KC's Pregnancy/Denial (Merged Threads)

I also wondered why Rick started on Topix instead of going right to the authorities, unless it was congruent but I don't think so. He probably got furious that he was mocked by the posters and then went to LE after.

But why didn't Rick and Granny go to LE immediately? I guess it had to sink in a while ...

I remember CA saying early in all this that her mother didn't visit their house anymore......then when Greta was there gram's reflection is in the glass door...(she came when needed)...anyway, why did CA mom stop visiting.........maybe she was sick of her CA, GA,KC and their lies, theft, and depressing stories.........personally I would also. IMO, I feel bad for CA's mom and dad.

Wow, she looks pregnant to me and most of her stomache is hidden hidden behind a table.

Looks like CA is hiding KC in pic. In front of her..........Rick had said KC's belly button had popped out already and could be seen through her top..........

The Anthony family has an odd habit of ignoring the obvious.

If Casey's pregnancy was never mentioned, it didn't exist.

I wouldn't have put it past the Mutha of the Year (™ Uncle Rick) to have disposed of her daughter in a dumpster at birth if she could have gotten away with it.

Damn those nosy relatives.

The Anthony family has an odd habit of ignoring the obvious.

If Casey's pregnancy was never mentioned, it didn't exist.

I wouldn't have put it past the Mutha of the Year (™ Uncle Rick) to have disposed of her daughter in a dumpster at birth if she could have gotten away with it.

Damn those nosy relatives.

(bold mine)

I have thought that from the first time I read she was trying to lie about being pregnant.

BeanE, I did read, somewhere, that KC had bought Tampax, and that meant she wasn't pregnant. Don't ask me where, tho, it was a news article tho.

hopefully this evil person never reproduces again!

Cindy said KC wasn't prego, because cause KC says she hasn't had sex.

Cindy also didn't believe KC when she said XXXX was slipping into her room.

I really, really wonder if it's connected. KC's way of saying if XXXX isn't slipping into her room, then it never happened. If it never happened, then she can't be prego..

I have seen such type of reaction before. Not with pregers. But with other things.

(bold mine)

I have thought that from the first time I read she was trying to lie about being pregnant.

Me too. She was denying her pregnancy pretty far into it. It makes ya wonder how exactly she was going to handle it if Cindy and George didn't wake up and take her to a doctor.

Me too. She was denying her pregnancy pretty far into it. It makes ya wonder how exactly she was going to handle it if Cindy and George didn't wake up and take her to a doctor.

Exactly! If she had never gone to that wedding, what would have happened?? It is a mystery to me - obviously she wasn't hugged much, because I lived at home until 25 as I was going to school and I can tell you my parents would have known if I was prego because they HUG ME and would feel it..? They would have noticed. Cindy and George did not, or refused to believe it, until ALL the relatives at that wedding said something...hmmm low and behold, Casey IS pregnant?! From then on she knew it would be okay, as Cindy was excited for the birth and KC no longer had to hide it. In her eyes, this was good! They weren't upset! They stood by her! Who knew??

I do agree on who knows how exactly she was going to handle it if the parents never found out? It's like she tried to deny it and ignore it... the only cases I have heard of this happening is of young girls and they are either raped and in denial or don't know what is happening to their bodies. Hiding a pregnancy to me is a huge sign of something wrong - she was after all 18 or 19?

If you post the picture, just make sure it is hosted and from an online copy and not scanned from the paper article. copyright and all that.

Thanks for the heads up! I couldnt get the copy online from the paper and I wasnt sure I could post the scanned pic. So, now I know. Gotta watch that copyright! :)

I think KC was just putting off telling anyone she was pregnant so that she wouldnt have to face the facts that she didnt know WHO got her pregnant. She prob slept with quite a few men and didnt want to look like a sl*t. This thing with LA, I believe is completely made up by KC to garner sympathy from her boyfriends, to make them not like her family, to get them on her side. She manipulates remember? Because if LA did what KC says, why on earth would she allow him to be around her daughter? She isnt mother of the year....BUT who lets someone who "supposedly" tried to molest you around your own DAUGHTER?? She makes this crap up! These new documents shed even more light onto this crazy family.

I keep reading in notes here that Cindy forced KC to have Caylee. What evidence is everyone basing this on? I did read in Kio's testimony that Cindy wouldn't let KC put her child up for adoption, but KC lies through her teeth. I do recall reading/hearing Cindy say she believed in abortion, but don't recall now where. I remembered thinking at the time that she probably would have suggested KC have an abortion had she not been so far along when Cindy found out about her being pregnant.

Are there other statements that have been made, like from JG, that say that Cindy made KC keep Caylee?

I'm confused about this because texts from KC herself make it sound like Caylee was the greatest gift she had ever been given....the very light of her life.

I keep reading in notes here that Cindy forced KC to have Caylee. What evidence is everyone basing this on? I did read in Kio's testimony that Cindy wouldn't let KC put her child up for adoption, but KC lies through her teeth. I do recall reading/hearing Cindy say she believed in abortion, but don't recall now where. I remembered thinking at the time that she probably would have suggested KC have an abortion had she not been so far along when Cindy found out about her being pregnant.

Are there other statements that have been made, like from JG, that say that Cindy made KC keep Caylee?

I'm confused about this because texts from KC herself make it sound like Caylee was the greatest gift she had ever been given....the very light of her life.

I've been confused about this, too. I keep hearing that KC wanted to put the baby up for adoption, but CA wouldn't hear of it. Then JG says he wanted KC to put the baby up for adoption, but KC wouldn't hear of it. Which is it?

If Casey wanted to put the baby up for adoption she could have- Cindy could not have done anything about it.

It's all speculation.

KC is not the only one who lies through her teeth.....I just watched her interviews with the FBI. According to her, life in that house was a beautiful dream, and when KC told CA she was pregnant, it was all forgiving and "chin up" and we'll get through this, darling, we will just trun the computer room into a nursery. BLAHHHHH!!!!!

If Casey wanted to put the baby up for adoption she could have- Cindy could not have done anything about it.

It's all speculation.

I agree. KC does what she wants to do...period. She was probably trying to hide the pregnancy from C&G so that when she had the baby she would either give it to someone without them knowing or sadly, poor little Caylee would have met her demise at birth and ended up in a garbage can somewhere. Then life for KC would go on as normal and no one would be the wiser. So sad.

I agree. KC does what she wants to do...period. She was probably trying to hide the pregnancy from C&G so that when she had the baby she would either give it to someone without them knowing or sadly, poor little Caylee would have met her demise at birth and ended up in a garbage can somewhere. Then life for KC would go on as normal and no one would be the wiser. So sad.

I agree. It's pretty hard to believe the "mommy made me keep the baby" story when Jesse G tell us how he fell in love with Caylee the moment she was born. Reading GAs transcripts it does seem there was early hopes this couple would "make plans" for a life together. Didn't happen - both Jesse and Casey continued to live at their parents homes until they broke up May/06.

Exactly! Or, KC could've had an abortion and told the folks she had a miscarriage.

Personaliy disordered people often have babies, "to have someone who will love me." That's one of the WORST reasons, of all! My guess is that KC did JUST that, or had Caylee out of some similar Axis II thinking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
searcher41
Back