IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it going to take to solve this case?

Faith. Dedication. Persistence. Resilience. Love.

Just one tiny break along the way, a drunken conversatio at a bar...

A hunter's or fisherman's random encounter...

A chance memory by someone who was close to the situation...:heartbeat:

Most of all... LOVE for LAUREN.

:heartbeat:

Let's get right back on that horse, WS... it's GO TIME!!!

I joined this site because you all, (WE ALL, I am honored to join you ;) are good at what you do.

GAME ON bizitches (as we say on PT ;)

Back to the drawing board....

omd, (oh my dog) so much for dental analysis, and my compassion to the
asian man's family. What was that all about?

Where are you Lauren? We're looking. We care.

This is just shocking to me...and sad for Lauren and her family. The extended drawn-out time it took them to conclude this was an ASIAN MALE led many to believe that against the odds, this could be Lauren.

Now, back to the beginning, with nothing more to go on than ever...

Now, back to the beginning, with nothing more to go on than ever...
We have love for Lauren, and love for the POIs, and love for all of the communities, both IRL and on-line that pray, desire, and will not quit until there is closure here.

So... back to the drawing board, my new WS friends:newhere:

I do know a friend of Lauren's who is not unhappy with the results. She wants her friend to be found alive.

The 56-year-old man told police he had been in the parking garage watching the Bloomington bar where Lauren Spierer (SPEER'-ur) partied with friends before she disappeared in June 2011.Police say the man made bizarre comments about Spierer's disappearance and claimed he met her once at a shooting range.
From the link on the previous page.
I think I would at least do some serious interrogation with this dude.

I do know a friend of Lauren's who is not unhappy with the results. She wants her friend to be found alive.

I agree. I think many of us including the Spierer family have resigned ourselves to the worst probable outcome.

BUT...despite overwhelming odds, until proven otherwise, I am going to continue to believe that Lauren is still breathing as we speak, and wants to come home to her family.

I believe in miracles, and I also believe in the power of LOVE to help bring the answers, and the closure we all are praying for...

:heartbeat:

I'd like to know who this "forensic anthropologist" is because there is no such position in the Marion County staff directory. I wonder if they contracted this out.

I'd say yes, the dept as a whole is incompetent, but look at the dept's forensic pathologist and her controversial and troubled history of high-profile cases.

http://advanceindiana.blogspot.com/2006/11/more-trouble-ahead-for-coroners-office.html

Pretty sure this is the guy-

http://archlab.uindy.edu/faculty_nawrockibio.php

The 56-year-old man told police he had been in the parking garage watching the Bloomington bar where Lauren Spierer (SPEER'-ur) partied with friends before she disappeared in June 2011.Police say the man made bizarre comments about Spierer's disappearance and claimed he met her once at a shooting range.
From the link on the previous page.
I think I would at least do some serious interrogation with this dude.

He was interviewed. Detectives took him to the station for questioning.

"One thing to make clear," Qualters said, "he did not have any additional information other than what had been released to the media previously, so he is not considered a suspect and was essentially eliminated as having any involvement in that case."

I'm trying to take that quote as the police have more info that hasn't been released in order to verify any potential confessions.

Well, good to know it isn't her. I am starting to think they hadn't been testing the skull at all and then were like oh crap! when more momentum started to get behind thinking it was Lauren.
I am pretty sure Lauren is no longer with us on Earth. However, I would like to believe she isn't just a skull floating in water right now. I have mixed feelings. I want her to be found for her family and for possible justice against the person/people who hurt her. However, as long as she isn't found there is always that ability to pretend she isn't dead. I realized I was doing that with Mickey Shunick in the back of my mind and her body being found shook me a lot more than I expected it would. Ultimately, a good thing, but so sad that Mickey and Lauren and so many others have their lives cut short.

I'm not following the planted evidence line of thinking. Who, realistically besides the boyfriend, would have had the opportunity to plant the drugs? And to what end?

Maybe if someone was desperate to throw the police off track someone might do that I guess... But that would mean drugs weren't directly involved with what happened but you want the police to think she was mixed up in drugs and her disappearance was somehow drug related.

But if her disappearance WAS drug related in any way who'd want to risk planting evidence that might even be traceable? ...Let alone now connect you to the disappearance?

Im pretty comfortable in saying there is very good chance that DR stashed the drugs for LS (or corey)before she was attempting her fake ID entrance into kilroys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592