Kanye west Moms dies

I am so with you Missie!!! sHOULD WE POST STRONGER, ONE OF MY Favs

As we reported yesterday, Kanye West’s publicist has now confirmed that his mother, Donda, passed away “as the result of complications from a cosmetic surgical procedure” on Saturday.

:( :( :(

How very sad....

Poor mama west.....Man what will Kanye do, he and his mom are like glue. This is so sad...

Posting for Kanye...his song stronger, didnt know if it is okay to post all so I picked this part...

[ Stronger lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]

Now that don't kill me
can only make me stronger
I need you to hurry up now
cause I can't wait much longer
I know I got to be right now
cause I cant get much wronger
man i've been waitin all night now
that's how long i've been on ya

I need you right now
I need you right now

you know how long i've been on ya?
since prince was on apollonia
since OJ had isotoners
don't act like I never told ya

As we reported yesterday, Kanye West’s publicist has now confirmed that his mother, Donda, passed away “as the result of complications from a cosmetic surgical procedure” on Saturday.

How very sad....

How sad. Anyone know what procedure it was?

Eve

You know, women think these procedures are safe, there is ALWAYS a risk. James Browns wife I think died from a face lift:(
Mrs West sounded like a lady who got things done, so she wanted to look better, nothing wrong with that. At 58 things start sagging and wrinkling.
But, anytime you go under anesthesia, theres a risk.
Anyways, it was good she was involved in helping kids, sounded like a nice lady to me no matter what you think of her son.

You know, women think these procedures are safe, there is ALWAYS a risk. James Browns wife I think died from a face lift:(
Mrs West sounded like a lady who got things done, so she wanted to look better, nothing wrong with that. At 58 things start sagging and wrinkling.
But, anytime you go under anesthesia, theres a risk.
Anyways, it was good she was involved in helping kids, sounded like a nice lady to me no matter what you think of her son.
You are so right. I don't think people realize that in any surgery (not just cosmetic) anesthesia should be on their list of concerns...It's really an issue that tends to get overlooked.

You are so right. I don't think people realize that in any surgery (not just cosmetic) anesthesia should be on their list of concerns...It's really an issue that tends to get overlooked.
This is always a huge concern of mine.

How very sad....
I wonder what type of surgery she had that would kill her. Did she die at the hospital or at home?

I heard earlier tummy tuck and breast augemention (sp?).

Did she die at home? My sister had both of these things done after she lost lots of weight. I have heard that my sister isn't feeling very well. She's at home.

I just heard that she died either in surgery or during recovery at the facility.

Did she die at home? My sister had both of these things done after she lost lots of weight. I have heard that my sister isn't feeling very well. She's at home.
nan...these procedures can be very painful. How long has it been since your sis had the surgery? I think most of these cases go bad right after surgery (while the pt is still in the hospital).

"Cindy Woelfle with Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center in Marina Del Rey told CNN that paramedics brought Donda West to the emergency room Saturday evening. Attempts were made to revive her, but were unsuccessful. She was pronounced dead before 9 p.m.

Woelfle said the procedure West had undergone did not take place at the hospital where she died."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/12/obit.west/?iref=hpmostpop

Sounds like she might have been at home and then went to ER BUT Maybe she was recovering at the clinic or wherever she had the surgery done.

nan...these procedures can be very painful. How long has it been since your sis had the surgery? I think most of these cases go bad right after surgery (while the pt is still in the hospital).
I think that it's been several weeks, maybe a month. She lost an enormous amount of weight (maybe, 150 lbs.) in a short amount of time (maybe, nine months). Then, she had all of these surgeries done, back to back. Geez...Those surgeries are pretty severe. First, I think that she had breast augmentation. I'm not sure if she had her stomach done at the same time or a few weeks later. Anyway, I think that she had breasts, stomach, legs and arms done. I could be wrong. However, all of these major, traumatic changes in a year time span has to be hard on a person's body. :eek:

I think that it's been several weeks, maybe a month. She lost an enormous amount of weight (maybe, 150 lbs.) in a short amount of time (maybe, nine months). Then, she had all of these surgeries done, back to back. Geez...Those surgeries are pretty severe. First, I think that she had breast augmentation. I'm not sure if she had her stomach done at the same time or a few weeks later. Anyway, I think that she had breasts, stomach, legs and arms done. I could be wrong. However, all of these major, traumatic changes in a year time span has to be hard on a person's body. :eek:
Did she have Gastric Bypass to lose the weight?? That surgery alone can cause a huge heap of problems!!

Did she have Gastric Bypass to lose the weight?? That surgery alone can cause a huge heap of problems!!
Yes. I think that she had a lap band procedure or whatever it's called. At the rate I'm going, I'm going to need a mini-lapband procedure. :eek:

Many cosmetic procedures are done in "surgical suites" at the cosmetic surgeons offices and not in the hospital. This is something that should be discussed before a procedure is done. If I ever have any "work" done, I will ask that it be done at the hospital, even if it costs extra.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back