Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the end MK says that they will have breaking news at 1pm on one of the family's major inconsistencies and their response

Guess I picked the wrong day to get off the dang computer and read a book :D

I also found it curious that DB seemed so indignant about LE "showing her burnt clothes" and "doppler cell phone ping sheets". Like she was accusing them of lying to her to get her to confess.

How does she know that both of these pieces of evidence aren't very relevant? What makes her think LE is lying to her?

If it were me I'd be checking out those clothes very carefully and asking LE where my phones were. I'd be asking them if those were good clues to help find my missing child. Not being indignant that they were making stuff up to frame me. :waitasec:

MOO

I keep coming back to Lisa being sick and wondering if DB gave her meds. My kids are 11 and nearly 16 now but they always have reacted very differently to meds. The least little thing will knock my youngest out. A few weeks ago I gave him a Benadryl after he got stung by a bee before a soccer game and he was literally falling asleep running down the field. My oldest on the other hand reacts like Tigger on meth when given cough meds, Benadryl or anything like that. Anyway, is it possible DB gave Lisa cold meds to put her to sleep so she could enjoy her "adult time" and when it hyped her up instead of having the intended effect she gave her a 2nd dose or tried something stronger (wine? the older boys meds?) and it was too much for her?

I'm just now convinced DB is behind all this but I can't wrap my head around her killing her child on purpose.

I haven't come off the fence yet.

Mostly because I still see no motive. In most cases the motive is pretty clear, be it Casey, Susan Smith or Darlene Routier. There is a history to the family dynamics that bolster it too.

Here? I am so stumped..even admitting the drinking doesn't make me fall off the fence. Makes me more likely to though lol.

boy the family sure is speaking a lot lately... I think they need to quit while they are ahead...

((moo))

Found it Patty G!

It was the Today Show interview with Peter Alexander.

He asks:
"Does it seem feasible to you that someone could have gotten in while you and your 2 boys were sleeping and you wouldn't have heard a thing?"

JI answers:
"Our bedroom is on the exact opposite corner of the house and she sleeps with the fan on high"

DB says:
"Yeah, but they must have been doing it much quieter than the police were"

@3:12
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44927631#44927631

SNEAK PEEK: Megyn Kelly’s Revealing Interview With the Parents of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/1...-with-the-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin/

Reporter: Were you drunk?

Deborah: Yeah

DB:.. This has nothing to do with HER ??????

This is her daughter she is talking about.. WTF. How nasty she was.. My God.
Her whole demeanor has changed though I always thought she was guilty from the first second I heard about this case. And as far as who is truthful about the cell phones and not being able to make calls, that is way to easy to find out. If they pulled the records to the cell phone company, well them the parents lied again and uh, why charge a cell phone and reprogram a cell phone that was shut off due to non payment anyway. Why not wait.

at the end MK says that they will have breaking news at 1pm on one of the family's major inconsistencies and their response

I wonder which inconsistency:

1. what time Lisa was put to bed and whether or not she was ever checked again.
2. the intruder must have come though the window, no the door, no the window.
3. the sequence of events after dad arrived home from work.
4. "I shut off the lights and left the window in the computer room open", "I was drunk, I don't remember" (para)

I'm sure there are more...

KCTV5 spoke to Bill Stanton, the consultant who is working with the couple.

"Your version of drunk maybe different than Deborah's version of drunk," said Bill Stanton.

Stanton said she did have two or three drinks that night, but he thinks she misspoke when she made that statement to a national reporter.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15709753/baby-lisas-mom-admits-she-was-drunk-when-her-baby-vanished

bumping this up in light of the fox interview coming up where DB says she had more than 5 drinks to MK

accidents don't require motive.... They require some really bad luck and maybe a box of wine.....:twocents:

I also found it curious that DB seemed so indignant about LE "showing her burnt clothes" and "doppler cell phone ping sheets". Like she was accusing them of lying to her to get her to confess.

How does she know that both of these pieces of evidence aren't very relevant? What makes her think LE is lying to her?

If it were me I'd be checking out those clothes very carefully and asking LE where my phones were. I'd be asking them if those were good clues to help find my missing child. Not being indignant that they were making stuff up to frame me. :waitasec:

MOO

ITA! You would have to know what happened to know what is and is not evidence.

Mostly because I still see no motive. In most cases the motive is pretty clear, be it Casey, Susan Smith or Darlene Routier. There is a history to the family dynamics that bolster it too.

Here? I am so stumped..even admitting the drinking doesn't make me fall off the fence. Makes me more likely to though lol.

An accident doesn't need motive. I still believe - maybe now more than ever due to DB's admission of intoxication - that something happened to the baby, Mom panicked, and decided to cover her azz instead of being found guilty of negligence. jmo

Okay.

So a neighbor (woman?) was there that evening with her 4 year old, and the two moms were in the kitchen drinking wine and chatting, and the children were watching tv or videos together separately, and baby Lisa had been put to bed at 6:40 p.m.

I wonder what time the neighbor left with her 4 year old? How drunk is "drunk", if, in theory, she doesn't drink often. Three glasses of wine?

That's why I gave the conditions. If the interview is done right, then it could be helpful. I am just saying that in a (very) similar case to this one, the father was vilified, was the only REAL suspect LE focused on (ignoring other clues), he was actually railroaded into falsely confessing to the crime, etc. In short, LE was sure he killed his baby, and were prepared to do anything to prove it. He didn't and only after HE was cleared (8 months of horrific prison - being incarcerated as a baby killer is what nightmares are made of), and only after his lawyer made an incredible discovery was he freed. And even then, people on message boards were saying that to find the killer, all he had to do was look in the mirror. Only after the real killer was actually found and tied to all the REAL evidence, did some people finally accept that he was innocent.

I am NOT saying this family did not do something - just pointing out that it DOES happen. And, had it not been for a damned good lawyer and some incredible luck, Kevin Fox would probably be on death row today.

ETA: sorry, I am passionate about the Fox case. I forgot to explain how this tied in with interviewing the children. IF LE is absolutely sure that the mom is involved, the children could be manipulated into saying something incriminating, true or not.
Yup. One of the reasons I posted in the other thread that anyone associated with LE would be right out wrt interviewing my 5 year old. Cop, psychologist, rainbow sprinkler, etc - none of them would speak with my child more than once, and the one time would be the extreme circumstance of him actually witnessing a crime.

But that's just me.

Others feel differently, and I can respect that.

MOO

I think that is exactly what she was implying. But, I would also think if they showed her burnt clothes and they were Lisa's she would know it immediately. jmo

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15709753/baby-lisas-mom-admits-she-was-drunk-when-her-baby-vanished

bumping this up in light of the fox interview coming up where DB says she had more than 5 drinks to MK

Well, so much for his quest for the truth...:sick:
He is nothing more than a media handler.
I can't wait for the MK interview.
I did notice how defensive DB becomes with MK when discussing the wine and her drinking. First real emotion I have seen from this woman.

Yikes! Was watching another snippet on Fox with M Kelly and DB casually stated she may not remember things that happened that night due to drinking. She went on to say that it was nothing unusual for people that have been drinking to have that experience. To that I say it’s well past time to quit drinking if you are not remembering things, that’s a big sign…….

What scares me the most is the motive might be starring us right in the face. Everyone knows DB now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname