Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for an emergency motion that poor emotionally frail FCFA can't travel. She is undergoing inpatient therapy and fears for her safety. Request her location be kept sealed.

Hmm - what about the paid examination of FKC by the courts, resulting in Dr. Krop stating on national TV, that the only thing she suffered from was "immaturity"?

I just don't think at this point that "emotionally frail" is going to work. I'm thinking she'd have to show up to prove it.

Do you all realize that in 72 hours is Caylee's birthday? I am happy she is called back to Orlando. Time to knock her off her high horse.

bobkealing bob kealing
DOC spokeswoman tells me they "are working with #CaseyAnthony attorneys" to begin her probation.
2 minutes ago

Wait for an emergency motion that poor emotionally frail FCFA can't travel. She is undergoing inpatient therapy and fears for her safety. Request her location be kept sealed.

Speaking of secret locations - do we know where Baez is these days or is he still swanning around New York picking up free hotels, drinks and meals on someone else's nickel?

Do you all realize that in 72 hours is Caylee's birthday? I am happy she is called back to Orlando. Time to knock her off her high horse.

Caylee's Birthday is August 9th

:eek: I thought her birthday was the 9th?

Speaking of secret locations - do we know where Baez is these days or is he still swanning around New York picking up free hotels, drinks and meals on someone else's nickel?

I dunno. I would think someone would sight him. I hope DOC "working with" her attorneys doesn't mean she is going to begin her probation wherever she is at.

And if she eludes this probation? What then?
mo, If she doesnt report to her probation officer on a monthly basis, then the probation officer can revoke her probation and a blue warrant will be issued to pick her up..

my 2 cents..thats how they do it in texas..

Agree with you re the celebration, but it looks like for me at least - one of my questions will be answered.

My question was, when will Baez next be in court in front of a judge, and how will that judge treat Baez? Well, well, well! That judge may very well be HHJP! Let's just see how much "teaching" HHJP is prepared to do this time around. Not so much would be my guess...

My other question is how many jurors are now watching the news - thinking - oh oh - cheque fraud? Guilty on six counts? :waitasec: Oopsie!

Here's hoping this probation actually happens - and Ms Anthony doesn't slime her way out of it. Geez - maybe she will have to stay at home with Mom and Dad......:floorlaugh:

I'm afraid Baez will argue she is suffering (lol) from the lose of her child and needs therapy rather than Probation. He could go on and on how she has suddenly realized the trauma she has buried inside her sick self ..cough, cough

out of curiosity .. cant she start coming back at them for harassment type stuff ? the more they keep finding on her after she already served her jail time and served probation and stuff im just curious it would be just our luck and shed wind up getting outta paying anyone back... her lawyers could come up with crap like the more that is out there in the media the hard time they keep giving her is making her unemployable ect.. i just dont trust it i am not going to jump for joy too soon .. she always gets lucky and gets outta crap

I am starting to believe the Anthony's are well connected in the LE/court system or even higher up in Orlando an/or CA is. She gets way too lucky. Something isn't right.d

CFNews13Casey

#CaseyAnthony probation details: no contact w/Amy Huizenga, report to probation officer on 5th day each month, must have permission to leave
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

It never made sense to me that her probation could be considered as being served in jail, regardless of why she was incarcerated, since the purpose of probation is basically a test of a person's ability to conform to specific behaviors outside the confines of incarceration.

Of all the posters on this forum, I nominate Logicalgirl to write a book. She is clever, clever, clever.

Good job Logicalgirl - another great quip! Swanning around indeed!

bobkealing

DOC spokeswoman tells me they "are working with #CaseyAnthony attorneys" to begin her probation.
15 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

bobkealing bob kealing
I have the #CaseyAnthony probation order. Posting it @WESH .com.
42 seconds ago

BBM
Yep! :D That would have to have been a real kodak moment!

I'm guessing it looked a little like this...

anger-f.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members