Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also found it curious that DB seemed so indignant about LE "showing her burnt clothes" and "doppler cell phone ping sheets". Like she was accusing them of lying to her to get her to confess.

How does she know that both of these pieces of evidence aren't very relevant? What makes her think LE is lying to her?

If it were me I'd be checking out those clothes very carefully and asking LE where my phones were. I'd be asking them if those were good clues to help find my missing child. Not being indignant that they were making stuff up to frame me. :waitasec:

MOO

Well, if she knows where Lisa's clothes are and that they aren't burnt...

More than five but less than 10.

Even for someone Debbi's size and even if she's a pro drinker, that's gonna make you quite intoxicated and unfit to care for yourself and others, imo.

Now, is she saying she drank that much because she really did and it was bound to come out? Or, is she claiming she drank that much so she can say she doesn't remember when she really does remember? Or both?

I think she was drunk, I think she remembers, and I really want to know where Little Lisa is right now. JMO...

Okay.

So a neighbor (woman?) was there that evening with her 4 year old, and the two moms were in the kitchen drinking wine and chatting, and the children were watching tv or videos together separately, and baby Lisa had been put to bed at 6:40 p.m.

I wonder what time the neighbor left with her 4 year old? How drunk is "drunk", if, in theory, she doesn't drink often. Three glasses of wine?

I believe they were outside on the front porch drinking.

I haven't come off the fence yet.

Mostly because I still see no motive. In most cases the motive is pretty clear, be it Casey, Susan Smith or Darlene Routier. There is a history to the family dynamics that bolster it too.

Here? I am so stumped..even admitting the drinking doesn't make me fall off the fence. Makes me more likely to though lol.
A drunken accident needs no motive.

the theory thread is closed and I have a strong feeling of vindictiveness, a female...where can I post it?

Mostly because I still see no motive. In most cases the motive is pretty clear, be it Casey, Susan Smith or Darlene Routier. There is a history to the family dynamics that bolster it too.

Here? I am so stumped..even admitting the drinking doesn't make me fall off the fence. Makes me more likely to though lol.

The lack of motive is what makes me think accident. I can't see DB killing Lisa on purpose, by all acounts she was well loved and cared for, but an accident and cover up seems very likely to me at this point. At first I had trouble with the covering up, I can't imagine hiding the body of my child and not seeking help no matter how hopeless I thought it was but if she was drunk and feared being charged with neglect or losing custody of her son then maybe it seemed like the only way out to her.

TBH I hate going down this road because there are too many shades of CA possibly drugging her child so she could party and then covering it up with a fake abduction when it went to far. I cut KC no slack for doing the unthinkable yet I feel like I am defending or to some degree making excuses for DB here.

How does she even remember :banghead:

Good question. And drinking box wine you don't have any way to measure unless you are counting. With bottle wine you at least know if you have finished off the bottle or bottles. jmo

Well, so much for his quest for the truth...:sick:
He is nothing more than a media handler.
I can't wait for the MK interview.
I did notice how defensive DB becomes with MK when discussing the wine and her drinking. First real emotion I have seen from this woman.

To most of us, more than five drinks = three sheets to the wind...... really, that's a lot of wine, almost two bottles (there are three glasses per bottle). I think she's defensive about drinking wine and going to the store to get it..... It all comes back to that wine, IMO she knows she should NOT have been drinking, even omitted the trip to the police as it would likely cast doubt on an abduction and likely lead police down the path of a mistake..... A mistake made in "good faith" would be my child falling down the stairs when I am sober. A mistake in "bad faith" my child falling down the stairs when I am drinking. A mistake with no time behind bars can quickly turn into serious time behind bars when you add in the "bad faith" issue.....

I also found it curious that DB seemed so indignant about LE "showing her burnt clothes" and "doppler cell phone ping sheets". Like she was accusing them of lying to her to get her to confess.

How does she know that both of these pieces of evidence aren't very relevant? What makes her think LE is lying to her?

If it were me I'd be checking out those clothes very carefully and asking LE where my phones were. I'd be asking them if those were good clues to help find my missing child. Not being indignant that they were making stuff up to frame me. :waitasec:

MOO

BBM...

doesn't LE do that?

Ima

I keep coming back to Lisa being sick and wondering if DB gave her meds. My kids are 11 and nearly 16 now but they always have reacted very differently to meds. The least little thing will knock my youngest out. A few weeks ago I gave him a Benadryl after he got stung by a bee before a soccer game and he was literally falling asleep running down the field. My oldest on the other hand reacts like Tigger on meth when given cough meds, Benadryl or anything like that. Anyway, is it possible DB gave Lisa cold meds to put her to sleep so she could enjoy her "adult time" and when it hyped her up instead of having the intended effect she gave her a 2nd dose or tried something stronger (wine? the older boys meds?) and it was too much for her?

I'm just now convinced DB is behind all this but I can't wrap my head around her killing her child on purpose.

That's not a bad theory, but why would you assume that a parent would immediately cover it up? DB indicated that she has at least peripherally been aware of other missing children cases. That right there would tell her that she would have an idea of what she would face by faking a kidnapping.

Unless the child was (God forbid) beaten or sexually abused prior to an 'accident' who wouldn't call 911 immediately? Sure there are some people who wouldn't but responsible people (most of us) would. There is no reason to think she is irresponsible, abusive or neglectful.

"Drunk" might change that opinion but 3 or 4 glasses (possibly 5) of wine over a 6 hour period while socializing? I have done that in the past, and I have never been drunk enough that I would not have called the cops if I hurt my baby. (Although I might have slept though strange noises).

To most of us, more than five drinks = three sheets to the wind...... really, that's a lot of wine, almost two bottles (there are three glasses per bottle). I think she's defensive about drinking wine and going to the store to get it..... It all comes back to that wine, IMO she knows she should NOT have been drinking, even omitted the trip to the police as it would likely cast doubt on an abduction and likely lead police down the path of a mistake..... A mistake made in "good faith" would be my child falling down the stairs when I am sober. A mistake in "bad faith" my child falling down the stairs when I am drinking. A mistake with no time behind bars can quickly turn into serious time behind bars when you add in the "bad faith" issue.....
No kidding. Two mojitos and I'm fairly drunk.

Am I the only one who thinks this makes her look even less guilty than before?

I don't think a drunk woman could have hidden this baby's body as well as it is hidden if she killed her during the night.

And I think someone who was drinking with a friend may very well have left the door unlocked, and the lights on, when going to bed.

Whatever else happened, I have no idea.

MOO

My thoughts exactly, Kamille. She claims she doesn't have a clue what happened to her daughter, so how come she jumps to the conclusion that the burnt clothes she's being shown are a made up ploy by LE to get her to talk?

And she's equally indignant/defiant about the phones and the drinking.

In my opinion, DB uses manipulation tactics to steer the listener's thoughts where she wants them to go. Earlier, she did this through histrionics (cry cry cry...can't go on, can't answer), now she does it through defiance and anger (Yeah, I was drinking. So? LE is picking on me! The phones pinged? yeah riiight.)

She's straight up full of crap. (imo)

Now that Megyn Kelly on Fox got DB to admit to drinking somewhere between 6 and 10 glasses of wine, I have to wonder if DB is an angry drunk and killed the baby in a fit of anger. Maybe the baby woke up crying and it set DB off and she shook her too hard or something. Seeing her more defensive posture in the snippet of interview with Megyn is showing me a different side of DB, and she is so non-chalant about the fact she drank that much while caring for three young children and a sick infant, which is sickening to me.

In Texas, boxed wine has significantly lower alcohol content than bottled. I don't know if it's by law, or the market force - boxed wine is kind of like a wine spritzer, imho.

That's not a bad theory, but why would you assume that a parent would immediately cover it up? DB indicated that she has at least peripherally been aware of other missing children cases. That right there would tell her that she would have an idea of what she would face by faking a kidnapping.

Unless the child was (God forbid) beaten or sexually abused prior to an 'accident' who wouldn't call 911 immediately? Sure there are some people who wouldn't but responsible people (most of us) would. There is no reason to think she is irresponsible, abusive or neglectful.

"Drunk" might change that opinion but 3 or 4 glasses (possibly 5) of wine over a 6 hour period while socializing? I have done that in the past, and I have never been drunk enough that I would not have called the cops if I hurt my baby. (Although I might have slept though strange noises).
If you have your regular boring life taking care of three small children, and follow missing child cases, you'd be quite aware that a missing child can bring a lot of attention. While some people might not want the attention, some might.

Even for someone Debbi's size and even if she's a pro drinker, that's gonna make you quite intoxicated and unfit to care for yourself and others, imo.

Now, is she saying she drank that much because she really did and it was bound to come out? Or, is she claiming she drank that much so she can say she doesn't remember when she really does remember? Or both?

I think she was drunk, I think she remembers, and I really want to know where Little Lisa is right now. JMO...

Drunk as a skunk. Sloshed. Tipsy. Woozy. I wonder if LE found the wine box? Maybe it ended up in the dumpster and was burned beyond recognition :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221