MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonbenet Ramsey had on a pair of panties with the wrong day of the week and many sizes too big. That was a BIG red flag. If this girl had on "Tuesday" panties and was found on a Thursday, one might assume she died on Tuesday. Some little girls will only wear "silky" panties, while others want Disney designs. Some at that age are still in the thicker training panties. So it matters. I'd have expected them to have at least MENTIONED that she had on panties, leggings, a green tank top, and green socks if that was the case. And considering the predominantly white leggings, a pair of panties in a dark color or a high-contrast print would suggest to ME that a man dressed her, as women are more aware of the possibility of colored panties showing through white pants.
I am not some creeper who wants to see a little girl's panties, but knowing IF there were some, and even the TYPE could be useful, without photos. Same for the shirt. it could be stained and unable to be shown, but it could certainly be described.

ETA: I do not have any reason to think she had on green socks and green top, I offered this as an example. Shoes would also be a "thing" and if she was found in a bag, even items she had on that fell off would be inside the bag with her.

I don't disagree....but I also am assuming that the panties aren't useful NOW when trying to identify the girl. They might be useful later in convicting someone of a crime, if it should come to that.

But the bottomline is that we don't know what else was in the bag or on the child (yet).

There is a parking lot labeled here at the entrance of the park. I'm not sure if there are other areas to look out from the main road or not? Seems risky to pull over and possibly have your car being seen. One could have parked in the parking lot and possibly had a duffel bag of some sort.

I just can't help but think the location has meaning. I mean surely if someone didn't want her found there are a number of other ways to ensure someone never be found? Or maybe the movies make it seem like there is? I would think placing the bag in the trash and sending to a landfill would be less risky than dumping in the water. It would seem more careless and cold hearted some would say. IMO there was some sentiment in the way she was discarded.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437059963.370084.jpg

Jonbenet Ramsey had on a pair of panties with the wrong day of the week and many sizes too big. That was a BIG red flag. If this girl had on "Tuesday" panties and was found on a Thursday, one might assume she died on Tuesday. Some little girls will only wear "silky" panties, while others want Disney designs. Some at that age are still in the thicker training panties. So it matters. I'd have expected them to have at least MENTIONED that she had on panties, leggings, a green tank top, and green socks if that was the case. And considering the predominantly white leggings, a pair of panties in a dark color or a high-contrast print would suggest to ME that a man dressed her, as women are more aware of the possibility of colored panties showing through white pants.
I am not some creeper who wants to see a little girl's panties, but knowing IF there were some, and even the TYPE could be useful, without photos. Same for the shirt. it could be stained and unable to be shown, but it could certainly be described.

ETA: I do not have any reason to think she had on green socks and green top, I offered this as an example. Shoes would also be a "thing" and if she was found in a bag, even items she had on that fell off would be inside the bag with her.

The other clothing could point to her economic "status" - i don't like that word. But I am very particular about my daughter's underclothes. She's almost 7 and I've never purchased underwear from Walmart or target for her because they look too teenager. I spend too much money on innocent old fashioned looking undies from Bodenusa.com, nextdirect.com, gap.com, and Zara.com. I also buy her socks from these companies too.

Most of her friends - I've noticed because socks and panties are the 2 items they tend to leave at our house after a sleepover -- wear gap panties. Some target. Most wear old navy and target socks.

So my daughter's undies would actually be very insightful were she to be found--hate to think of that.

But then again I doubt baby doe was wearing expensive panties from bodenusa, Zara, or nextdirect. They are all companies in the UK. I have them shipped to me here in the South.

So, I think if baby doe was wearing underpants, they were probably target or Walmart brands, otherwise LE would have mentioned them as being unique. If they were not target or Walmart brand then they really should mention them. With all the creepers these days, I can see why they wouldn't show a photo of them, but they could at least say- hanes size 5 with hot pink butterflies on them etc...

My children don't wear socks to bed ever nor do they wear socks in the summer, but it HOT here.

I'm inclined to think she must not have been wearing underpants or a shirt or socks-- otherwise I think LE would have said so.

I think it was either a murder/ suicide or perhaps this child witnessed something she shouldn't have.....maybe the murder of her mother ....
I think it's also possible,with a boat dock 0.8 miles away,that she came in on a boat and was left there.

Have you given a top to LE about Lily? I don't want to double tip and add to their workload but Lily should be ruled out - or in

I can not think of a time my toddler wore leggings without panties and a shirt. So... what does this tell us about her demise? Was she undressed? Did the person who killed her start to dress her and then give up after putting her into leggings and wrap her in the blanket instead? Could she have drowned in a bath? WHY would she be unclothed completely when she died?

MOO is that Baby Doe died in her sleep hence only the leggings .... meaning she was put to bed with only the leggings on to sleep in.

What are CODs that would show no visible(?) trauma to the body? You would be able to tell if she was stabbed, hit by a car, shot, or strangled. A poster mentioned that carbon monoxide poisioning causes the victim to turn red. Does drowning show anything? Poisioning wouldn't...but could it show scratch marks on her neck from panicking over not being able to breathe? If she was abused and that led to her death, that would be visible. JBR suffered from blunt force trama, but you would not be able to tell just by looking at her.

I can not think of a time my toddler wore leggings without panties and a shirt. So... what does this tell us about her demise? Was she undressed? Did the person who killed her start to dress her and then give up after putting her into leggings and wrap her in the blanket instead? Could she have drowned in a bath? WHY would she be unclothed completely when she died?

I've been giving a lot of thought to this.

We are now potty training our 3.5 year old son. He can dampen a couple of pair of underwear throughout the day if he doesn't get to the potty quick enough, so there have been 2 days recently that I recall running out of clean underwear because I Slacked off on the laundry. The other night I took him to the grocery in just his shorts and a tshirt because he had no clean undies. When we got home he got watermelon all over his shirt so I took his shirt off, so there he was in just shirts no underwear no socks no shirt. Maybe baby doe was out of clean panties and her dress or tunic was dirty from a snowball or Popsicle etc before she died, so mom took it off. Running out of clean panties is the only reason I can think of a child having pants on but not underpants.

I read a case that took place in the 60s and 80s (book published circa 1988) in West Germany. This disabled boy, not quite three years old, died in Feb. 1965 because of neglect. The parents buried him in the garden and when he would have started school, said he was too disabled to attend; when he should have started military training, they put he'd fled to East Germany. And NOBODY questioned this AT ALL.

They were found when the boyfriend of one of his eight (!) siblings told police 'I'm here to report a missing child' 'when did the child disappear?' 'I don't know, a long time ago'.

The family had already moved out and even the house wasn't there any more. They were able to find an exact date because he died on the father's birthday or something like that. I don't know much about the case afterward, like I said, the book was nearly thirty years old, but the mother let the kid 'eat out of a bowl on the floor'. I am not kidding. And he died of neglect more than anything else. And I think the parents' sentences were probably less than the kid's whole life. I don't remember if they were charged for neglect, but they were charged with defrauding the state.

I think something similar to this has happened. Of course, this was 30-50 years ago on the other side of the world, technology has advanced since then, but I remembered this.

I just want to help this girl so badly. I've got children her age. (Also a reason why I'm obsessed with the Bear Brook case.) I hope she gets justice.

Doing a little more researching. It appears that the "road" that passes the Native American memorial is large enough to accommodate a vehicle. It branches off of Taft in 2 areas blocked with a gate and a sign for authorized vehicles only. Depending on how the gate is secured, it is certainly possible that in the dark of night one could open the gate and use the road. Beyond that based on Google Earth pictures, it appears that it would be quite a walk from the designated parking lot and no out of sight ares to pull off on Taft. (no shoulder and curb close to the road.)

In the image below you can see the road that branches off from Taft. Searching on Google Earth proves it in fact branches off Taft on both ends with gated entrance.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-16-at-10.41.03-AM.png

This image shows the far gated entrance off of Taft.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-16-at-10.37.13-AM.png

This view is from Taft almost exactly parallel to the Native American Memorial and beach area where she was found. Not only is there not a great area to pull over, one would then have to walk up and over the hilled area to the right and across the walking path at the top and then down the other side. A pulled over vehicle would also be in full view of the factory area on the left vs if someone was able to pull into the gated off road, vehicle would be hidden by the hill.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-16-at-10.49.29-AM.png

Another view along Taft showing the walking path through the hill and the authorized access only road running along the beach.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-16-at-11.04.31-AM.png

And one final link to a Google image taken from just beyond the point where the access road branches off on Taft. Notice how high the tide is here during the day.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/D...2!3m1!1s0x89e36f9eff2634b1:0x15d95a7d7f93b289

There is a parking lot labeled here at the entrance of the park. I'm not sure if there are other areas to look out from the main road or not? Seems risky to pull over and possibly have your car being seen. One could have parked in the parking lot and possibly had a duffel bag of some sort.

I just can't help but think the location has meaning. I mean surely if someone didn't want her found there are a number of other ways to ensure someone never be found? Or maybe the movies make it seem like there is? I would think placing the bag in the trash and sending to a landfill would be less risky than dumping in the water. It would seem more careless and cold hearted some would say. IMO there was some sentiment in the way she was discarded.

View attachment 78239

I see that there's a cemetery on the North East side of the peninsula. Could that be of any significance? Locals, what's that all about?

What are CODs that would show no visible(?) trauma to the body? You would be able to tell if she was stabbed, hit by a car, shot, or strangled. A poster mentioned that carbon monoxide poisioning causes the victim to turn red. Does drowning show anything? Poisioning wouldn't...but could it show scratch marks on her neck from panicking over not being able to breathe? If she was abused and that led to her death, that would be visible. JBR suffered from blunt force trama, but you would not be able to tell just by looking at her.

Shaken baby?? Or, would something show up on the brain if a child was shaken so hard that she died?

I'm really thinking it has to be suffocation or poison that hasn't been detected by tests yet. I suppose illness as well.

JMO

Perhaps the body was left where it would be found soon, and the person who put it there chose that place because they could be less likely SEEN when placing it there. Maybe a remorseful caretaker who cannot risk being investigated, even if the COD was accidental. What about seizure? Does anyone know about death by seizure? Would the autopsy include dissection of the brain? JMO

Febral seizures happen. My niece had 3 of them between ages 4-6. They had to call an ambulance once. It's when the body overheats from a fever eventually causing a seizure. If not cooled down in a room temp bath etc, it can cause death

Shaken baby?? Or, would something show up on the brain if a child was shaken so hard that she died?

I'm really thinking it has to be suffocation or poison that hasn't been detected by tests yet. I suppose illness as well.

JMO

Would a 4-year-old be "too old" to die by shaken baby syndrome? By that I mean, why would you pick up a 4-year-old and start shaking her? Of course it's possible that Baby Doe is younger, but I thought shaken baby syndrome is most likely for very, very young kids?

I think when LE said visible trauma, they mean you couldn't tell the COD just from looking at her.

What if she got into the medicine cabinet? Or found some drugs in the house?

Would a 4-year-old be "too old" to die by shaken baby syndrome? By that I mean, why would you pick up a 4-year-old and start shaking her? Of course it's possible that Baby Doe is younger, but I thought shaken baby syndrome is most likely for very, very young kids?

I think when LE said visible trauma, they mean you couldn't tell the COD just from looking at her.

What if she got into the medicine cabinet? Or found some drugs in the house?

I'm with you - I think shaken baby syndrome got it's name from the victims being babies. I'm just thinking aloud of what could cause a death without the ME being able to figure it out.

The mystery is the COD as well as the little girl's identity. I feel helpless in not being able to give this girl ANYTHING.

I think someone in the family knows answers but isn't coming forward because s/he is protecting someone else out of love or fear.

JMO

Again with the underpants. Who would anyone know the child by her underpants? Really?

With drowning they would find water in her lungs,whether fresh or salt water.

Doing a little more researching. It appears that the "road" that passes the Native American memorial is large enough to accommodate a vehicle. It branches off of Taft in 2 areas blocked with a gate and a sign for authorized vehicles only. Depending on how the gate is secured, it is certainly possible that in the dark of night one could open the gate and use the road. Beyond that based on Google Earth pictures, it appears that it would be quite a walk from the designated parking lot and no out of sight ares to pull off on Taft. (no shoulder and curb close to the road.)

In the image below you can see the road that branches off from Taft. Searching on Google Earth proves it in fact branches off Taft on both ends with gated entrance.

View attachment 78243

This image shows the far gated entrance off of Taft.

View attachment 78241

This view is from Taft almost exactly parallel to the Native American Memorial and beach area where she was found. Not only is there not a great area to pull over, one would then have to walk up and over the hilled area to the right and across the walking path at the top and then down the other side. A pulled over vehicle would also be in full view of the factory area on the left vs if someone was able to pull into the gated off road, vehicle would be hidden by the hill.

View attachment 78242

Another view along Taft showing the walking path through the hill and the authorized access only road running along the beach.

View attachment 78246

Thanks for these. I'm guessing that In that last photo, they just pulled off into the grass around say 3am?? Then carried her to the shore. Surely they would have avoided that hill.

I'm surprised there are no cameras!!!!! Those buildings and parking lots seem like they'd have cameras.

A preliminary autopsy reveals that she did not ingest any chemicals before her death, and her body shows no visible signs of trauma
Police believe she may have been accidentally poisoned

Those statements may seem to conflict each other, but I am thinking it is possible that she got into the medicine cabinent or found a drug stash. "Chemicals" is an interesting word to use, it makes me think they are referring to what we would think of as poision (it's only purpose being to kill the victim). Maybe they are saying that no one put together a concocation with rat poision or w/e else, but it's possible that Baby Doe found something in the house that killed her.

- See more at: http://www.bostonnewstime.com/regio...ikely-from-the-area.html#sthash.crWd7Fy6.dpuf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fitriawastuti