GUILTY Il - Noreen Kumeta Rudd, 19, Newlywed, Murdered, Barrington Hills, Sept 1973 *arrest*

Jury selection starts tomorrow... Please be sure to only copy 10% of articles to comply with copyright. Thanks...

@Harmony - wondering "what" time this starts tomorrow. I bookmarked a tweeter from one of the articles you posted. So hopefully she will tweet tomorrow on the trial. I'll be here! Hopefully, busy posting tweets!
animated-smileys-computer-10.gif

Okay - jury selection....

Did I post more than 10% somewhere.... sorry!
animated-smileys-embarrassed-04.gif

INTERVIEW: CINDY HART, STEPDAUGHTER OF ACCUSED CON MAN & WIFE-KILLER DONNIE RUDD

March 26, 2018

"...The charismatic, multiply married lawyer and military veteran has reinvented himself repeatedly. He’s hosted a TV show as “Mr. Condo,” taught college courses, promoted alternative science treatments, and seemed to bound through life from one success to another.

Donnie’s stepdaughters Cindy and Lori Hart (above, main photo, with Donnie), however, knew Donnie as a conman, womanizer, and liar. They also suspected far worse, and with their stepsister Glory, they never let up on compiling evidence against him...."

http://crimefeed.com/2018/03/interv...r-of-accused-con-man-wife-killer-donnie-rudd/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 25th:
*Jury Selection - Trial set to begin (@ CT) – IL – Noreen Kumeta Rudd (19) (newlywed/27 days married) (Sept., 1973-reportedly killed in car accident, but LE now believe car accident was cover up for murder) – Donnie Rudd (76/31 @ time of crime) (husband) charged (12/1/15) & indicted (1/12/16) with 1st degree murder. Plead not guilty. $4M bond. If convicted, Rudd faces a minimum of 14 years in prison and an indeterminate maximum sentence, according to 1973 sentencing guideline. Trial starts June 25.
Also suspect in the April 4, 1991 murder of Loretta “Teri” Tabak-Bodtke (59). Noreen’s death classified as homicide in 2013.

Last edited:
I'll keep an eye out on the tweeter that wrote one of those articles above. See if she says anything about it today.
Let's see Illinois is Central Time - so if it say starts at about 8:30am - that will be 4:30pm here, if I'm calculating it right.....

On one of your article - I got another tweeter. Will keep watching both today. Nothing so far. Maybe at 9am there....

On one of your article - I got another tweeter. Will keep watching both today. Nothing so far. Maybe at 9am there....
I have run several searches on google and have not been able to find a tweeter for this trial, maybe you will have better luck.

One of the articles you posted was by Jessica D'Onofrio and she was reporting from the court house this morning - or so it looked in the video. I have her twitter account open and then from an article yesterday by Barbara Vitello - open as well.

So far nothing at 9am or 9:30am. Maybe they won't be doing anything tweets since its jury selection. Maybe at the end of the day or lunch time - they'll give us an update.

But I shall keep checking! :)

Trial of Donnie Rudd, ex-attorney accused of murdering wife in 1973, begins (with clip)

"...Now 76, Rudd uses a wheelchair to maneuver around. The former Schaumburg School Board President and attorney says he has colorectal cancer and is in pain. If convicted of the murder of Kumeta, Rudd faces a minimum of 14 years in prison....

Outside the courtroom on Monday, Rudd said: "I'm not worried. I'm innocent. We have a lot of evidence to prove it."

But prosecutors say Rudd is also the prime suspect in another murder 16 years later of another woman, a former client named Lauretta Terry Tabac-Bodke. He has not been charged in that case...."

Trial of man accused of murdering wife in 1973 begins
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back