JPirro Show

TJ Hart:

-family friction going on-even still
-L's mom: was living upstairs
-Maternal GMa believes girls abducted because Dan narc'ed
-dogs let everyone know girls were more toward the woody area

Grandma and Tammy on Phone

le not telling them anything per grandma

You know, LE has left us with vague timelines in so many cases, as far back as Kyron's and it obviously is not because they are so close to an arrest. The same is true in Isabel's case, etc...not sure it would help for the public to know more, but it does not seem to be helping LE by keeping it all so hush-hush either.

Here's what has convinced me -

We have TG's conviction (he is apparently very reliable);

We have the FBI referring to "pinpointing" the time - strong language indeed, and not used lightly. Could easily have said estimating or helping with the time;

We have Mr Pahl, owner of cctv, who had the FBI in his shop for a day and a half saying the below;

Pahl is the manager of Cornbelt Auctions, 3520 Lafayette Road, where a 24-hour camera captured the footage from its position behind the building. The time and date stamp — 12:11 p.m. July 13 — fits the police timeline of the case
“It’s pretty hard for girls to get a mile and a half away ... in eight minutes,” Pahl said. “I don’t even think I could ride a bike a mile in eight minutes.”

So essentially we have a credible civilian/witness/prominent local figure who had a day and a half with the FBI in his premises, and now believes that they are dealing with an 8 minute time frame, plus a credible civilian/witness/prominent local figure as a witness;

There is also a marked lack of the usual sort of "LE would like to speak to anyone who saw a white/blue/pink vehicle around x time which is also a clue, in and of itself.

Good enough for me, until I hear different. :)

There is only one "official" time in this so far - 12.15.

:moo:

I would post the link again but I already have...read up a page :p

I think we should discuss this more. What exactly is he talking about re: 8 minutes and are we missing part of the conversation? He talked about his cctv being 8 minutes slow. So the time stamp of 12:11 would really be 12:19, right?

But what does he mean when he says “It’s pretty hard for girls to get a mile and a half away ... in eight minutes,” Pahl said. “I don’t even think I could ride a bike a mile in eight minutes.”

Is he talking about the time from 12:19 (cctv) to 12:27 (TG sighting)? That 8 minutes? Does this mean he is claiming to know about TG's sighting? But TG says he made the call at 12:27 and saw the bikes at about 12:20.

How did those bikes get to the spot on the path in one minute? Either TG is mistaken or the video is not really of our girls or the bikes found at the lake are different bikes!!

Phone connection very poor!

GMa: never [a reason to go to lake]
-behavior was no different than normal; very happy

-to Pirro: I never said that [about Dan's ???]

Tammy: Lizzie knew about the lake; had went [gone] down to that lake before

-Tammy referred to neighbor

Phone connection very poor!

GMa: never [a reason to go to lake]
-behavior was no different than normal; very happy

-to Pirro: I never said that [about Dan's ???]

terrible connection, even the judge didnt know what they were saying

Lizzie (Elizabeth) had been to lake with other girls from the neighborhood. Per Aunt Tammy on FOX

" They're not telling us nothing..." [ Wylma] referring to LE

" Elizabeth did know about that lake. There are 3 girls who live across the street and she has riddento the lake with them before..." [ Aunt Tammy]

Tammy: Lizzie knew about the lake; had went [gone] down to that lake before

-Tammy referred to neighbor

Do I need to clean my ears?
Aunt T says Lizzy knows the lake, she rode to the lake with the neighbor girls!

Aunt T. did go on another defensive for DM, imo. She told Judge J. that she wanted to clarify that Dan did NOT have a gun and the assault did not include weapons charges.

hmmmm...?

Grandmother said the girls were happy when they left which seems to me they were not fearful of anything happening to them.

Thank you for the updates about the show so others can read about it.

I didn't hear Aunt T say Lizzie rode there, though.

I heard her say Lizzy knew the lake and that she had been there before.

gma denies saying that Dan might have people who would retaliate..."I did not say that". MOO

Thats what i heard. Wonder how old the girls were? Didn't someone say she never went to the lake unless with an adult?

Aunt T. did go on another defensive for DM, imo. She told Judge J. that she wanted to clarify that Dan did NOT have a gun and the assault did not include weapons charges.

hmmmm...?

Been my impression out-of-the-gate re Tammy and her on and on about Dan. Even Pirro noticed she was not answering the question, but taking the opportunity to defend Dan. Glad she said it [Pirro].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph