James Hoover

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm Did the other psychic go to that area first in August. The one who did the drive by? Then Kronk shows up and searches or at least looks around, then in Nov the PI's , then finally Kronk again in Dec. Sounds like a straight line to me. The strangest thing was LP saying on Nancy Grace the night before Caylee was found "Don't be surprised if LE doesn't already have her body." Was there some scheme to get the Anthony's out of town at the very moment her body was found. There have been far too many co-inkydinks.

The other psychic G St. J was there on Aug. 11 - same day as Kronk's first phone call - she has a video of the drive by. She mentions that Tim had closed the area and LE did not want people in there, if I remember correctly.

Kronk called LE on 8-11, 12 and 13. I recall LP saying that about the body earlier than that - say about the time that DC and JH were out filming. Funny also is that they were out there on their little search the day after Henry Lee took a look at the car, and three days before MN quit as the Anthony attorney. Sounds like some people may have been tipped off about something big. Mamabear, are you saying you think JH might have bugged the Ant house and then removed them when the family returned after the search? It sure would have been a good window of opportunity for Kronk to have revisited the area the day the Ants were out of town on their LK junket.

I'm guessing Joy could be DC's wife???

I don't believe so. Her husband's name is John...age 29, same as she. She states he is working as a PI for Mr. Baez. It is rumoured that she is Hoover's daughter, although I can find no confirmation of this. I did quite a bit of sleuthing on this gal last night. WoW! I spent some time reading her little chat room and noticed that "supposedly" Mr. GA himself got on the chat several times looking for her. She states she is very close with the Anthony's and that GA is the Godfather to her children. It's a bizarre read to say the least. I also found some records of her arrest in June/July 08, something about no headlights and reference to some mental health issues. I'm trying to find the link to her chat room and will report back.

Info on arrest:
http://seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDocket/case_detail_5.jsp?CaseNo=592008CF002535A

Joy's chat room:
http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

I don't believe so. Her husband's name is John...age 29, same as she. She states he is working as a PI for Mr. Baez. It is rumoured that she is Hoover's daughter, although I can find no confirmation of this. I did quite a bit of sleuthing on this gal last night. WoW! I spent some time reading her little chat room and noticed that "supposedly" Mr. GA himself got on the chat several times looking for her. She states she is very close with the Anthony's and that GA is the Godfather to her children. It's a bizarre read to say the least. I also found some records of her arrest in June/July 08, something about no headlights and reference to some mental health issues. I'm trying to find the link to her chat room and will report back.

Info on arrest:
http://seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDocket/case_detail_5.jsp?CaseNo=592008CF002535A

Joy's chat room:

WOW. Small world. LOL

Yes cecy-----thats what I meant:highfive:THANKS

I think the teddy bear that Cindy sent to that psychic had a map of where Caylee's remains were tossed by KC. Funny how this psychic can't find her Verizon statement with Dominic Casey's phone number on it. I wonder if the Verizon statement went straight to KidLosers for payment.

I sure hope all this comes out for us to see. I don't trust any ovem.
:Banane13:

In the interview LE asks DC about JH coming to "meet with them", and what time he gets back to the hotel. I don't think it says what time JH left the hotel, but DC says he got back around 3:00 am. Anyone know what time JH left the hotel ? I am wondering how long he was at the home that night.

Don't know if this has been covered or needs to be moved, if so please feel free. News 13 reported the following...

"I think we went into more detail with Mr. Hoover that went into in the past, but that's as far as I'll go," Baez said.

“Like everybody who all was on the phone? Why were we out in the woods? That sort of thing. (In your gut who do you believe was on the phone that day?) I answered that last week and I was threatened to be sued. (You believe it was Lee?) There's a slight possibility it could be Lee,” Hoover said

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...ny_lead_investigators_to_caylees_remains.html

Investigator on Caylee's remains

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...cat=CAC&title=Investigator On Caylees Remains

Was probably LA or CA who threatened to sue Hoover. I doubt if he has to worry over it.

When will this circus end!!!

Was probably LA or CA who threatened to sue Hoover. I doubt if he has to worry over it.

When will this circus end!!!
That's the way I took it too, one of the Anthony's, their lawyer, threatened to sue. He was obligated to answer those questions in the deposition and it was clearly stated that he didn't know for a fact that Lee was behind the knowledge re: Suburban, he was making an educated guess. I don't think he can be sued for that either. Now if he knew the statement was false and went around blabbing it to every news station, there may be a defamation case, but as it stands now, I don't think so. I would love to know who, exactly, threatened JH with a suit.

I think since Hoover mentioned PI Dominic's possible source of info as being Lee, that it was probably Lee or Lee's attorney who, in essence, warned Hoover to watch what he said/how he said it because he may have been bordering on defamation.

What I find even more interesting is that Hoover has used much stronger, definite language regarding PI Dominic, but that I haven't seen a single peep from PI Dominic or from BC who represented Dominic prior to Dominic's recent retention of the criminal attorney, and there hasn't been a peep from the new criminal attorney either.

I pay attention to things like this. When somebody makes a strong and definite statement, I look to see if the named party makes any defamation suit noise. If they don't, I have to say that *to me*, it lends great credibility to what the person has stated.

Now that Hoover has stated to the media yesterday (as opposed to LE or deposition statements) that PI Dominic said that Caylee was dead and he wanted Hoover to join him in recovering her body on Suburban, I will be looking carefully in the next week or to see if there are any defamation suit warnings or action from Dominic's attorney (not from Dominic himself - people frequently make empty defamation noise. It's what the attorney says (or doesn't say) that counts to me). Should be very interesting.

Didn't the early Hoover statements to the media pretty much say that PI Casey was telling him they were going to find or get Caylee's remains?

I think PI Casey is taking his lawyer's advice at this point on not making matters any worse before he goes under oath again. His various statements to the media and to LE (given both before and after the fact a video still existed was disclosed) seem inconsistent, and are not consistent with what we've heard from and about the psychic, maybe CA, Hoover. He also has the problem of being a serial PI in this case. Who was he working for, when, what is privileged, etc. Solely based on the "overheard through headphones" comments made in one of the hearings, it sounds as if he may have fibbed or mis-truthed under oath, followed immediately thereafter by a LE aha moment where they got him. We never did see the second LE interview, so it's speculation. I guess LE has been rounding up the cell phone records of all concerned.

Didn't the early Hoover statements to the media pretty much say that PI Casey was telling him they were going to find or get Caylee's remains?

I think PI Casey is taking his lawyer's advice at this point on not making matters any worse before he goes under oath again. His various statements to the media and to LE (given both before and after the fact a video still existed was disclosed) seem inconsistent, and are not consistent with what we've heard from and about the psychic, maybe CA, Hoover. He also has the problem of being a serial PI in this case. Who was he working for, when, what is privileged, etc. Solely based on the "overheard through headphones" comments made in one of the hearings, it sounds as if he may have fibbed or mis-truthed under oath, followed immediately thereafter by a LE aha moment where they got him. We never did see the second LE interview, so it's speculation. I guess LE has been rounding up the cell phone records of all concerned.

I think yesterday was the first time Hoover has spoken directly to the media, but I could be wrong.

I think yesterday was the first time Hoover has spoken directly to the media, but I could be wrong.

I'll go back and look for the initial press reports when it came to light that the Pi's had been to the site where the remains were found. There was some back and forth in the press as to what the PI's were saying. I thought JH said from DAY 1 (sorry, everyone) that he was told by DC that they were going to bring Caylee home, was very somber, supposedly made it clear she was deceased. Then it was revealed the tape still existed. More fireworks and stories. Then JH, with the station's attorney, met with LE and then gave a statement to K. Belich. This was all before the depositions in either case and before the Geraldo dust up about who owned the tape. But this is all a while back, and I could clearly be mistaken about the timing. I am sure he talked to K. Belich at least. Going to look.

I'll go back and look for the initial press reports when it came to light that the Pi's had been to the site where the remains were found. There was some back and forth in the press as to what the PI's were saying. I thought JH said from DAY 1 (sorry, everyone) that he was told by DC that they were going to bring Caylee home, was very somber, supposedly made it clear she was deceased. Then it was revealed the tape still existed. More fireworks and stories. Then JH, with the station's attorney, met with LE and then gave a statement to K. Belich. This was all before the depositions in either case and before the Geraldo dust up about who owned the tape. But this is all a while back, and I could clearly be mistaken about the timing. I am sure he talked to K. Belich at least. Going to look.

Oh now I'm remembering the news interviews you're referencing. I can't remember if Hoover spoke then or if just the station attorney spoke. My mind's just a blank on it (old age and too many videos from this case!! lol) There was a nice long raw video of that interview though. I'll go poke around too and see if it's still available.

I think since Hoover mentioned PI Dominic's possible source of info as being Lee, that it was probably Lee or Lee's attorney who, in essence, warned Hoover to watch what he said/how he said it because he may have been bordering on defamation.

What I find even more interesting is that Hoover has used much stronger, definite language regarding PI Dominic, but that I haven't seen a single peep from PI Dominic or from BC who represented Dominic prior to Dominic's recent retention of the criminal attorney, and there hasn't been a peep from the new criminal attorney either.

I pay attention to things like this. When somebody makes a strong and definite statement, I look to see if the named party makes any defamation suit noise. If they don't, I have to say that *to me*, it lends great credibility to what the person has stated.

Now that Hoover has stated to the media yesterday (as opposed to LE or deposition statements) that PI Dominic said that Caylee was dead and he wanted Hoover to join him in recovering her body on Suburban, I will be looking carefully in the next week or to see if there are any defamation suit warnings or action from Dominic's attorney (not from Dominic himself - people frequently make empty defamation noise. It's what the attorney says (or doesn't say) that counts to me). Should be very interesting.
It's very interesting to pay attention to what BC does respond to, even more interesting may be what he doesn't respond to...like this JH information about who knew what in November. BC and camp have been awfully quiet on this topic.

I find it hard to believe that someone could be sued for defamation after making an educated guess about something - very reluctantly, and with much prodding by the attorney doing the questioning. In most states, that deposition would have never been seen or heard so it doesn't fulfill the criteria for public visibility defamatory or libelous statements would require. Fear of Sunshine Laws making deposition statements public would not be something that could deter people from giving testimony.

I think the gaggle of defense attorneys in this case do lots of posturing and puffing up their chests with very little tangible gain.

Info on arrest:

Joy's chat room:
The Seminole county records help to explain a lot, thank you for linking it !

I'm seeing LP's Daisy Chain coming alive?:waitasec:

That's correct. LP had been saying that all along. I love LP... It was interesting about what NG had to say last night about CA and GA going to dinner the night they found Caylee's remains. They had to know the sweet angel was gone. This puts a whole new light on it for me because even if they did know already, how the heck could they go to dinner? I wouldn't be able to eat if I had heard my pet passed, let alone a Grandchild... :waitasec: Unbelievable..

Our own astros say that according to the charts - CA was on the phone with PI Casey while he was tromping through the surburban area - so logically and by previous known patterns of behavior I think its fair to deduce that CA was giving the orders and information not Lee and she would be quick to scream sue and defamation. LOL
You couldnt make this stuff up !!!!
Cue the circus music .........................

I find Dominic Casey a very odd duck; I don't trust him at all after reading the interview with LE. His story just was not believable as to why he was at the remains site the month before they were discovered. James Hoover I found more credible in his recall of the events of November 15th, right down to what everyone had for dinner at the Ritz!
LOL.
There are a few things, however, that bothered me when I saw JH depo with JM. He was pretty evasive, IMO, on just how he became involved with the Anthonys, and how he made his living. If you live as far away as he supposedly does, how do you afford the gas, motels, etc. to just go running down to Orlando to help folks out for free? My greed meter goes off when I hear this. I'm sure he shot plenty of video while he was down there, and I believe he was trying to shop the videos/pics that he had. LP had said that JH repeatedly asked him who he could sell the 11/15-16 footage to before he notified LE that it existed. That bothers me a lot, and causes me to question his integrity as well as DC's. The poking and prodding and digging and slashing bags open in that video disturbed me very much...I felt sick when I saw it. If DC really believed Caylee's remains were there, it showed a tremendous lack of compassion and respect, as well as an unclean motive as to why he was there. He was at the very least, contaminating evidence, at the most, completely trying to destroy it, IMO. It begs the question of what they would have done had they found her remains?

Another thing that bothers me, perhaps because I'm not lawyer savvy, is this: Why did JM go into such detail with JH about that video, and those 2 days it was taped? There were very few questions pertaining to his knowledge, or lack thereof, of ZFG. He sounded more like he was working the murder case rather than his client's civil suit. Very strange to me. Does anyone else have similar feelings about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter