Hulk Hogan's son seriously injured another boy in car wreck

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/08/28/Northpinellas/Hogan_wreck_tied_to_s.shtml

But little was known Monday about his connection to Graziano, a 2003 graduate of Dunedin High School.
After graduation, Graziano joined the Marines Corps and twice served two-year tours of Iraq. He returned to his Dunedin home in October.
No one answered the door at his tidy brick home on Curlew Road in Dunedin, which has a U.S. Marine Corps flag hanging outside.
Graziano's family members told a hospital spokesperson that they did not want to comment.
On his MySpace.com and Facebook profiles, Graziano said he likes to surf, snowboard, wakeboard and do anything outdoors. He lists his heroes as the 19 soldiers he fought with in Ramadi, Iraq who "paid the ultimate sacrifice."

Add my prayers too for his total recovery from this awful accident. :blowkiss:

Nothing new, guys. No change in his condition, which is okay for now. Too many sudden changes are no good when there is swelling on the brain. We will know more about his brain activity tomorrow. As far as a "connection" to Nick goes, he's friends with him. *shrug* I don't know what they could be looking for...

MG

Mrs.G728.
Heartfelt prayers to you, John and all who love and support him.

Witchy lighting white candle for John...

5yd8r3m.jpg

I'm not surprised at all - in fact, I would of been surprised had he NOT been racing.

I read this morning somwhere online that John is not doing good - his condition hasn't changed since being admitted to the hospital. :(
Very sad. I hope he gets better.

That INFURIATES me. :mad:
If Hogan was racing his license should be removed and a hefty fine placed on his butt.Of course mommy and daddy will bail him out!

I don't think you know too much about the Bollea's to be making that assessment.

I don't think you know too much about the Bollea's to be making that assessment.

To be fair, this is the third time he's been involved in something like this. I think that his parents seem like they've very loving, but I think someone needs to be taking the car keys from this kid. If the parents don't have the heart to do so, hopefully, the state of Florida will be smart and take his license until he's at least 19 years old (21 would be even better).

Prayers for John.

A question? Why are they Bollea? Where did the name Terry Hogan come from? Why do they go by Hogan and Nick Bollea?

To be fair, this is the third time he's been involved in something like this. I think that his parents seem like they've very loving, but I think someone needs to be taking the car keys from this kid. If the parents don't have the heart to do so, hopefully, the state of Florida will be smart and take his license until he's at least 19 years old (21 would be even better).

Good call.

Prayers for John.

A question? Why are they Bollea? Where did the name Terry Hogan come from? Why do they go by Hogan and Nick Bollea?

Terrence Bollea is Hulk Hogan's real name... Hulk Hogan was his wrestling "name" and that is what most people know him by.

I agree!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back