Hulk Hogan's son seriously injured another boy in car wreck

Nick Hogan’s near fatal car crash on Sunday was not the first time he’s been involved in a major vehicular incident.

Almost a year ago, in September of 2006, a yellow Lamborghini the Hulkster’s son was driving burst into flames.

At the time, police labeled the incident a “normal car fire.”

We may want to reevaluate that case!

www.perezhilton.

YUP, THE HULKSTER IS ONE OVERPROTECTIVE DAD ALRIGHT.:hand:

They are saying alchol is not involved.

I went back and re read. Thanks for that. I shouldn't multi task, I get them confused.

But he does have a record of speeding it seems. And who in their right mind gives a child a Lamborghini, or let's them drive theirs?

I'm thinking too much money, not enough sense.

I think the Hulk is overprotective of his daughter, and she is pretty sensible for her age. I think he is less protective of his son, frankly. He seemed rather immature, IMO, but that's just what I picked up from watching the reality show anyway.

I don't know why he couldn't leave the racing for the track. So sad, but sometimes the only way people learn their lesson.

I am sure he is in some deep trouble right now.

I think going to either extreme is a bad thing. In one of the episodes Hulk Hogan's daughter was permitted to stay at their pool house with another female friend (which was right down the road) and Hulk Hogan hired a guy dressed up in an air conditioner repairman outfit to spy on his daughter and make sure there was no alcohol or boys there.

I think that's a bit excessive, and I also think you'll find kinds lashing out and doing more careless things when you have an overprotective parent to compensate for the lack of freedom. It's like sending an indoor cat out into the world for the first time. It's sensory overload.

We live in a society today where more and more parents are, as George Carlin calls them, "diaper sniffers." Their children are placed on a pedestal. They can do no wrong. Awards and trophies are still handed out to players and teams that lose for fear that losing will cause them massive mental trauma. Children grew up just fine playing with BB guns and playing dodgeball, but in an age where you can get a lawsuit slapped on you just for looking at someone the wrong way, it's an era long gone. And it's .

The second these children make it out into the world on their own they're going to find out just how "special" they are.

You are so very right. I hope the passenger makes it through. Looking at photos of the car, it's a wonder either of them survived.

My son loves Hogan Knows Best, and I remember watching that episode and I was appalled at how much he didn't trust his daughter and the way he got his friend to spy on her.

My 12-year-old daughter, Stef, learned a very hard lesson last year during softball season. I decided we should switch leagues in our city, changing from one that was mediocre to a more competitive one. The first league hands out trophies to all players, but the winning team gets larger ones. The more competitive team only hands out trophies to the 1st and 2nd place teams. And she'd been an all-star in the first league but was just an average player in the second and wasn't selected to be on All-Stars. Disappointing for her, yes. But it gives her something to strive for next year instead of being praised for so-so work.

Another short story. I went to middle and high school with a girl who was very pretty but very conceited. Her entire life had been about having things handed to her- her rich parents bought her anything she desired, and she was always very popular for the wrong reasons. By the time our 10-Year high school reunion rolled around she was dead. She hanged herself when she was 24 and realized that life wasn't as easy as she'd been led to believe, and dealing with the competition- the kids who worked and earned their way- was just too hard.

Another short story. I went to middle and high school with a girl who was very pretty but very conceited. Her entire life had been about having things handed to her- her rich parents bought her anything she desired, and she was always very popular for the wrong reasons. By the time our 10-Year high school reunion rolled around she was dead. She hanged herself when she was 24 and realized that life wasn't as easy as she'd been led to believe, and dealing with the competition- the kids who worked and earned their way- was just too hard.
Such a sad story, CaliKid.

CLEARWATER -- Nick Bollea, the 17-year-old son of wrestling star Hulk Hogan, was discharged from Bayfront Medical Center this morning, a little more than 12 hours after losing control of his car and crashing into a downtown Clearwater median.
But his passenger, 22-year-old John Graziano, is still listed in critical condition, according to hospital spokeswoman Nancy Waite.
Bollea's mother, Linda Hogan, issued a statement Monday saying her son was still at the hospital with Graziano and his family.
"His sole concern is for the well being of his friend," Linda Hogan wrote. "On behalf of my family, we ask that your thoughts and prayers be with John and his loved ones."

http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2007/08/hulk-hogans-son.html

Hi everyone. I am putting in an urgent prayer request for John J. Graziano, who was the passenger in Nick Bollea's car when it crashed on Sunday night. John and his family are dear family friends of ours, and when they released the passenger's name, we were more than shocked.

My MIL spoke to John's mom yesterday, and he is still in critical condition. Please say a prayer that he pulls through and resumes a healthy and normal life. He's a great guy and they are great friends.

thanks
MG

:(

More about Nick's passenger here:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/aug/27/hogans-son-out-hospital-after-crash/?news-breaking

snip

CLEARWATER - The passenger in the car wrecked by Hulk Hogan's son Sunday night returned from Iraq last year and may have suffered brain damage in the crash, his grandmother said this morning.
Speaking from Staten Island, Catherine Graziano said her grandson, John Graziano, 22, was with the U.S. Marines in Iraq.
Her son – Graziano's father, who lives in Dunedin – was nearly incoherent when he told her by telephone of Graziano's condition, she said. She remembered her son saying something to the effect of her grandson may have suffered brain damage.
"He said it doesn't look good," Catherine Graziano said. "He was very incoherent."
"To come home from Iraq and for this to happen," she said before bringing a telephone conversation with a Tampa Tribune reporter to a close. She said she had to work on getting a flight to Florida.

Please pray for John. He is a good family friend :(

MG

Oh, my! Definite prayers for John. Keep us posted!!

Prayers for John, hugs and kisses for his family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back