James Hoover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it interesting that they would send her a teddy bear of Caylee's when Cindy wouldn't give LE Caylee's hairbrush????
You are not kidding ! I was going back over the Mid Nov news reports, November seems like it was years ago as far as this case is concerned. Anyway,Nov 15th is the day of the "Meet and Greet",it was also the first day DC went to Suburban searching. What was said at the meet and greet really bothers me, especially if you think (and I do) that DC told the Anthony's where he was going and what he was doing before or on that Saturday morning at the meet and greet. Here's a snippet of a news article from
Nov 15th...

In an interview, Cindy stressed that the effort requires more donations so that Kid Finders can keep up the search.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html

This gets more interesting. I remember the day Hoover met with LE and those statements about it being helpful to LE were made. That was on January 7???? That's the same day as the 2 statements made to LE by DC, only one of which we've heard so far, right? I remember all of DC's conflicting media statements when the story broke about the PI's searching, but I don't think we knew on Jan. 7 that he had talked to LE, did we? And BC met with the state's attorney, too? What was the timing of these events??

By the end of DC's interview with LE, anyone in the room with any sense had to know he looked awful and unbelievable. I wonder how the second one came about? LE was probably satisfied with having him on the record not telling the truth. Did he volunteer to come back and "fix" his previous statement? This is a crazy case.

Forgot my original point that all the talk suggesting the A's and DC barely knew Mr. Hoover, who just stuck his nose in, was so much smoke.

On this interview w/ Ginette Lewis she states she has been on the Anthony case since August. Sorry to go OT with Ginette.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khj6bW3ivCc

She's really not OT, she's connected.
Kid Finders states on their website that they use psychics, she could have been recommended by the Milsteads.
Also, on the rumor thread it was mentioned that Hoover is somehow related to the incredibly odd Joy W.
I hope this is not true!

Kid Finders states on their website that they use psychics, she could have been recommended by the Milsteads.
Also, on the rumor thread it was mentioned that Hoover is somehow related to the incredibly odd Joy W.
I hope this is not true!
OK now I don't feel so bad for talking so much about her. I think there are connections here, and maybe going back to the time in question, mid Nov, will help with putting it together ?

I hope this is not true!

OK-OK-OK----> GITTIN LOST HERE. WHO IS JOY W.?
Didn't Gin say she got the teddy bear from M. Bart and then another time didn't she say she got it from CA?

OK-OK-OK----> GITTIN LOST HERE. WHO IS JOY W.?
Didn't Gin say she got the teddy bear from M. Bart and then another time didn't she say she got it from CA?

Joy is an Anthony sympathizer, she seems to be around a lot.
If you watch the videos from JB Park when Leonard had the dive team she can be seen there. She was the one standing next to the cowboy, holding a Caylee is Alive sign, she kept chanting Caylee is Alive. If you'd like, I will find the video for you.
On her chat board she claims her husband works with the Private Investigator for the A's. But, she makes a lot of claims and I don't know how many (if any) of them are true.

If you watch the videos from JB Park when Leonard had the dive team she can be seen there. She was the one standing next to the cowboy, holding a Caylee is Alive sign, she kept chanting Caylee is Alive. If you'd like, I will find the video for you.
On her chat board she claims her husband works with the Private Investigator for the A's. But, she makes a lot of claims and I don't know how many (if any) of them are true.

So, could she (Joy) be JH's wife? I have always felt like JH was a good guy. Now am swaying the other way. Maybe JH is in the T. Black line. So, if he isn't a "spy" from LE/FBI then there was a bug inside the ANT camp. I guess LE/FBI could have planted a bug during one of the warrants or LP's female did. Did the female get a lawyer?

There is something in me that T. Black has his hand is this----deep.

So, could she (Joy) be JH's wife? I have always felt like JH was a good guy. Now am swaying the other way. Maybe JH is in the T. Black line. So, if he isn't a "spy" from LE/FBI then there was a bug inside the ANT camp. I guess LE/FBI could have planted a bug during one of the warrants or LP's female did. Did the female get a lawyer?

There is something in me that T. Black has his hand is this----deep.

Don't give up on JH just yet. Like I said there is no proof about Joy's claims. I'm not sure about the female bounty hunter, I think she did get a lawyer(not sure).
T.Black seems to have his hand in many things. I would just love to know about JH and if he was a plant.

Cindy converses with GL (psychic). Cindy sends GL a teddy bear. GL and DC say they talked about where to look for Caylee. GL insisting that it was the right place.

GL>CA. KC>JB. JB>CA. CA teddy bear>GL. GL>DC. (JB??>DC don't tell LE if you find her.) ........JH not included in this collusion.

Just speculation, but plausible.

Okay, here's another thing I remember. JH supposedly signed up for the Equusearch search (in Nov or in Aug?) and that was one of the reasons JB was all hot to get his hands on the records supposedly. JH was clear when he volunteered that he did not want it to be known that he was there. I'd love to know which search that was for. If it was the one in Nov (the weekend of the 7th, then that is only a week before the filming event).

Also, another thing strikes me as odd. Kronk's calls in August indicate he not only knows the location to search but also specific details (white bag, black trash bags) of how the body was wrapped. In fact, in August, before Fay hit, it was entirely likely that the white laundry bag with the black trash bags inside would have been more evident. The crime scene photos show that the white bag had separated from the black trash bags, although they were still connected.

The JH/DC set of instructions seems to be less specific about the bags (looking for black trash bags only) and more specific to location alone (3 paving stones, property lines, etc.). The way DC is vigorously poking through the ground and slashing trash bags makes it look like he is searching for something buried, and not it any way that would be designed to preserve evidence if it were found.

Ginette says in that interview she was working from maps of the general orlando area - but her directions almost sound like they are taken from a google earth or zillo map of specific properties that have obviously been narrowed down to a highly targeted zone. Where did she get the maps? Were they in the Teddy Bear as some have speculated? I think she did admit that Cindy had sent her the bear. Did she get the bear before or after the maps? I wonder if Hoover was able to spread a little light on that time line and relationship in his interview with LE. She had originally said on NG, very adamantly, that she got no initial clues from the bear alone, that it was the maps that did it. Now it appears she is saying the maps and the bear together were the "inspiration" for the dream. Was she minimizing the bear to play up the dowsing aspect of using maps, or was it to dissociate it with the Anthony connection.

If Kronk had inside information on where the body was located, why would DC and JH have to conduct a similar search months later with what sounds like different info? Was the info from the same source or maybe a different one? Uh-oh, looks like I am also hanging on a fan blade here and somebody just flipped the switch...

Okay, here's another thing I remember. JH supposedly signed up for the Equusearch search (in Nov or in Aug?) and that was one of the reasons JB was all hot to get his hands on the records supposedly. JH was clear when he volunteered that he did not want it to be known that he was there. I'd love to know which search that was for. If it was the one in Nov (the weekend of the 7th, then that is only a week before the filming event).

Also, another thing strikes me as odd. Kronk's calls in August indicate he not only knows the location to search but also specific details (white bag, black trash bags) of how the body was wrapped. In fact, in August, before Fay hit, it was entirely likely that the white laundry bag with the black trash bags inside would have been more evident. The crime scene photos show that the white bag had separated from the black trash bags, although they were still connected.

The JH/DC set of instructions seems to be less specific about the bags (looking for black trash bags only) and more specific to location alone (3 paving stones, property lines, etc.). The way DC is vigorously poking through the ground and slashing trash bags makes it look like he is searching for something buried, and not it any way that would be designed to preserve evidence if it were found.

Ginette says in that interview she was working from maps of the general orlando area - but her directions almost sound like they are taken from a google earth or zillo map of specific properties that have obviously been narrowed down to a highly targeted zone. Where did she get the maps? Were they in the Teddy Bear as some have speculated? I think she did admit that Cindy had sent her the bear. Did she get the bear before or after the maps? I wonder if Hoover was able to spread a little light on that time line and relationship in his interview with LE. She had originally said on NG, very adamantly, that she got no initial clues from the bear alone, that it was the maps that did it. Now it appears she is saying the maps and the bear together were the "inspiration" for the dream. Was she minimizing the bear to play up the dowsing aspect of using maps, or was it to dissociate it with the Anthony connection.

If Kronk had inside information on where the body was located, why would DC and JH have to conduct a similar search months later with what sounds like different info? Was the info from the same source or maybe a different one? Uh-oh, looks like I am also hanging on a fan blade here and somebody just flipped the switch...

Don't move around to much-----I'm on the blade across from you.
:Banane45::crosseyed:

hmmm Did the other psychic go to that area first in August. The one who did the drive by? Then Kronk shows up and searches or at least looks around, then in Nov the PI's , then finally Kronk again in Dec. Sounds like a straight line to me. The strangest thing was LP saying on Nancy Grace the night before Caylee was found "Don't be surprised if LE doesn't already have her body." Was there some scheme to get the Anthony's out of town at the very moment her body was found. There have been far too many co-inkydinks.

Is JH from Florida? And if this is him, he's married to a woman "L" - so it's not Joy. They filed for bankruptcy in Jacksonville in 2008.

The only juicy info I ever find is bankruptcy :( Nothing exciting

I'm really bad this- how old do you think JH is? Because there is a SR and a JR, and I don't want to post things about the wrong one

hmmm Did the other psychic go to that area first in August. The one who did the drive by? Then Kronk shows up and searches or at least looks around, then in Nov the PI's , then finally Kronk again in Dec. Sounds like a straight line to me. The strangest thing was LP saying on Nancy Grace the night before Caylee was found "Don't be surprised if LE doesn't already have her body." Was there some scheme to get the Anthony's out of town at the very moment her body was found. There have been far too many co-inkydinks.

OMG YES! And I remember feeling some kind of excitement---it was like it was in the air.

It was TM stopped search
I remember o-n-e shot of 2 cops walking kinda fast---1 carrying something
I think something happened on that day that the press stopped or LE made them stop. At the time that was going across the screen I thought they had found her.
The next thing that happened (same day) LP stopped for the day. Can't remember if he ever gave a reason for not going back but he never went back.
For a day there was no activity

But can't butt that up against the Ants being out of town

Is JH from Florida? And if this is him, he's married to a woman "L" - so it's not Joy. They filed for bankruptcy in Jacksonville in 2008.

The only juicy info I ever find is bankruptcy :( Nothing exciting
I'm guessing Joy could be DC's wife???

I remember ---was watching Murt. Somebody said she was from (brain has stopped---cant grab the name) Milstreads?

I think the teddy bear that Cindy sent to that psychic had a map of where Caylee's remains were tossed by KC. Funny how this psychic can't find her Verizon statement with Dominic Casey's phone number on it. I wonder if the Verizon statement went straight to KidLosers for payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500