Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too think it is good that she once again is not allowed to skate free. But, like Suzihawk said, I'll reserve celebration until I see it happen.

I would, however, prefer that she be required to serve her probation in Pinellas County.

Anyone know what the conditions of her probation will be?
I asked this question in another thread and this is what ConcernedPapa posted:

1. Report to probation when required by your probation officer.
2. Permit your probation officer to visit you at your home or elsewhere.
3. Work faithfully at suitable employment insofar as you are physically capable.
4. Live at a specified residence.
5. Live without violating any law.
6. Not associate with persons engaged in criminal activities.
7. Support your legal dependents to the best of your ability (comply with child support obligations).
8. Perform any court ordered community service for a tax-supported or tax-exempt entity.
9. Pay any court ordered court costs and attorney's fees.
10. Pay any court ordered restitution.
11. Pay any court ordered restitution for medical treatment provided to you while incarcerated.
12. Not possess, carry, or own any
1. Firearm.
2. Weapon without first procuring the consent of the correctional probation officer.
13. Submit to random testing to determine the presence or use of alcohol or controlled substances.
14. Not use intoxicants to excess or possess any drugs or narcotics unless prescribed by a physician.
15. Not knowingly visit places where intoxicants, drugs, or other dangerous substances are unlawfully sold, dispensed, or used.
16. Submit a DNA sample to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement DNA database.
17. Submit to the taking of a digitized photograph for the department's records; which will be posted on probation's website during the term of supervision.

I think she has to register her address, which will be public records. I remember that from the beginning when we all thought she had to serve probation before they said she already did. I wonder if she gets permission to serve it elsewhere if her address would be public knowledge.

From link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ey-anthony-probation-20110801,0,1929327.story

No doubt Baez will challenge this. But I thought the whole point and meaning of probation was "supervision" AFTER an inmate is released from jail. I don't see how probation can be served during incarceration and I feel the very idea of this is preposterous! I pray that HHJP sees it that way, too!

Bold by me... ITA! So ridiculous! If you're in jail, you're not on probation! YOU'RE IN JAIL!!

I just had a flashback to the ugly reaction this kind of thwarting has been a trigger for: the frightening snarl and the bared teeth, followed by a horrid collapse into victimhood.

Judge S. is my new hero. Now she can move in with JB or CM, won't that be fun. They'll have to hide their credit cards and checkbooks! :floorlaugh:

I believe she will have to live in Orange County. They don't.

I asked this question in another thread and this is what ConcernedPapa posted:

1. Report to probation when required by your probation officer.
2. Permit your probation officer to visit you at your home or elsewhere.
3. Work faithfully at suitable employment insofar as you are physically capable.
4. Live at a specified residence.
5. Live without violating any law.
6. Not associate with persons engaged in criminal activities.
7. Support your legal dependents to the best of your ability (comply with child support obligations).
8. Perform any court ordered community service for a tax-supported or tax-exempt entity.
9. Pay any court ordered court costs and attorney's fees.
10. Pay any court ordered restitution.
11. Pay any court ordered restitution for medical treatment provided to you while incarcerated.
12. Not possess, carry, or own any
1. Firearm.
2. Weapon without first procuring the consent of the correctional probation officer.
13. Submit to random testing to determine the presence or use of alcohol or controlled substances.
14. Not use intoxicants to excess or possess any drugs or narcotics unless prescribed by a physician.
15. Not knowingly visit places where intoxicants, drugs, or other dangerous substances are unlawfully sold, dispensed, or used.
16. Submit a DNA sample to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement DNA database.
17. Submit to the taking of a digitized photograph for the department's records; which will be posted on probation's website during the term of supervision.

So she will be allowed to drink, under these terms. Damn, I was hoping that would be her next ticket to the pokey.

And if she eludes this probation? What then?

Good. Hopefully the community will scorn her when she is out in public. She'll be boxed in, in Orlando, with address made public. No bella vita for her. Whenever she has to get groceries, sign in daily at the probation office, etc people can give her a nasty look or express scorn. I certainly don't wish any violence or other criminal acts, but I do wish she sees and hears first hand from facial and verbal expression what the public thinks.

JMO.

Looks like Mr. Constitution Cheney Mason will be having a new roommate.

So, had she been found guilty of any of the other charges in her trial, would they have let her out to serve her probation? No. You can serve probation while incarcerated, it happens all the time.

Bold by me... ITA! So ridiculous! If you're in jail, you're not on probation! YOU'RE IN JAIL!!

Oh I just bet Cindy is all excited and is getting Casey's room ready...you just know she thinks Casey will have to live with her now!

+respectfully snipped+

LOL - Hope they didn't spend too much on changing her appearance!

I too think it is good that she once again is not allowed to skate free. But, like Suzihawk said, I'll reserve celebration until I see it happen.

I would, however, prefer that she be required to serve her probation in Pinellas County.

Agree with you re the celebration, but it looks like for me at least - one of my questions will be answered.

My question was, when will Baez next be in court in front of a judge, and how will that judge treat Baez? Well, well, well! That judge may very well be HHJP! Let's just see how much "teaching" HHJP is prepared to do this time around. Not so much would be my guess...

My other question is how many jurors are now watching the news - thinking - oh oh - cheque fraud? Guilty on six counts? :waitasec: Oopsie!

Here's hoping this probation actually happens - and Ms Anthony doesn't slime her way out of it. Geez - maybe she will have to stay at home with Mom and Dad......:floorlaugh:

Judge S. is my new hero. Now she can move in with JB or CM, won't that be fun. They'll have to hide their credit cards and checkbooks! :floorlaugh:

Hide your kids hide your wives hide your money!:great:

She won't have to sign in daily. She will visit he probation officer once a month for a 5-10 minute meeting, fill out a form, answer a few questions,pay her fee (between $10-$20) and be on her merry way. If she does all this according to the rules, and has all her probation fees paid up, after 9 months, she will be allowed to mail the form in for the last three months. Being on probation is no big deal, tiny little pain in the butt, that's all. She can leave Orange County as long as she requests a travel permit in advance.

Good. Hopefully the community will scorn her when she is out in public. She'll be boxed in, in Orlando, with address made public. No bella vita for her. Whenever she has to get groceries, sign in daily at the probation office, etc people can give her a nasty look or express scorn. I certainly don't wish any violence or other criminal acts, but I do wish she sees and hears first hand from facial and verbal expression what the public thinks.

JMO.

And if she eludes this probation? What then?

If she does, I'm pretty sure it is back to :behindbar for her for violation of probation.

She won't have to sign in daily. She will visit he probation officer once a month for a 5-10 minute meeting, fill out a form, answer a few questions,pay her fee (between $10-$20) and be on her merry way. If she does all this according to the rules, and has all her probation fees paid up, after 9 months, she will be allowed to mail the form in for the last three months. Being on probation is no big deal, tiny little pain in the butt, that's all. She can leave Orange County as long as she requests a travel permit in advance.

She has to get a job. :panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members