GUILTY IL - 5 Gee/Constant family members murdered in Beeson, 21 Sept 2009

I am reading on another site that the local reporters are saying LE has a person of interest in mind.

They supposedly are connected to one of the teenage daughters.

I thought about that today when I read earlier that Justina, iirc had her first boyfriend this year.

imo

More speculation from town-folk tonight: The deceased father was possibly invovled with drugs. Some people say there are male relatives in their 20s who are being looked at as possible suspects. Initially, there was rumor of murder/suicide. (But, that is probably not the case.)

I will update tomorrow when I hear more.

I am reading on another site that the local reporters are saying LE has a person of interest in mind.

I thought about that today when I read earlier that Justina, iirc had her first boyfriend this year.

imo

That is interesting and quite possible. From my relative, I hear they are investigating "the older boys." I/she took that to mean boys in the family, but it would fit with boys associated with the daughter.

I hate to say it but I'm wondering if people are getting the idea to do mass killings from the media.

Much of the time is a youngish person who hasn't yet figured out life is precious. Full of emotion (and hormonal angst ((or drugs))).

Sad.:sick:

Thank you, I missed that somehow.

I still don't feel this was some home invasion with robbery as a motive though although I could be wrong.

Has the police had their PC yet?

tia

I don't think any of the reports mention anything missing.

Town warned to lock its doors. Suspect on the loose described as "armed and extremely dangerous".

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/illinois-family-murdered-home-invasion/story?id=8640371

Thanks for the article. I wonder what is behind all of this. It will be interesting to find out.

This is so eerily similar to the recent Georgia mass murder case.

PC Doering from Georgia too told his community to be on alert when the crimes first happened.

Whomever this is.............is most likely from that community and whether it is a personally targeted crime or done by an outsider, there is a desperate person on the loose who has nothing to lose, when they have already murdered 5 and left one seriously wounded.

I know the community must be very tense since they pretty much know everyone there. They have to be wondering who did this in their own community.

imo

I was reminded of a similar case but couldn't remember where it happened. Thanks for jogging my memory. Have they ever caught somebody for that crime?

I have an elderly relative who lives in this town by herself. Today, the locals talked about a possible drug-related issue. But, the town is mostly young families or retirees, so gossip is abundant.

I don't know what to do. My family member has very mean dogs and lives further away from the main drag (I think these people lived on the main street that cuts through town.) I wonder if I should encourage her to get the heck out of town for a few days???

This little town is in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by cornfields, about 3-4 miles from the main freeway.

I am scared to death...

Invite her to stay for a week or so. It couldn't hurt.

imo

That entered my mind too.

More speculation from town-folk tonight: The deceased father was possibly invovled with drugs. Some people say there are male relatives in their 20s who are being looked at as possible suspects. Initially, there was rumor of murder/suicide. (But, that is probably not the case.)

I will update tomorrow when I hear more.

Thanks, It's amazing how rumors fly in these situations.

I don't think any of the reports mention anything missing.

Thanks for the article. I wonder what is behind all of this. It will be interesting to find out.

I was reminded of a similar case but couldn't remember where it happened. Thanks for jogging my memory. Have they ever caught somebody for that crime?

Invite her to stay for a week or so. It couldn't hurt.

That entered my mind too.

Thanks, It's amazing how rumors fly in these situations.

Yes, Dan, they made an arrest in the mass murder case in Georgia. It took them about 8 days to arrest Guy Heinz Jr, iirc. He is the son of one of the victims, Guy Heinz Sr. He made the 911 call stating he had just gotten home.

The DA is going to ask for the death penalty in that case.

imo

I hate to say it but I'm wondering if people are getting the idea to do mass killings from the media.

Much of the time is a youngish person who hasn't yet figured out life is precious. Full of emotion (and hormonal angst ((or drugs))).

I don't know what they have figured out Ebbie. Some of these young killers just don't seem to have a conscience and are devoid of emotion and have little or no regard for human life.

I was just reading about the teenage boy from SC that murdered his entire family one by one with a shotgun and after he did it he went to get him something to eat and was seen riding a 4 wheeler. Its chilling.

It is alarming but there seems to be a disconnect somehow with these young killers.

imo

That is interesting and quite possible. From my relative, I hear they are investigating "the older boys." I/she took that to mean boys in the family, but it would fit with boys associated with the daughter.

Maybe her boyfriend was older than she was. I think she was 16. She may have broken up with him or the family didnt approve of him for some reason.

It sure is sad...... everyone that knew them speaks so highly of them as a family.

imo

Brain development isnt complete until age 23 to 25 . This link may help understand why teens who commit these crimes havent figured out life is precious Of course some are just going to be that way there whole life and grow up to be the Petersons of the world. But most outgrow their issues an move on in life. http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:rd10uOwtHPQJ:www.childrenshospital.org/patientsfamilies/Site1393/mainpageS1393P316sublevel357.html+brain+development+stages+of+teens+to+23&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

It has been said that they received a 911 call at 4:26 pm yesterday yet the children were not at the bus stop Monday morning.

It was said gunshots were heard and that is why 911 call was placed.

So do they think that possibly the perp killed the family early that morning but may have gone off into one of the close by fields and shot himself?

Is that why LE is searching fields around the home?:waitasec:

imo

Ocean beat me to it!

Morning Suzi,

Another thing I was wondering about. They had a large gathering at the church and a lot of young people were there. I wonder if someone was missing that the kids thought for sure would be there?

imo

Morning Suzi,

Another thing I was wondering about. They had a large gathering at the church and a lot of young people were there. I wonder if someone was missing that the kids thought for sure would be there?

imo

True. In a very small setting such as that town, anything out of the ordinary should stick out like a sore thumb.

Interesting to note that all the cases talked about at your link, was the result of someone known to the vics.

Sheriff at PC.

They are continuing to investigate, asking for help from the community to find a gray primered Ford Ranger or Chevy S-10 pickup, with exhaust pipes extending into the back bed of the truck. This truck was seen in Beason around midnight on the 20th (Sunday night, Monday morning).

Continue to take safety precautions, lock your door, know where your children are, keep track of your neighbors. The autopsies are concluded, awaiting the pathologist for information to review. There were no gunshot victims in this incident. No gun was used.
The 3yo girl is stable.

Next press conference is tomorrow at 4pm.

No gun was used. Well, that is different from the rumors flying around about gun shots, shell casings and bullet holes in the wall.

Perhaps the 3 YO will be able to tell authorities something that can break the case. I remember Bobby Cutts son was only 2 but he kept saying that "daddy put mommy in a rug"

I read where the oldest DD and her kids were put into protective custody. I thought that only happened to minors.

Maybe someone was owed money?

The case does seem remarkably similar to the Georgia murders, last month.

if it involve's one of the children then i would suspect some one related to the "adult daughter who does not live in the home" just based on age. I think one of the articles said the oldest boy was in the 8th grade which seem young to be involve in this type stuff, but I guess you never know.

no gun used make me think it was something personal.

How were they killed? Does anyone know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back