John Ramsey felt empathy for Karr !!!!

QUOTE <<If Berke makes it to 40 without a nervous breakdown, I would like to know what kind of medication his is taking.>>

Yeah, give me some, seems to work a treat that stuff!

I never give up hope that Burke knows something and will spill.

Oh,and by the way... not that it has anything to do with the murder of JonBenet ... I do also think her hair was dyed.

Eagle1 said:
I don't know about exaggerations of the facts of the case, but isn't it a violation of TOS if we snap at someone like Capps, on the first page of this thread I think. I don't know if there's still time to edit and maybe PM him or her. They were just being nice. Nothing could be wrong with that. I too was turned off and only skimmed to here.
Im sorry did I snap at capps in some way?

capps said:
Oh,and by the way... not that it has anything to do with the murder of JonBenet ... I do also think her hair was dyed.
Thank-you for the support Capps! It was me to whom the "exaggeration" remark was directed because I stated that JB's hair was dyed.

capps said:
Originally Posted By Solace:

"Just once, I would like to hear a Ramsey supporter be honest and say "I don't believe Patsy and John killed their daughter, BUT, the fact that they subjected her to constant rehearsing and pageants and hair dying and make up, etc. is something that I cannot agree with".
I have yet to hear that."

Solace,

That's not true. If you look through past threads and posts,you will see many IDI's claim,(me included),that they did not agree with everything the Ramsey's did.

Although I tend to think the Ramsey's didn't do it,there are some things that are puzzling,and I'll admit it. But it's hard to discuss things,when post after post is mocking,"the IDI's should get a brain" and "IDI 101"... and so forth.So I tend to just lurk and put my two cents in, here and there.

Capps: I appreciate your response. Thank you. Sorry to hear that you have been ridiculed. I don't think it is a malicious intent involved. I just think that the evidence is so strong to some of us that it is very hard to deal with the innocence factor in this case. I don't believe there is much of a case for innocence.

But Capps, thank you for your response.
;)

Solace said:
"Just once, I would like to hear a Ramsey supporter be honest and say "I don't believe Patsy and John killed their daughter, BUT, the fact that they subjected her to constant rehearsing and pageants and hair dying and make up, etc. is something that I cannot agree with". I have yet to hear that."

Solace,

That's not true. If you look through past threads and posts,you will see many IDI's claim,(me included),that they did not agree with everything the Ramsey's did.

Although I tend to think the Ramsey's didn't do it,there are some things that are puzzling,and I'll admit it. But it's hard to discuss things,when post after post is mocking,"the IDI's should get a brain" and "IDI 101"... and so forth.So I tend to just lurk and put my two cents in, here and there.......

I've defended you, Capps, very mildly of course, and asked if something wasn't a violation of TOS. Sorry I didn't remember which thread in order to check back, maybe this same one, and here's another example: QUOTE=capps]Originally Posted By Solace: "Just once, I would like to hear a Ramsey supporter be honest ...."

We notice, Capps. You've been here long enough I'm sure I can trust you not to ever get discouraged. I know you're not. Hang in there.

narlacat said:
QUOTE <<If Berke makes it to 40 without a nervous breakdown, I would like to know what kind of medication his is taking.>>

Yeah, give me some, seems to work a treat that stuff!

I never give up hope that Burke knows something and will spill.
Maybe one of these days after JR is long gone and he has a lil blond haired daughter ...hopefully something will trigger in his mind and he will do the right thing.He may very well be blocking it from his memory for now.

The pics in DOI are in black n white, but you can still tell in some of the ones where she's older that her hair is a lot lighter and a bright shiny platinum color.The one where she's putting something on the tree in particular.

JMO8778 said:
Maybe one of these days after JR is long gone and he has a lil blond haired daughter ...hopefully something will trigger in his mind and he will do the right thing.He may very well be blocking it from his memory for now.
Maybe....

We can only hope..

JMO8778 said:
But then again, he may not know what happened. It didn't seem like he knew from the questions he was asking that morning.

But he may very well know what they were talking about and heard some EXTREMELY important phrases that would implicate them both. I bet he heard some things. They wanted him out of that house fast.

Solace said:
But then again, he may not know what happened. It didn't seem like he knew from the questions he was asking that morning.

But he may very well know what they were talking about and heard some EXTREMELY important phrases that would implicate them both. I bet he heard some things. They wanted him out of that house fast.
He might have been asleep when everything occured.For sure,they did want him out asap ! JR even got angry that he was q'd at the White's;saying he was illegally q'd without parental consent...but why be angry? If they were innocent,then they'd have been more than happy that he was q'd regarding if he saw or heard anything unusual that night.They sure as heck didn't bother to ask him anything !!

I, too feel Burke knows something crucial to the case - not sure whether he will ever reveal that to the world though!

JonBenets hair was dyed for sure. There are pics of her with her hair its natural colour of brown.

JMO8778 said:
He might have been asleep when everything occured.For sure,they did want him out asap ! JR even got angry that he was q'd at the White's;saying he was illegally q'd without parental consent...but why be angry? If they were innocent,then they'd have been more than happy that he was q'd regarding if he saw or heard anything unusual that night.They sure as heck didn't bother to ask him anything !!
JMO, As much as I believe they are guilty, I can understand their wanting to be there when he was questioned, HOWEVER, their motives are abundantly clear since they removed him from the house immediately. There is no way, no way, if one child was gone that I would let another out of the house,
NO WAY.

Solace said:
JMO, As much as I believe they are guilty, I can understand their wanting to be there when he was questioned, HOWEVER, their motives are abundantly clear since they removed him from the house immediately. There is no way, no way, if one child was gone that I would let another out of the house,
NO WAY.
I totally agree ! I wouldn't either...if he was in bed,then they were afraid he might have heard something? If they were innocent,I know they'd be more than happy police q'd him,with them there or not.
I have to wonder at what point the attack on JB started ..was BR in bed first,or did something occur as BR was having tea,and JB had eaten pineapple already?I guess there are no good clues to that,other than the estimated time of death from the autopsy?I would have thought the pineapple being left out was a clue,as most ppl would put that up bf going to bed,but LHP said PR always left things out,leaving her to put everything up,and she was sched. to come the next day anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back