GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #4

OMG I must find a decent tourism site as to date NOTHING or rely on Locals which do not seem to be part of the 'blog' world ......Hello Local Folks.......Help!

Can someone please help me straighten this out in my mind. When AL went to loves for a gas container and they didnt have one, did he leave to get one and come back or did he get the oil jug out of the car? TIA

Yep....why Love's........perhaps he had her at Autozone? hollyblue have you tried to see if there are any Gas Stations near the SW 56 Hwy (Venture and cemetery) I will have a look see.

This is what I found from a google search, but it doesn't show Love's as far as I can tell???

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQtgMwAA

I might be crazy but I do recall the Detective saying that they way the duct tape was placed on her leg it seemed like her leg was taped to a pole???? did this happen? or am I coo coo?

I really don't remember that, just that bit about her being tied to the pole either from comments below articles or FB sites, but nothing from LE. Of course, I could have missed it too.

Can someone please help me straighten this out in my mind. When AL went to loves for a gas container and they didnt have one, did he leave to get one and come back or did he get the oil jug out of the car? TIA

Don't think it has ever been mentioned, but my guess only---he found the container in the trash there.???

Hi, The Female Clerk did not have one......however when being cross examined it came out that a Male Clerk also dealt with AL however it was not clear whether AL got the jug from him. Later it came out in the Detective's testimony that they found the yellow jug tossed by nearby Cemetery so.....it still is not clear where AL got the jug, maybe the trash or maybe the Male Clerk. I do recall he was at Love's for about 20 min.

Wow hollyblue, thank you for the gas station map and info!

I could be totally off base but there must be a reason why AL made Alicia perform oral sodomy versus vaginal penetration (rape)? It just doesn't make sense to me this and why he murdered her in such a viscous way. To me it's like he went into a jealous, vindictive rage.

Hi, The Female Clerk did not have one......however when being cross examined it came out that a Male Clerk also dealt with AL however it was not clear whether AL got the jug from him. Later it came out in the Detective's testimony that they found the yellow jug tossed by nearby Cemetery so.....it still is not clear where AL got the jug, maybe the trash or maybe the Male Clerk. I do recall he was at Love's for about 20 min.

I appriciate the info about Loves and how long he was there. I was trying to decide in my mind if AD was in the vehicle while AL was getting the gas. If this is true that he wa there 20 minutes I doubt she was there. Thus I would think she was probley already dead at this point. As much as I hate saying this I hope it is the case, My other thought was she was burnt alive and I dont know if I can handle that thought. JMO

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/n...hearing-in-Great-Bend-teen-killing-910285.php

A judge has rescheduled a March hearing for the man accused of killing a Kansas teenager whose charred body was found at the Great Bend asphalt plant where he worked.

The motions hearing for 36-year-old Adam Joseph Longoria had been set for March 15 in Barton County District Court. Judge Hannelore Kitts has delayed the proceeding one week to March 22 because of what a court spokesman said was a scheduling conflict.

I'd been out of touch for a while, but man, all the new information is so confusing.

I do want to know what happened to the party that was supposed to have been at AL house. I know AL is a liar, but there's always some small truth within a lie, right? In his statement to the news, he'd said that they were at his house and IR or whomever was the one who texted AD.

Maybe while in the car after AL picked AD up, AL asked AD who her mom thought she was with and AD said IR, which is how his name got dragged into it.

It seemed to me like he was really having a party at his house. The neighbor had said he'd seen people there, including AD, and they'd sent their kids to stay with someone else. So why do that unless you're having a party or something?

My scenerio:

There's a party or supposed to be one. AL goes to pick her up for the party and takes her to his house. It only takes 3 minutes, so they could have gotten there around 11:10. But there's not really a party happening. I'd like to know more about her texts in this between 11 and 11:20 because it sounds like someone might have been asking her how she'd get a ride somewhere else. Maybe she'd been texting and her friends did want her to go to some other party and she said she'd go, but she didn't know how she'd get a ride there. Maybe she asked AL to take her and he got a little peeved and that's why she told the person she doesn't know how she'll get there.

That's of course total speculation until we can know what those texts were about.

But I see her getting tired or annoyed that there was no party going on at his house. Maybe a couple dudes could have been there partying with EB, which was why she didn't give a damn about what AL was doing. She proabably could have "thought" he changed clothes, because she was drunk or something.

Then I see AL taking AD from his house to the autozone, while she's texting away, and he get's pissed and makes her shut the phone off at 1140 to pay him some attention.

Then I see him going to Love's with her dead or taped up in the car. EB could have texted that she was sick because she'd drank too much while with his couple guy friends, maybe.

I doubt he went into Love's with blood on his shirt. The clerk would ahve remembered that. But I never believed there was a bloody shirt. I don't believe it because we haven't heard about blood evidence in the car. There's no way AL could have cleaned up that much blood if he left semen in the car. If she was burned alive as some people think, then where would the large blood stain come from?

I also really doubt she was alive when he went to Love's, because I'm not convinced that he planned to kill her all along. I DO want to know why he had duck tape, though. Duck tape is hard to rip and he didn't have a weapon, so I wonder if he had scissors to cut it? Or a knife? Seems like it'd be hard to keep AD under control while ripping duck tape.

Maybe he duck taped her after it was over, because she was crying about how she was going to tell on him. Maybe at first, he thought he could get her to keep quiet. But when it was apparent that she wouldn't, he ducked taped and decided to kill her?

Anyways, I think burning the body was a compulsive act, not planned, or he would have had the gas already. at least a gas can.

Maybe I'm way off base, but I can't let go of him talking about the party and the neighbor verifying there was a party.

I don't know. there's just too much lying going on, too many inconsistencies for me to really pull together anything but what's in my imagination.

I think there is alot of lying going on. IIRC, it was AL who said he texted AD about the party at the request of IR....atleast per AL, and we know he wouldn't lie...NOT. My biggest questions are with EB.....she's having trouble with her memory as well.

From Wanda's FB

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000291068809

Her comment: How sick this SOB is. This is the waste of air that harassed me for months!! Threatening my life, my job and my family. I hope he rots in hell for killing such a beautiful girl. He only picks on people that he knows wont fight back. Weak women that helped him should be ashamed of yourselves for not doing something when you could. You know who you are!!!! This girls death is on the shoulders of the worthless piece of

[video=youtube;fjskajvFuNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjskajvFuNs[/video]
www.youtube.comAdam Longoria, named a person of interest in the death of Alicia DeBolt, appeared in court Monday.

December 19 at 9:54pm · Share

LOL, I wish some People would delete their 'Frontierville stuff', wow you have to wade through it all to get to the posts....

Thanks westsidefox64, I am kind of tempted to befriend WB on FB. I left her a reply on RIP Alicia FB, I just hope she will respond. By the comments it sounds like he was harassing WB within the past few months.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back