Identified! KY - Owenton, off Hwy 330, WhtFem 25-40, UP101, 'Steve' tattoo, clothes, May'88 - Linda Bennett

I'm pretty convinced they're looking at this thread UID as one of the Samuel Little victims.
Samuel Little: Confessions of a Killer | Federal Bureau of Investigation

And, wondering if this diner from the unsolved photo gallery for this UID existed on Cincinnati's Vine Street.
UNSOLVED | GALLERY: Justice for Jane Doe
Sounds about like our girl! The only major difference I see is hair color; blonde vs dark brown/black...but SL has misremembered a few things about his way-to-many crimes.

Interesting thought about the diner. o_O

I do think they look similar but the UID had no natural teeth while Rhonda is shown with a nice full set, and I don't think she could have lost them all in a year.
Was it ever mentioned if the UID hadn't had teeth for a while or if they could have been pulled recently? For edentulous UIDs i know they can usually tell.

You can't tell by looking whether she has nice teeth or a nice set of dentures.

But that's a good question about when the UID's teeth disappeared. It could even have been post-mortem.

You can't tell by looking whether she has nice teeth or a nice set of dentures.

But that's a good question about when the UID's teeth disappeared. It could even have been post-mortem.
if a young woman like that had a full set of dentures, i'd hope that the missing persons report/NamUs would include that detail (key word is hope - sometimes namus profile's are pretty barebone! :rolleyes:)

if a young woman like that had a full set of dentures, i'd hope that the missing persons report/NamUs would include that detail (key word is hope - sometimes namus profile's are pretty barebone! :rolleyes:)

Totally agree. You would think--but even if it's in the missing persons report, it doesn't always make it onto Namus. Sometimes the person making the report doesn't know a detail like that, or forgets to mention it. Sometimes the person taking the report doesn't bother to write it down. All kinds of mistakes possible.

This case UP101 now being worked by @othram yay! She needs funding, head on over to their FB page to donate.

@MadMcGoo or other mods would it be possible to edit the title to add the Namus number? She’s hard to search for without it in the title.
We are excited to get started on that case!

I'm pretty convinced they're looking at this thread UID as one of the Samuel Little victims.
Samuel Little: Confessions of a Killer | Federal Bureau of Investigation

And, wondering if this diner from the unsolved photo gallery for this UID existed on Cincinnati's Vine Street.
UNSOLVED | GALLERY: Justice for Jane Doe
I am from this area. This diner use to be in Corinth KY. Not sure if it’s been said but Corinth is the exit off of 75 you take this exit to travel on 330 into Owen County. Freeway was on 330. It’s now called Nobles

Owenton Jane Doe's NamUs case was modified on 6/3/22, it looks like more rule outs were added
Currently 13 rule outs/exclusions are listed.
I am guessing since her case is fully funded we will be seeing a lot more rule outs and hopefully her name back soon!

MP26335
Charlene
Barrios
10/01/1988
Miami-Dade
FL

MP26896
Phyllis
Brewer
06/13/1981
Mahoning
OH

MP1582
Babette
Alberti
10/20/1983
St. Charles
LA

MP23988
Janet
Knife
11/13/1986
Cole
MO

MP11870
Marchelle
Hansen
11/12/1987
Price
WI

MP12132
Arlene
Ferretti
07/15/1987
Palm Beach
FL

MP20436
Paula
Lynch
01/01/1978
Erie
OH

MP666
Nancy
Williams
03/01/1988
Fulton
GA

MP20064
Korrina
Sagers Malinoski
11/21/1987
Berkeley
SC

MP25060
Barbara
Frame
01/30/1985
Muskingum
OH

MP1253
Sherie
Graves
05/01/1988
Stanislaus
CA

MP1733
Linda
Davis
01/07/1976
Rogers
OK

MP974
Patricia
Schmidt
06/04/1985
Henrico
VA

I believe she is sheri lynn swims Sheri Lynn Swims – The Charley Project A lot of the information about both matches, The only thing that doesn't add up is the steve tattoo and area. Since Sheri went missing in 1986 and her case is unsolved and doesn't really seem to be going anywhere to be solved based on all the information I've read that is available. Its only a hunch at this point unless more information is discovered. However going off the description that Samuel little gives makes me believe Its her whole heartedly. Here's why I believe Its her and my theory on it
-Sheri was reported missing from miami-dade county Florida by her mother. Samuel little states the women he picked up was heading home to Miami where her mother lived. Samuel said our jane gave off a hippie vibe and The 2 outfits Sheri was possibly in when she went missing to me gives off hippie vibes. Sheri was with someone the night she went missing that was known for being a drug trafficker, I believe she may have ran away from home and was possibly addicted to a substance, and she may have also been in a rough spot (Went through FB post on Sheri where people who knew her mentioned she may have been having trouble with a boyfriend and as a single mom with a 6 month old may have been taxing on her mental health) which caused her to run off and after some time decided to go back home but was unfortunately picked up by Samuel Little.
- My last theory alone uses the photo Samuel little drew. Its what drew me into her case on the doe network while doing research on the owenton jane doe. The eyes. I see Sheri's eyes when I look into the portrait Samuel drew. Sheri has a slight lazy eye on her left eye, Which Samuel included in the portrait of his victim. To me that is Sheri with a bobbed hair cut.

Attachments

• sheri_lynn_swims_5.jpg
    sheri_lynn_swims_5.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 0
I believe she is sheri lynn swims Sheri Lynn Swims – The Charley Project A lot of the information about both matches, The only thing that doesn't add up is the steve tattoo and area. Since Sheri went missing in 1986 and her case is unsolved and doesn't really seem to be going anywhere to be solved based on all the information I've read that is available. Its only a hunch at this point unless more information is discovered. However going off the description that Samuel little gives makes me believe Its her whole heartedly. Here's why I believe Its her and my theory on it
-Sheri was reported missing from miami-dade county Florida by her mother. Samuel little states the women he picked up was heading home to Miami where her mother lived. Samuel said our jane gave off a hippie vibe and The 2 outfits Sheri was possibly in when she went missing to me gives off hippie vibes. Sheri was with someone the night she went missing that was known for being a drug trafficker, I believe she may have ran away from home and was possibly addicted to a substance, and she may have also been in a rough spot (Went through FB post on Sheri where people who knew her mentioned she may have been having trouble with a boyfriend and as a single mom with a 6 month old may have been taxing on her mental health) which caused her to run off and after some time decided to go back home but was unfortunately picked up by Samuel Little.
- My last theory alone uses the photo Samuel little drew. Its what drew me into her case on the doe network while doing research on the owenton jane doe. The eyes. I see Sheri's eyes when I look into the portrait Samuel drew. Sheri has a slight lazy eye on her left eye, Which Samuel included in the portrait of his victim. To me that is Sheri with a bobbed hair cut.
I think it is worth submitting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraJean1130
Back