James Hoover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he hired an attorney and voluntarily spoke with the FBI (IIRC) and I'm sure he knew beforehand that a polygraph would most likely be requested from him...so my guess is he is being truthful, but then again who knows what other crazy stuff lurks beneath this case. This case gives the saying "Truth is stranger than fiction" new meaning.

I know all of you have seen this report from WFTV back on Jan. 7th, I was just rereading it. It had been a few weeks since I had read it, and in light of the interview that just came out with DC, it starts to make sense and paint the picture. JH has to be telling the truth about this, IMO.

Private investigator Jim Hoover, who volunteered his services to the Anthony family, brought his camera equipment and tape to an Orlando law office Wednesday where he and his attorney met with the lead investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI for about three hours.

When the detectives left with Hoover's ten-minute video of the scene from November, they seemed encouraged.

"Can you tell me whether this helps you move forward in the case?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. John Allen.

"Very helpful," he said.

Hoover and his lawyer sat down with Eyewitness News minutes later and revealed some of the information Hoover shared with the detectives. They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were.

"Does Mr. Hoover know who told Mr. Casey that?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori.

"No, he does not," he said.

"Does Mr. Hoover know who Mr. Casey was on the phone with at the scene?" Belich asked.

"No, he does not," he said. "And it's our belief, based on his recollection, that numerous calls were made on the 15th and 16th search."

Hoover turned over his video of the search of the scene where Caylee's remains were found a month later.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

It may be just coincidental timing, but the JH story with his atty and the video was on Jan 7th, also on Jan 7th, BC has a long meeting with the SA. It was reported that BC discussed Caylee's x-rays and autopsy photos and he also discussed immunity for CA and GA. This story is on the same page, right under the one linked above.

It may be just coincidental timing, but the JH story with his atty and the video was on Jan 7th, also on Jan 7th, BC has a long meeting with the SA. It was reported that BC discussed Caylee's x-rays and autopsy photos and he also discussed immunity for CA and GA. This story is on the same page, right under the one linked above.

Why does Conway want Caylee's x-rays and autopsy photos? He isn't the defense.

Why does Conway want Caylee's x-rays and autopsy photos? He isn't the defense.
I never understood that myself. Maybe that was what he told the media to make the immunity conversation look like a side order, when in reality it was the main dish.

I never understood that myself. Maybe that was what he told the media to make the immunity conversation look like a side order, when in reality it was the main dish.

Could be.

Maybe after I get some sleep I can to put together a time line thangy for JH. I have a hard time thinking lately. Not to good at "bookwork".

Could be.

Maybe after I get some sleep I can to put together a time line thangy for JH. I have a hard time thinking lately. Not to good at "bookwork".
I understand, I always think better after a good night's sleep. LP has been laying low and I just wonder if it has something to do with the JH/DC situation. I feel like I am talking in code with all these initials !

I understand, I always think better after a good night's sleep. LP has been laying low and I just wonder if it has something to do with the JH/DC situation. I feel like I am talking in code with all these initials !

LP stopped hanging around about the same time as the JH/DC thangy. RIGHT?
I feel like this code is whats driving me crazy. Makes me have to stop and remember who the initials belong to. :confused:

So! DC/JH were in woods around the same time meter reader. If JH told a contact something he heard at the Ant camp about where the body was then it looks like there was a race to see who could find it first.

GRRRRRRRRRR.......... Just seems like they were in different places yet looks like the same "map". LP said in NG not to be surprised if they found her. Poot---somebody knew both searches were goin on.

So! DC/JH were in woods around the same time meter reader. If JH told a contact something he heard at the Ant camp about where the body was then it looks like there was a race to see who could find it first.

GRRRRRRRRRR.......... Just seems like they were in different places yet looks like the same "map". LP said in NG not to be surprised if they found her. Poot---somebody knew both searches were goin on.

Yeah, it's starting to look like that movie It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World or something.

I am still thinking about LP saying "I'll find her within a week guaranteed" a few days after Kronk made his first series of calls. Kronk the ex-bounty hunter.

And then Hoover the PI comes and embeds himself into the Dominic Casey situation. Did Casey ever ask Hoover how he was getting paid? Pro-bono does not sound reasonable. Maybe Enquirer checks? Donations from a "concerned family in CT"? Too many people were too close to the truth. Wonder how any of them got there?

I would think JB and KC would have been the last people to have wanted her found, either initially because it would destroy any possible kidnapping scenario, or later because lack of a body would weaken a murder indictment. This is just getting curiouser and curiouser. I hope a good sleuther here can dig up a big more about Hoover. He is a piece of this puzzle that is more important than he looks imo.

Kronk and Hoover both did very good things by finding Caylee's remains (Kronk) and *possibly* exposing DC (Hoover) and whomever else was involved in DC's search. There may very well be charges coming for that.

Sleep has not put my thought in a row. LE/FBI are onto something way beyond the death of Caylee Marie Anthony. I can't remember when JH entered the scene. If there was a bug put in the house, JH had to put it there----> or the female bounty hunter that LP had in the house with KC.

Either LE/FBI:
1. Was watching T.Black -- JB -- KC -- DC. Throw in Gin -- maybe a few more.
(Remember JB said T.Black wasn't his PR anymore--but T.Black said he wasn't going anywhere. Kinda brazen if you ask me. LE sure was interested to know from DC about talking to that gal from ABC and if JB talked with her. JH sure had himself pushed up against these peeps, at the Ritz,yet he seemed to keep a low profile.)

2. Was watching the car parts dealing, with KC -- GA -- maybe somebody from the car dealerships -- maybe LA.

I am leaning more towards T. Black.
Anyway this is what a nights sleep did to my broken brain.

Kronk and Hoover both did very good things by finding Caylee's remains (Kronk) and *possibly* exposing DC (Hoover) and whomever else was involved in DC's search. There may very well be charges coming for that.

Yes, I am glad LP called the FBI when he found out about the video that JH took.

Since the psychic is tied into all this I thought I would post this snippet of a report on her. Who sent her a Teddy Bear belonging to Caylee ? On Nov 15th psychic says she has a Teddy Bear of Caylee's, isn't Nov 15th the first time DC went to search the area off Suburban ????????? If that was the first time he heard from this psychic, Nov 15, how is it she already has a teddy bear of Caylee's ?

Ginnette Matcia Lucas said Tuesday that after studying maps of the Orange County area where the Anthony’s lived and holding a teddy bear that belonged to Caylee, she had that vivid dream on Nov. 15.

http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2009...confirms-she-was-on-phone-with-dominic-casey/

Dominic Casey first told investigators what he first told Eyewitness News, that he had gone to the scene on November 15 merely to determine whether it was a teen hangout as one of Casey’s old friends had said.

http://www.berry-designs.com/blog/w...eased-of-detectives-interviewing-anthonys-pi/

GL, psychic, said she had been e-mailing back and forth with DC since August. GL also says JA (detective) spoke with her in August ? Could this be because she offered up other "tips" to the OCSO or the Anthony's and it was forwarded to OCSO ?

OK, at the end of the interview GL, psychic explains the "Teddy Bear". She says that the Anthony's sent her a Teddy Bear and then in a couple of weeks she had a dream about Caylee's location. SO, it's obvious GL had been communicating with the Anthony's/DC for seom time, since August.

OK, at the end of the interview GL, psychic explains the "Teddy Bear". She says that the Anthony's sent her a Teddy Bear and then in a couple of weeks she had a dream about Caylee's location. SO, it's obvious GL had been communicating with the Anthony's/DC for seom time, since August.
Isn't it interesting that they would send her a teddy bear of Caylee's when Cindy wouldn't give LE Caylee's hairbrush????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500