GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #4

Thanks westsidefox64, I am kind of tempted to befriend WB on FB. I left her a reply on RIP Alicia FB, I just hope she will respond. By the comments it sounds like he was harassing WB within the past few months.

It looks that way to me also. Im at such a loss on what these women see in him. EB had to have had some notion he was going to be in trouble again, unless of course she just chose to over look his past records? I just cant understand women who think these bad boys are gonna change for them.JMO

Thanks westsidefox64, I am kind of tempted to befriend WB on FB. I left her a reply on RIP Alicia FB, I just hope she will respond. By the comments it sounds like he was harassing WB within the past few months.

Cathdawg, were you able to make contact with WB? Maybe LE in KS should know about her. She's in TX. Who's to say she might "know" something since it was only a few months ago that he contacted her. Would she know who he sent the pkg to in TX...? Why was he contacting her when he was living with EB?

I think you should contact LE in KS...maybe send them or the DA an email with her link. ????

What a mess her FB site is....what is that Frontier "game"? Odd.

hollyblue: OMG my computer became so messed up last week, I had to take it in and get it cleaned up. I am back now! WB did in fact befriend me on FB. I will try and make contact with her and take your advise re Kansas LE and let them know that she exists. I will advise you Folks on the progress.

2 more motions, challenging the DP Jan 14, 2011

Hi: I have made contact with WB. I thanked her for her support of Alicia. I will await her reply.

I received a response from WB, turns out her Nephew was in Jail with him. AL tried to extort money from her to protect her Nephew. I would like to post her response to me BUT can I ???? I sent her a private FB message and she then responded. WB said she has kept all his threatening voice mails and she wishes that the Prosecution would contact her so that she can show them his Mental State.........

I received a response from WB, turns out her Nephew was in Jail with him. AL tried to extort money from her to protect her Nephew. I would like to post her response to me BUT can I ???? I sent her a private FB message and she then responded. WB said she has kept all his threatening voice mails and she wishes that the Prosecution would contact her so that she can show them his Mental State.........

With it being your own FB page I dont know if its allowed or not? You better contact a mod before you post anything.What you have already posted might fall under the rumor category. JMO

Hmmm WB also thinks the Guards gave AL a cell phone and thats how he tracked Alicia down.....so was he online with Alicia while in Jail prior to him comming to GB?

nephew of WB FB read Dec 21 post from WB to him.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000291068809#!/profile.php?id=100001856551552

I dont know what to think of this. I dont think he knew AD before getting to GB. I think it means more that the guards giving him the phone got him in touch with EB so in a round about way caused ADs death??? JMO

I dont know what to think of this. I dont think he knew AD before getting to GB. I think it means more that the guards giving him the phone got him in touch with EB so in a round about way caused ADs death??? JMO

I also do not think he knew AD prior to AL coming to GB. If it is true that EB met AL via Prison Pen Pal , he most likely kept in touch with her via the Cell. I agree.

WB makes reference in her message to me, that a Woman in Corpus Christi also supplied AL a Cell, now I am wondering if EB was in Corpus at this time.

On another note I think that EB's Children are back in GB. (according to FB)or maybe they never left?

I am trying to figure out how AD met EB and AL. Did she meet EB first or vice versa? I know AL said he met AD only the one time on EB's BD......which we know is a lie or maybe AL met IR and that is how AD met them.....

I do recall during the recent pre trial hearing that AL text AD for her address which I find odd as I am sure he knew where she lived.

Maybe you should suggest she call LE and see if they are interested? At least they could check her out and see if she might have something or maybe the nephew.

She could have had him arrested for harassment with the phone calls if it's true. How did he get her phone# anyway? Was the nephew staying with her? Ya know, it could have been the nephew and AL were working in cahoots with one another.

I am trying to figure out how AD met EB and AL. Did she meet EB first or vice versa? I know AL said he met AD only the one time on EB's BD......which we know is a lie or maybe AL met IR and that is how AD met them.....

I do recall during the recent pre trial hearing that AL text AD for her address which I find odd as I am sure he knew where she lived.

Well we know to take everything he says as BS...lol. As far as the cell phone activity....I'm wondering if someone else was using his phone? KWIM? I guess we will have to wait until court dates.

If he pleads guilty to get LWP, we may never know.

Maybe you should suggest she call LE and see if they are interested? At least they could check her out and see if she might have something or maybe the nephew.

She could have had him arrested for harassment with the phone calls if it's true. How did he get her phone# anyway? Was the nephew staying with her? Ya know, it could have been the nephew and AL were working in cahoots with one another.

According to WB, she went to the Jail Officials to launch a complaint re the harassment and AL's intent to extort $$$. Jail Officials did take the phone away however he was able to get other cell's smuggled in via Mystery Woman in Corpus Christi and others.

According to WB she has contacted the Prosecution and they said they would come down to Tx and get a statement from her.

I am thinking the Nephew gave AL her #. As per WB, the Nephew was in Jail with AL and AL demanded the $$$ for Protecting the Nephew!

The more I think about this the madder it makes me! What about taking an innocent child out sexually abusing her, murdering and burning her body is a constitutional right??? Is he serious with this? How dare he waste the courts time with such insanity? He shouldnt have any rights! Didnt Alicia have the right to live? Sorry for the rant!!!

The more I think about this the madder it makes me! What about taking an innocent child out sexually abusing her, murdering and burning her body is a constitutional right??? Is he serious with this? How dare he waste the courts time with such insanity? He shouldnt have any rights! Didnt Alicia have the right to live? Sorry for the rant!!!

He sentenced her to death didn't he?

I personally think the perpetrator should have no more rights than they gave thier victim. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back