KC's Pregnancy/Denial (Merged Threads)

Thank you PattyG. I was just coming over to post that link.

Hey Pollywog, hope you had a beautiful little boy or girl. I'll bet your grandma spoiled those kids. And probably your Mom, too. (snipped)

Thanks Laney. I had a beautiful baby girl who is all grown up now. Yes she was spoiled and she was the 1st of a 5th generation still living back then.

I too considered adoption, but so glad I did not. Unlike CA and KC there was not a struggle between me and my mom. My mom was a little upset cause she did not know, but nothing like CA at all.

This could be true. I know I have learned to not share some things with certain family members because they have big mouths and won't keep it private...and I don't appreciate their judgemental comments. :rolleyes:

He, he. That sounds like my family. :)

does this info come only from the brother or has this been confirmed by other sources?

After watching CA's and GA's videos, the one thing that captured my attention was when Cindy's brother (Rick or Rich) attended a party that the A famly went to. GA, CA, and Casey were there (not sure about LA).

Rick or Rich stated on this forum that Casey was obviously pregnant, yet when he asked his sister, Cindy, she denied it. I cannot find this link. It goes back to either July or August. (Tricia, the owner of this site), has verified that this was Cindy's brother. Can anyone find this link? Did anyone save the photos? Help ... [/B] I have gone back in the message forums, and searched, but cannot find it.

I watched Cindy's and George's FBI taped interviews tonight and found descrepancies between them. (As everyone has stated)

Cindy's Interview:

I see in Cindy's interview, part 5, she gives conflicting statements:

1) FBI asked Cindy if Casey had any unprotected sex, among other things, in the time that Cindy knew Casey. Cindy indicated that she could not relate to any examples of this, and indicated that she and Casey had a discussion about sex.

2) After a few discussions with Casey about her pregnancy, Casey finally admitted it. In Cindy's interview with the FBI, Cindy said that she accepted the pregnancy and was "ok" with it. In our other discussions, we know that Cindy said to Casey, "that was your biggest mistake".

Video of Cindy saying there was no issue with Casey being pregnant.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

George's interview:

George states that when LA flew into town, Lee stated that he could see that Casey was pregnant. Lee was very disappointed. Did Lee and Casey confide in each other as Cindy proclaimed? Your guess is as good as mine.

Watch Georges's video. http://www.wftv.com/video/18032972/index.html

Does anyone have the forum link to Cindy's brother posting?

Laney:blowkiss:

Oh no, Dolly's reading The Globe again! There is an article on "Who is Caylee's Daddy" and there is a pic of CA and KC all dressed up attending a June 2005 wedding. KC is 7 months preggers and in a blue dress with her belly bulging. When asked at the wedding if KC was pregnant, an insider says CA insisted her daughter was still a virgin.

Too bad I can't scan the pic and share but I think that would be a no-no, right?

does this info come only from the brother or has this been confirmed by other sources?

I have never read anything but Rick's statements to "collaborate" this. (tee hee)

When did KC actually go WILD??? before pregnancy? after? during? Did she party like we saw when she was pregnant? When did she drop old friends and start with the new ones? KC loved being in photos 1200+ of them................any while pregnant? in compromising nudies??? whatever??? the last 3 years seem to be the key to all of this anger........IMO

did anyone see that Casey's greatgrandma's letters to whoever she writes to every day int he doc dump? In one of the letters written to Shirley it said something about that maybe Casey was hiding ANOTHER pregnancy and Cindy was dumb not to consider it.

You know that great granny sure didn't do anyone any favors. According to her,it seems as though she saw Casey's pattern of behavior for what it was, yet she did not notify authorities or take any action.
What good is having the information and not taking action?

You know that great granny sure didn't do anyone any favors. According to her,it seems as though she saw Casey's pattern of behavior for what it was, yet she did not notify authorities or take any action.
I thought the same thing, JBean. What good is it to know, but not to act? So many things in this case could have been averted and we would not be here today perhaps. :(

I thought the same thing, JBean. What good is it to know, but not to act? So many things in this case could have been averted and we would not be here today perhaps. :(

She probably thought it wasn't her place to say anything, but it is very sad that some things probably wouldn't have happened had she taken action. I'm sure that she feels horrible about everything.

It is possible that the A's knew Casey was pregnant before they admitted it publicly or to the other family members. I see nothing sinister in that at all. Just a family trying to protect their daughter from unfavorable comments.

I don't think so if you read Rick's account of it. Not only him, but other family members confronted CA & GA about it. From what he said they were totally clueless.

Concealing the pregnancy? Yes, PattyG posted a couple of posts back a link to the docs that were released yesterday. Ricks statement to LE is in there. There is also emails between him and Cindy. Though those have not been linked to this thread yet.

She probably thought it wasn't her place to say anything, but it is very sad that some things probably wouldn't have happened had she taken action. I'm sure that she feels horrible about everything.
It was her place to report the funds that Casey stole from her. She should have reported it, but she always had a reason why she didn't. She could have been effective but she wasn't.

Concealing the pregnancy? Yes, PattyG posted a couple of posts back a link to the docs that were released yesterday. Ricks statement to LE is in there. There is also emails between him and Cindy. Though those have not been linked to this thread yet.

If you read the interview with Rick and CA's mother, she says the same.
Thanks you guys. I did read them last night.

It was her place to report the funds that Casey stole from her. She should have reported it, but she always had a reason why she didn't. She could have been effective but she wasn't.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Once again, someone listened to Cindy and didn't act on something important.

She was an elderly lady, and I'm that sure her bully of a daughter, Cindy, convinced her to not pursue charges. Cindy probably told her she was already under so much stress dealing with all the financial problems she was having, and the stuff at home with Casey and George, and asked her mom to please not add to it by pressing charges. And Cindy offered to pay her mom back.

I just don't see many people being able to stand up to CINDY, because as soon as you do you are CUT OFF! And I'm sure her elderly mom didn't want that, so she didn't report Casey, just to keep the peace with Cindy.

She was an elderly lady, and I'm that sure her bully of a daughter, Cindy, convinced her to not pursue charges. Cindy probably told her she was already under so much stress dealing with all the financial problems she was having, and the stuff at home with Casey and George, and asked her mom to please not add to it by pressing charges. And Cindy offered to pay her mom back.

I just don't see many people being able to stand up to CINDY, because as soon as you do you are CUT OFF! And I'm sure her elderly mom didn't want that, so she didn't report Casey, just to keep the peace with Cindy.
I don't buy it. The granny sounds fairly outspoken and she is old enough and wise enough to have known that she should have reported it. I am not trying to bad mouth the granny, I am only saying that she is pretty verbal about it NOW and I wish she had done something about it. Hindsight is always 20-20 so who knows.

Sounds to me like KC and Rick stood up to Cindy every day of the week which is why they didn't get along. I think Lee and George were the only ones that were afraid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back