profit" hired a very expensive criminal defense attorney, rather than a PR person. That "charity" must be rolling in the bucks.

Would be interesting to know who's on the board of directors for this non-profit, and what its primary funding sources are. If I were a donor, I'd be at the next board meeting and demanding some answers as to why the organization was WASTING it's money on legal fees for this family, which is apparently looking to collect Big Money on selling book rights, film rights, interview rights, etc.

Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm

did we know this???
I did a run through of the this company here, very interesting that they end up as HelpNet: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2652822&postcount=99

Also, do a Google of Never Lose Hope Foundation, I could not find one other family that they helped.

What is Nejame's connect since they helped get him to reduce his fee?

"We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them"

Got it here http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm

Okay..this is totally retarded...this is nothing at all like POWs and MIAs. Is this comment somehow supposed to bury in our minds the fact that Casey, willingly waited 31 days (supposedly) to let anyone know that she had no clue (supposedly) where her child was?

POW's and MIA's are reported missing immediately..HELLO???

WTF???

Atty Nejame is only representing the GPs. What he looks like is unimportant, period. He is doing a great job.

As for the A's talking too much and 'should have said, "no comment" '... that would not work either. You are damned if you do, and damned if you don't. If GPs were going about, saying "now comment"... all the same very people would be accusing them of hiding something and comparing them to Ca -for keeping silent. The GPs tried to get the word out there that, because they feel LE is not aggressively following up on tips.

You talk, you are considering talking too much -and lying.
You talk a little, you are cold and holding back.
You do not talk, you are hiding something nefarious and cold -unattached.

No one is receiving justice in this case. Not Caylee, not the GPs, and no one else who are or may be innocent.

JB is doing his job the best a defence attorney does.
Nejame is excellent in doing his job for the GPs. HE IS NOT SPEAKING WITH OR WORKING FOR/WITH CASEY.

"We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them"

Got it here http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm

Okay..this is totally retarded...this is nothing at all like POWs and MIAs. Is this comment somehow supposed to bury in our minds the fact that Casey, willingly waited 31 days (supposedly) to let anyone know that she had no clue (supposedly) where her child was?

POW's and MIA's are reported missing immediately..HELLO???

WTF???

Nejame has NOTHING to do with Casey. Nejame is representing the GPs ONLY.
JB is Casey's attorney.

To give him credit. While he is a slimy defense attorney. He seems to be doing a much better job then JB in the public eye.

He is also working hard to not cut Baez and Casey off at the knees. The fact that he is even in there representing CA and GA, and has no contact with Casey or JB, seems telling. He may be the bridge that actually gets more out of the Anthony's, and will shield them from the fury of a Casey scorned.

he actually impressed me as a defense attorney while on NG. he answered questions, he seemed to be doing so honestly. Such as he didn't simply parrot the Casey/Baez lies about Caylee. Instead he spoke honestly about grief and denial, and how his clients are reacting. He clearly laid out where he could not discuss Casey's case, and explained why this had to be so each time it came up.

If you gotta go with a soul sapping sourceof evil defense lawyer, he actually looks like a pretty good option to me. And his very presense, plus his not discussing anything with Casey, makes one think he is intentionally there to begin seperating George and Cindy from Casey. legaly and as a support source. Casey is being thrown to the wolves.

I think he is as bad as JB only thing is he has not started lying yet. He needs to answer a single question, but he won't. Poor victims G and C, by butt. WHAT HE IS DOING WILL NOT WORK.

I like Mr. Nejame, too. He didn't back down to the pit bull one iota. She tried a couple of jabs early and found out quickly he wouldn't play her game so she treated him with more respect than she does most of her guests.

I was screaming at NG ask him WHY THEY KEEP LYING?????????? But, she didn't hear me, I guess.

I was screaming at NG ask him WHY THEY KEEP LYING?????????? But, she didn't hear me, I guess.
I was screaming at NG "Ask him why they are not actively searching--they have fund money to do that", but she didn't hear me either. Also, when he talked about TES and said they never hampered their searches, I wanted NG to ask him about the e-mail Cindy sent to all the local news organizations criticizing Tim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back