High profile atty Mark Nejame

I was screaming at NG "Ask him why they are not actively searching--they have fund money to do that", but she didn't hear me either. Also, when he talked about TES and said they never hampered their searches, I wanted NG to ask him about the e-mail Cindy sent to all the local news organizations criticizing Tim.

Yeah, and ask him why when Tim asked for something of Caylee's to sniff, she denied it.

We should start a Ask NeJames thread...

I don't believe a word he says about tips that the police asked him not to say anything about. Please, usually when there is a tip on a missing person they get it out in the news pronto so people can look for said person(s). GARBAGE. I guess they all follow some handbook they have, rules on how to lie to the public. Oh wait, that means he did lie already. I want LE input on any tips. I do not buy it 1 second.

I send NG an email asking her to ask those very questions next time he is on. But I bet he won't answer them. Or it will be, they are grieving.

He is much easier to listen to than that family spokesman they had. Wonder if he was fired?

High-profile lawyer Mark NeJame - who is representing George and Cindy Anthony - plan to make a national media blitz Wednesday in effort to get the public’s focus off his clients and on the search for their missing granddaughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie. Missing-children organization Never Lose Hope Foundation helped the Anthony’s retain NeJame who is working at a reduce rate.

The Never Lose Hope Foundation That Has Ties to *advertiser censored* and has YET to receive actual 501 (c) 3 status according to this article.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=674

read the link

Every new turn is even more twisted than the next.....

The link is following but I am just copying the article here.

INFORMANT'S SENTENCE CUT AGAIN AFTER 24 DRUG ARRESTS

Earl Jack Williams is living proof that honor among thieves doesn't extend to drug dealers.

Four more years were trimmed off Williams' sentence for drug dealing Wednesday as a reward for turning in 24 more friends and colleagues in Seminole County.

His total stands at 44 people either convicted of or arrested on felony drug charges of dealing crack cocaine as a result of his testimony.

Link
http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v03/n580/a06.html

Basically Nejame, had a client Mr. Williams. Nejame managed to get his client to make a deal, which cut his sentence from possibly life to 9 years. Nejame seemed upset he could not cut the time down anymore for the drug dealer.

The link is following but I am just copying the article here.

INFORMANT'S SENTENCE CUT AGAIN AFTER 24 DRUG ARRESTS

Earl Jack Williams is living proof that honor among thieves doesn't extend to drug dealers.

Four more years were trimmed off Williams' sentence for drug dealing Wednesday as a reward for turning in 24 more friends and colleagues in Seminole County.

His total stands at 44 people either convicted of or arrested on felony drug charges of dealing crack cocaine as a result of his testimony.

Link
http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v03/n580/a06.html

Basically Nejame, had a client Mr. Williams. Nejame managed to get his client to make a deal, which cut his sentence from possibly life to 9 years. Nejame seemed upset he could not cut the time down anymore for the drug dealer.

It is not all that unusual here in Florida. These kinds of deals are made all the time, it is called Substantial Assistance.

I'm all for cutting 4 years off someone's sentence if it gets 44 other dealers off the streets.

Yeah, but NeJame must have thought he was defending the Sammy Gravano of Orange County. I'm surprised he didn't try to get him released into the witness protection program.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back