John Ramsey felt empathy for Karr !!!!

It's surprising that JR would open his mouth at this point,
especially to say something so stupid!

Wouldn't you expect an innocent Father to feel nothing but
rage against a possible killer of his little girl?

Of course, he knows darn well who killed JohnBenet.

The killer is dead and he covered for her.

Now he should either tell the truth of what happened or just shut up.

That's my humble opinion.

Chrishope said:
Any kind. All I'm getting at is that much has been made of the idea that ligature stragulation should have caused more internal damage. This is the principle reason for thinking the garrotte is staging.

My question is simply this -do other forms of strangulation - shirt collars, scarves, hands, anything else you can think of, kill people w/o doing a great deal of internal damage to the neck.

One possible answer is suggested by UKGuy, when he says manual strangulation could have pinched the vagus nerve. Another possible answer is that ligature strangulation wouldn't necessarily cause a great deal of damage, and we've been sold a bill of goods with the statement that her injuries are inconsistant with garrotting.

I'm just trying to sort out what went on.
No bill of goods check out website information on manual or ligature strangulation and autopsy reports. Usually there is significant damage . Almost always the hyoid is broken...etc. Also a victim that is being strangled in any way shape or form will fight till they do severe damage to their own bodies. Feet hands neck you name it. Biting the inside of the mouth and cheeks etc. No damage there either. The human body is a living organism. That organism shall do whatever necessary to preserve itself. The kind of damage you would expect simply was not done.

"John Ramsey, Erin Moriarty, and John Karr...all three make me completely nauseous."

Yeah, so I say let's do something about it.

me too...and we all know about Moriarty,per (I think it was SD?) posting her lovely(not)reply.

Oh, yeah. That was me. I guess some people don't learn. Well, as they say, second verse, same as the first, a whole lot worse.

I'll make your back crack, your liver quiver and your knees freeze!

SuperDave said:
"John Ramsey, Erin Moriarty, and John Karr...all three make me completely nauseous."

Oh, yeah. That was me. I guess some people don't learn. Well, as they say, second verse, same as the first, a whole lot worse.

Do you still have the quote or posting from Moriarty? I haven't seen it, and would be interested in reading the reply.

TIA!

You'd better believe it, man!

Here you go:

"If you still believe that he (Gary Oliva) was a man to be ignored, I am shocked. A convicted sex offender can be a danger to all children."

Okay, except I never said that he was to be ignored. Her implication is, quite frankly, sickening.

"In this country, we profess to believe in the proposition 'innocent until proven guilty,' but when I read an e-mail such as yours, I fear that concept has been lost."

Well, that was NOTHING compared to what I'm GOING to say! Some people never learn!

SuperDave said:
Wait until you see what I WILL say!

:dance:
How long do I have to wait? ;)

BTW, I'm a lurker on the JBR threads, but I appreciate reading all that so many of you post, etc. I'm hoping that one day there will be justice for her.

SuperDave said:

Part of me says watch it but then part of me says why? I have better things to do with my time than to be lied to, have my intelligence insulted and boost the ratings on someone who does not know or care or have the morals to tell the difference! I think NOT!!

I'm with you, but I still say let's do something about it.

Then again, maybe we're too worked up over this "48 Hours" nonsense. After all, Holly Smith just went public with new info about sexual abuse, Laurence Smith's book is coming out in a few weeks and Bill Ritter is taking office pretty soon

SuperDave said:
I'm with you, but I still say let's do something about it.

Then again, maybe we're too worked up over this "48 Hours" nonsense. After all, Holly Smith just went public with new info about sexual abuse, Laurence Smith's book is coming out in a few weeks and Bill Ritter is taking office pretty soon
Ya got to love it when somehow after all this time things seem to be cosmically converging.

What more can we do,if anything ..any ideas?The only thing I can think of is prayer vigils,(in all fairness,I realize not everyone believes in God);so what can we all do?I'm hoping there will be some local interest on the 10 yr anniv. of her death,and a prayer vigil will be held somewhere close by.
I know I for one DO NOT PLAN TO SHUT UP UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED! The more we talk,the more ppl realize the truth!! However,the more Ram Team and JR talk,the more ppl realize they're all lying.It reminds me of a teacher I used to have who would always say ...'keep on talkin' now, ya hear??!!' LOL,the more they talk,they more trouble they get themselves in.

Maybe I missed something here, but thought there would be a huge discussion about what I heard on FOX news last night about midnight.

There is new evidence against Mark Karr and he is not off the hook at all and the investigation is still ongoing. They followed that up with an interview as he stopped his car where he stated he had never been convicted of a crime and had no record, or something stupid like that. He didn't even address the question the reporter asked him!

Is there a different thread here about this? Scandi

I don't know Scandi, I am mostly a lurker here nowadays.

I thought Karr was totally off the hook..

scandi said:
Maybe I missed something here, but thought there would be a huge discussion about what I heard on FOX news last night about midnight.

There is new evidence against Mark Karr and he is not off the hook at all and the investigation is still ongoing. They followed that up with an interview as he stopped his car where he stated he had never been convicted of a crime and had no record, or something stupid like that. He didn't even address the question the reporter asked him!

Is there a different thread here about this? Scandi

Exactly, Scandi, which is why I am still hoping that he has a connection. Maybe he isn't the primary perp, but perhaps he knows something or someone. I never really believed that he was the one who committed the murder, but maybe he holds a key...

Here's a link:

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20061124-065429-2778r

Snipet
" . .He is not off the hook," Gary Phillips of the Department of Homeland Security told "48 Hours Mystery."

Investigators do not believe Karr killed JonBenet Ramsey, who was found strangled in the basement of her parents' home in Boulder, Colo. But they believe he might have criminal involvement with whoever did, the Rocky Mountain News said".

The difference between what this says and what Fox said is Fox said they have new evidence into his involvement.

Scandi

Thanks SewingDeb,

I think this is pretty exciting, considering almost no one here on our poll thinks he is at all involved, including me!

Your link says, "". . . .He is still being investigated for two reasons," Moriarty said. "Because much of what he put on e-mail and said to Michael Tracey has panned out, and there could be children who could be harmed by John Mark Karr."

Do you remember, or did we ever find out what things he put in the emails that could have panned out? The second thing is pretty general, unless he specificly named children by name.

Scandi

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne