John Ramsey felt empathy for Karr !!!!

SuperDave said:
I'm with you, but I still say let's do something about it.
What did you have in mind, SD? I'm more than willing to add to the effort. Let me know what I can do to help.

scandi said:
Here's a link:

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20061124-065429-2778r

Snipet
" . .He is not off the hook," Gary Phillips of the Department of Homeland Security told "48 Hours Mystery."

Investigators do not believe Karr killed JonBenet Ramsey, who was found strangled in the basement of her parents' home in Boulder, Colo. But they believe he might have criminal involvement with whoever did, the Rocky Mountain News said".

The difference between what this says and what Fox said is Fox said they have new evidence into his involvement.

Scandi
Yea but listen to Craig Silverman ....as of a few minutes ago.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,231921,00.html
Craig Silverman former consultant and DA of Denver on the JonBenet murder and homeland security and DA lacey. Things are going to ROCK THE HOUSE now Craig is fired up and he hosts his own radio program on this now. Get ready to feel the burn......

Nuisanceposter said:
What did you have in mind, SD? I'm more than willing to add to the effort. Let me know what I can do to help.
Super Dave and Nuisanceposter. Tell me where and when ....:woohoo: Craig Silverman was just on Fox news and he is fired up hotter than
a stud duck in a pepper patch. He more or less just handed DA Lacy her hat and rear both. He wants to KNOW what the interest of Homeland security would be in a murder in Boulder. He said this is all c y a for Lacey so she does not have to release everything on this and be held to account. He said this is also DA Laceys gift to the Ramseys....he might as well have said A Patsy....named JMK.

John Ramsey saying that "he felt kind of sorry for John Mark Karr"
because he was being hounded by the media is absolutey UNREAL!

This man supposedly killed and sexually assaulted his daughter!!

John Ramsey continues to make himself look more and more guilty
everytime he opens his mouth.

coloradokares said:
Super Dave and Nuisanceposter. Tell me where and when ....:woohoo: Craig Silverman was just on Fox news and he is fired up hotter than
a stud duck in a pepper patch. He more or less just handed DA Lacy her hat and rear both. He wants to KNOW what the interest of Homeland security would be in a murder in Boulder. He said this is all c y a for Lacey so she does not have to release everything on this and be held to account. He said this is also DA Laceys gift to the Ramseys....he might as well have said A Patsy....named JMK.

Yeah, what am I not getting? Claims that the fed gov considers Karr part of a "bigger conspiracy" to get to JBR? Hello - a 6 yr old girl? WTH? What are they implying??? :banghead:

Nuisanceposter said:
It's pretty difficult to be jealous of people who neglect their children's obvious issues to focus on what they want for themselves - money and status..
Its called working hard to earn respect and sucsess. These children have no obvious issues except those created to smear the parents.
Nuisanceposter said:
I'm fighting an uphill battle daily to point out the evidence that indicates the head wound came first. People resist the idea that the head wound came first, because it's more likely the Rs may have done this if the head wound came first -
John Ramsey, Erin Moriarty, and John Karr...all three make me completely nauseous.
Your fighting an uphill battle because you want to bend the evidence to support your theroy.

4sure said:
Its called working hard to earn respect and sucsess. These children have no obvious issues except those created to smear the parents.
I'm sorry, but a child JonBenet's age who still wets not only the bed but herself and has had to endure five or six vaginal exams in a three year period has some health issues that need to be addressed. You cannot tell me JonBenet enjoyed being incontinent and didn't mind needing to drop her panties and allow a male doctor to inspect her genital area. It's called a pediatric urologist, and the Rs really let her down by not taking her to see one. There may have been a condition that could have been treated, but all Patsy was concerned with was the next parade and pageant.

I don't mind people working hard to be respected and successful, but when you neglect your children and their needs to focus on what you want for yourself, you need a reality check.

4sure said:
Your fighting an uphill battle because you want to bend the evidence to support your theroy.
How am I bending the evidence?

The head wound was fully developed, with three areas of pooled blood and her brain swollen to the point of pressing up against her skull. That takes at least ten minutes to develop. On top of that, there is absolutely no indication that JonBenet was conscious while being strangled and no indication that she struggled with the person strangling her. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Nuisanceposter said:
You cannot tell me JonBenet enjoyed being incontinent and didn't mind needing to drop her panties and allow a male doctor to inspect her genital area. .
I cannot tell you anything about the way JBR would feel because I did not know her. So I choose not to assume and spread presumptions.

Nuisanceposter said:
How am I bending the evidence?

Because no matter what you say or how much you say it there is no real way to prove which way it happened or the autopsy would have included such a difinitive fact.

4sure said:
I cannot tell you anything about the way JBR would feel because I did not know her. So I choose not to assume and spread presumptions.

4Sure,

She was 4 I believe when the pageants started, So, that is when the hair dying started. She is 4, once again and getting her hair dyed. I don't get why that does not bother those that support the Ramseys. Just once, I would like to hear a Ramsey supporter be honest and say "I don't believe Patsy and John killed their daughter, BUT, the fact that they subjected her to constant rehearsing and pageants and hair dying and make up, etc. is something that I cannot agree with".

I have yet to hear that. I do hear a lot of "I cannot tell you anything about the way JBR would feel because I did not know her. So I choose not to assume and spread presumptions". And that kind of answer also goes for John and Patsy - None of their supporters will step up to the plate and say, I agree there are inconsistencies that need to be looked at, but they do not prove it to me. Not even a scintilla of interest in that approach. It is perfectly acceptable to those of you who support John and Patsy that they would forget 90% of that time when asked questions in their interviews.

John said with a smile on his face last night that he actually felt sorry for John Karr because of the way he was hounded, even though the whole 48 hours put the blame squarely on Karr and possibly an accomplice. So John would have us believe that even though he believes Karr may very well be responsible for splitting his daughter's skull clean open from the bridge of her nose to the back of her head above her ear and then molested her and strangled her with a garrote THAT HE FELT SORRY FOR HER.

This man gets lower by the hour. Berke has to now deal with his father going on 48 hours to back the claim that the pathetic John Karr is most likely responsible for the murder of JonBenet.

If Berke makes it to 40 without a nervous breakdown, I would like to know what kind of medication his is taking.

I disagree, 4sure.

It doesn't take someone well-known to a child to surmise she didn't enjoy wetting herself on a regular basis or to gather that she wasn't keen on baring her tush for a doctor - or even being in a situation where her physical condition required such examination. Common sense tells you she wasn't wetting herself or having recurring vaginal irritation because she enjoyed cruising about in urine-soaked clothing or submitting to a vaginal exam five or six times in three years.

And it isn't bending the evidence to state that the head wound showed marked development and there was no indication of a struggle. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

Nuisanceposter said:
I disagree, 4sure.

It doesn't take someone well-known to a child to surmise she didn't enjoy wetting herself on a regular basis or to gather that she wasn't keen on baring her tush for a doctor - or even being in a situation where her physical condition required such examination. Common sense tells you she wasn't wetting herself or having recurring vaginal irritation because she enjoyed cruising about in urine-soaked clothing or submitting to a vaginal exam five or six times in three years.

And it isn't bending the evidence to state that the head wound showed marked development and there was no indication of a struggle. Go ahead and prove me wrong.
I think SuperDave posted previously that the swelling of the brain had to be going on for 20 minutes for that much swelling. May SD can expound.

If John was the one sexually abusing JonBenet, then he knows what it's like to be a child sex offender, and he could empathize with Karr.

Or, John Ramsey feels empathy for Karr because he knows he didn't do it.

Parents of murdered children, just don't get over it. They mourn and re-live the tragedy the rest of their lives.

Instead of focusing so much on Karr, Erin should have asked John why he was reading that detective's book about "staged murder scenes" right before JonBenet was murdered.

Mass e-mailing. If they won't do their job, we will!

He said this is also DA Laceys gift to the Ramseys....he might as well have said A Patsy....named JMK.

Craig and Caplis are on my Christmas list!

I think SuperDave posted previously that the swelling of the brain had to be going on for 20 minutes for that much swelling. May SD can expound.

That's right. At least 20 minutes. Up to an hour.

Are you writing Erin again?

Already did! here it is:

Dear Ms. Moriarty:

I wish to comment on your recent program concerning the Jonbenet Ramsey murder. I was shocked and greatly troubled by the shockingly one-sided nature of your program.

If I may begin at the beginning, I have followed this case from the very start, and much of what was said is, in many cases, highly disputed, and in some, outright lies.

I will not address the comments made by John Ramsey, other than to say that they were incomprehensible to me. If it were my daughter, I would not be so quick to sympathize with a man who has said the things John Karr has said.

But the nuts and bolts of it is what I'm talking about.

How could you, in good conscience, use Michael Tracey as a source for anything? His track record with the truth is shameful, and I wish you had addressed that.

As has become standard procedure for 48 Hours, the famous DNA "evidence" was again trotted out, as if it meant something to the case. There are many case insiders who say it doesn't. Michael Kane, the prosecutor who ran the Grand Jury investigation, is one of them, along with Dr. Henry Lee, and even District Attorney Mary Lacy. Not only that, but not saying the DNA in the panties does not match the DNA under the fingernails is a lie by omission.

Most troubling were the segments involving Trip DeMuth. I say troubling because the average viewer might be led to believe that this man is an authority on this case, when, in reality, he hasn't worked it since 1998. This man claims he was kicked off the case because he wanted to persue the intruder theory. That is a lie. He was removed because of his bias toward the Ramsey family and his general incompetence. This fact is well-documented in several books written about the case. I know you've read them, because you told me so.

Why, in the interest of full disclosure, didn't you disclose the fact that Trip DeMuth, was hired by John Ramsey's lawyer Mike Bynum for his law firm, Chrisman, Bynum & Johnson when DeMuth lost the race for DA to Mary Lacy? If you didn't know, your journalism was lacking. If you did know, it was a deliberate omission. Your viewers have a right to know these things.

He claimed that the only evidence pointing to the Ramsey's was their proximity to JonBenet. This is very wrong, and I can prove it. I could give you a list of evidence pointing to their involvement, but I shouldn't have to, because you should be aware of these things. It troubles me that none of this evidence was presented on your program. Among those points is this:

Quote-"She [Det. Jane Harmer] showed a picture of the vagina of a normal healthy six-year-old girl and contrasted it with a photo of the vagina of JonBenét. Even to the uninformed the visual difference was apparent, and Harmer cited the experts who said there was evidence of "chronic sexual abuse", although the detectives referred to it only as "prior vaginal trauma".-End quote.

He claimed that the Ramseys were the focus of the investigation to the exclusion of all others. That is a flat-out lie, one that Mr. DeMuth peddles consistently, when he knows full well it's untrue. Over 100 people were investigated in the course of the police investigation. This is well-documented in books, articles, interviews, and so on.

His claim that JonBenet fought her attacker is laughable. The autopsy report is public. Anyone can read it and see that there were no defensive wounds on the child's body, no marks from trying to remove the garrote, no fresh skin or blood under her fingernails, no marks showing that the cord moved at all from her thrashing. A team of well-known pathologists have said that JonBenet could not have possibly fought her attacker because she was already unconscious from the blow to her head. I can even name them: Werner Spitz, Henry Lee, and Ronald Wright, among many.

DeMuth's lack of knowledge is made obvious when he mentions the "unknown" boot print. Back in August of 2002, the Boulder Police Dept. made it public knowledge that the boot print was left by Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's older brother.

Lou Smit claimed he knew that the cord wasn't owned by the Ramseys. But he bases that on the fact that they told him that and he never questioned it, despite the fact that McGuckin's Hardware in Boulder sells just such material, and that Patsy Ramsey had made several purchases there a few weeks prior to Christmas 1996.

I could go on and on and on, but my main point is this: if you and your producers were unaware of these points, it was sloppy journalism. If you were aware of them, then it was a grossly irresponsible propaganda piece. It should not be up to regular viewers like me to point these things out to you. The media is supposed to inform the public. You did a terrible job.

Sincerely,
David

Already did! here it is:[/QUOTE]
SD,

It is a great response. Thank you so much for putting it in writing. Please, if she responds, would you post her response.

Nehemiah said:
Exactly, Scandi, which is why I am still hoping that he has a connection. Maybe he isn't the primary perp, but perhaps he knows something or someone. I never really believed that he was the one who committed the murder, but maybe he holds a key...
What key?

I dont see how people still think he was in any way involved.

Nehemiah- do you think he was part of a ped. ring?

Tristan said:
John Ramsey saying that "he felt kind of sorry for John Mark Karr"
because he was being hounded by the media is absolutey UNREAL!

This man supposedly killed and sexually assaulted his daughter!!

John Ramsey continues to make himself look more and more guilty
everytime he opens his mouth.
Ain't that the truth !! Again,10 yrs later,his lack of anger astounds me..If he were truly the grieving parent of a murdered child,instead of feeling sowwwyyyy for JMK,he would have appealed to the public, "PLEASE HELP US FIND THE KILLER!!" He would have used that time constructively.
Also,he answered q's when asked(after hesitating),but never openly said I LOVED JB,I LOVED PR,I MISS THEM,or,most of all ..PLS REMEMBER JB ON THE ANNIV. OF HER DEATH AND TO PRAY FOR HER! ...GEEZ !! talk about the realms of suspicious behavior...

SuperDave said:
Mass e-mailing. If they won't do their job, we will!

Craig and Caplis are on my Christmas list!

That's right. At least 20 minutes. Up to an hour.

Already did! here it is:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther