Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she will be allowed to drink, under these terms. Damn, I was hoping that would be her next ticket to the pokey.

LOL, I am hoping her next ticket to the pokey will be via an additional felony charge, then a subsequent Persistent Felony Offender charge. Fingers crossed that this order stands because I do not think KC will make it one year without committing additional crimes. I only hope no one else loses a life because of her. In the meantime, boycott the money and media attention for KC and as they say, "wait for it"!

I am not holding my breath for this one. I do admire at least SOMEBODY (Judge Strickland) doing the right thing and making an effort to make her accountable for her actions though. I predict there will be an emergency hearing by this afternoon. I hope his honour Judge Perry rules that she must serve probation, but I have lost faith in him, so I imagine he will overturn it. I sure hope I am wrong!

7. Support your legal dependents to the best of your ability

Well, this is no longer an issue for her

Keep the faith and think positive that HHJP will follow the law, as he is known to do!

ETA: Pray, chant, light candles or whatever you can to send that positive energy to HHJP ;)

She won't have to sign in daily. She will visit he probation officer once a month for a 5-10 minute meeting, fill out a form, answer a few questions,pay her fee (between $10-$20) and be on her merry way. If she does all this according to the rules, and has all her probation fees paid up, after 9 months, she will be allowed to mail the form in for the last three months. Being on probation is no big deal, tiny little pain in the butt, that's all. She can leave Orange County as long as she requests a travel permit in advance.

Hi Rossva,

I don't think anything will come of this. Her lawyers will challenge it and it will be dismissed. IMO.

She has to get a job. :panic:
Yuppers, and a real one at that. Not an invisi-job like she had before! She'll have to actually produce a paycheck!

Whoot! Love me some Judge Strickland!

I'd love to have seen her face when she found this out!!!

Oh, what a BEAUTIFUL day ! Get back to Orange County, Casey. They have a little housekeeping issue to go over with you.

Why does everyone think HHJP has to rule on something? I'm confused. Unless they challenge it of course. Strickland was recused from the murder trial, not the check fraud case. :waitasec:

Yuppers, and a real one at that. Not an invisi-job like she had before! She'll have to actually produce a paycheck!

Whoot! Love me some Judge Strickland!

I'd love to have seen her face when she found this out!!!

BBM
Yep! :D That would have to have been a real kodak moment!

From link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ey-anthony-probation-20110801,0,1929327.story

No doubt Baez will challenge this. But I thought the whole point and meaning of probation was "supervision" AFTER an inmate is released from jail. I don't see how probation can be served during incarceration and I feel the very idea of this is preposterous! I pray that HHJP sees it that way, too!

i agree, i also thought probation was always served after being released from jail, not while in it.

id be pretty surprised if she gets anything outta this .

Wait for an emergency motion that poor emotionally frail FCFA can't travel. She is undergoing inpatient therapy and fears for her safety. Request her location be kept sealed.

caseyupdates

RT @bobkealing: Dept. Of Corrections spokeswoman confirms #CaseyAnthony must report in person to Orange co within 72 hours. Breaking!
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Check fraud docket:

08/01/2011 Order of Probation
Nunc Pro Tunc 1/25/10
08/01/2011 Court Minutes
Nunc Pro Tunc 1/25/10

Oh I just bet Cindy is all excited and is getting Casey's room ready...you just know she thinks Casey will have to live with her now!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Yep ... Cindy is the ONLY PERSON who will have her ...

I am sure her DT is looking to get RID of her ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So is WFTV camped out at the Orlando airport yet? Where has Kathy Belich been lately anyway?

out of curiosity .. cant she start coming back at them for harassment type stuff ? the more they keep finding on her after she already served her jail time and served probation and stuff im just curious it would be just our luck and shed wind up getting outta paying anyone back... her lawyers could come up with crap like the more that is out there in the media the hard time they keep giving her is making her unemployable ect.. i just dont trust it i am not going to jump for joy too soon .. she always gets lucky and gets outta crap

Keep the faith and think positive that HHJP will follow the law, as he is known to do!

ETA: Pray, chant, light candles or whatever you can to send that positive energy to HHJP ;)

BBM:

:praying::praying::praying:

:praying::praying::praying:

Oh I just bet Cindy is all excited and is getting Casey's room ready...you just know she thinks Casey will have to live with her now!

She probably has Caylee's room ready too. They're all "going to be reunited", remember

I'm late to the party, I'm sure...but YAY!

Judge's Order Could Give Casey Probation

Posted: 10:50 am EDT August 1, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A Florida judge has signed an order that could require Casey Anthony to serve a year of probation for fraudulent check writing.

An assistant in Judge Stan Strickland's office said the judge signed an amended court order Monday.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said he believes the defense will appeal the document and argue that Strickland has no jurisdiction because his legal deadline has passed.

Sheaffer also said that the decision will likely be made by the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28727555/detail.html

Casey Anthony Ordered Back To Orange County
Judge Strickland Orders Probation In Casey Case

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28727002/detail.html#ixzz1Tn4k8Y49

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member