Kanye west Moms dies

There's a Houston surgeon who does a weekly radio bit about Gray's Anatomy, he goes through the true/false things on a morning show with the radio show host. The host called him and talked about Kanye's mother's death. http://www.khmx.com/pages/mixmornings.html

The surgeon had a resident he trained, that is now in California. This is the doctor Kanye's mother saw first. (He gave the other doctor's name but I can't spell it.)

This doctor refused to do any surgery until she got clearance from an internist. He said that with younger people under 35 who are relatively healthy, only simple tests before elective surgery is necessary, but for a woman of her age--58--no way. Basically, the internist would make sure that her heart condition, etc. was healthy enough for surgery. She found another doctor and the rest as they say is history.

The Houston doctor said he has people all the time who want surgery without clearance. "But I want by Christmas!" "You need to get clearance first." "But I want it by Christmas!" and so it goes.

People really do get caught up in what they want to do rather than hear "no" or "wait and do this first" sometimes, and I think the wealthier they are, the harder it becomes for many of them to be told "no."

The Houston surgeon said the California doctor was saddened by her death but felt he had done all that he could have done, under the circumstances.

Exactly. I do think some people just don't weigh the risks. Not saying that's true for everyone. Maybe it's because they aren't having something like a coronary bypass or something "major" sounding, it is easy to be cavalier about it.

But if the reports are true that a previous doctor declined to operate on her for a heart (?) condition, then I applaud him. He was looking past the dollar signs and was truly concerned for her well-being.

The Dr I saw on TV said he told her he didnt want to operate on her because she had some Thyroid issues. Good for him, that shouldve raised some red flags to her. But I blame the Dr who operated on her, he shouldve known I would think that she would be at risk.

Kanye has some good songs out there. He has another one about god, called 'Big Brother'. If you google the lyrics, it is quite good. Compared to many rappers out there who sing about violence and sex, Kanye's work is much better in comparison. Behind a lot of his words, there is meaning, and it's good, not encouraging violence, and more so educating people. My prayers for him and his family.

I don't know how anyone could have lipo after seeing one done. It's brutal surgery.

I've had lipo.

I assume that Kanye's mother was like me. She was probably informed of the bad possibilities and also signed a paper saying she had been warned in advance. I did.

But, I didn't think anything bad would really happen.

I am sure Kenye's mother also totally trusted her surgeon, too. Before my lipo I watched Dr. Adam's show and was extremely impressed with him. I, personally, took his being on Discovery Health was an endorsement. I checked out my surgeon's credentials in advance. But, after seeing Jan Adams on Plastic Surgery Before and After, I don't think I would have checked out his. I would have especially believed in him if I had seen him on Oprah.

Kanye has some good songs out there. He has another one about god, called 'Big Brother'. If you google the lyrics, it is quite good. Compared to many rappers out there who sing about violence and sex, Kanye's work is much better in comparison. Behind a lot of his words, there is meaning, and it's good, not encouraging violence, and more so educating people. My prayers for him and his family.

It's not about God, it's about Jay-Z. LOL.

Kanye was on Larry King last night,sat down,put on his ear buds,and proceeded to tell LK he will not be on the show,because his family asked him not to.What was that all about?

I was watching the "Today"show this mornng,and Matt Lauer and the rest were also perplexed,questioning why he went that far,and didn't just notify the show that he wasn't going to appear,before it got started.Luckily,they were having other guests on talking about cosmetic surgery,so it worked out.

Sounds like a bit of grandstanding on Kanye Wests' part. Oh the drama ....

Capps, wasn't that the doctor on LKL? Or did I miss Kanye's appearance?

From what I understand, Dr. Adams was scheduled to appear. They had already agreed not to discuss Donda. Then he wouldn't come out of the green room because he wasn't sure if he should appear at all. I think he even had his lawyer with him. After the first commercial break, he appeared long enough to say that he had rec'd a letter from Kanye's family saying they would ask the medical board to pull his license if he appeared. So he said that and then he walked off "live". LKL was speechless!

I turned it off after that. So I don't know what happened the next 40 minutes.

What a mess.

Have y'all seen the concert (cell phone) footage of Kanye breaking down during a concert? :( So sad.

Capps, wasn't that the doctor on LKL? Or did I miss Kanye's appearance?

From what I understand, Dr. Adams was scheduled to appear. They had already agreed not to discuss Donda. Then he wouldn't come out of the green room because he wasn't sure if he should appear at all. I think he even had his lawyer with him. After the first commercial break, he appeared long enough to say that he had rec'd a letter from Kanye's family saying they would ask the medical board to pull his license if he appeared. So he said that and then he walked off "live". LKL was speechless!

I turned it off after that. So I don't know what happened the next 40 minutes.

What a mess.

Have y'all seen the concert (cell phone) footage of Kanye breaking down during a concert? :( So sad.

Oh jeeeezzzz...I'm sorry,my mistake!!! I just saw the clip of Dr.Adams leaving the LKL show this morning on the "Today" show,and thought it was Kanye West ... I don't really know West,and assumed it was him.... ( I feel so dumb)

my bad ..... forty lashes for capps!!!

I'm actually surprised Kanye hasn't been all over the media talking about this. Maybe it'll be a few weeks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back