Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
given what's starting to come out....who can describe the Portuguese Prison System to us all?

If I had to guess what happened.....

The mother is a narcissist and cared more about friends, family, and good times than the inconvenience of children. I think that somehow, someway, poor Madeleiline got in the way of her mother's good time and she hit her and killed her. I think they temporarily disposed of the body and then went back at some other time to permanently bury her.

I think that there is a significant mismatch between the two of them. She outclasses him....despite all she is SMOKING hot. So I think that he pretty well does her bidding and what she says. I think that in his grief, he compartmentalizes the situation. If mom goes away for murder, I lose her....Maddy's already dead so there is no bringing her back. He doesnt' want to lose it all so he plays along.

I too think he will crack, especially not knowing what the wife said. He will get tripped up and crack....unless he keeps quiet or his attorney prevents him from answering questions that will incriminate them (assuming the two have the same attorney).

Cal

I agree with mom being more dominant that dad....

anyone else think when he gets interviewed he'll keep silent and not answer anything out of fear of screwing up? (I thought I read that option was also given over there..please let me know if i misunderstood!)

The mother is a narcissist and cared more about friends, family, and good times than the inconvenience of children. I think that somehow, someway, poor Madeleiline got in the way of her mother's good time and she hit her and killed her. I think they temporarily disposed of the body and then went back at some other time to permanently bury her.

I think that there is a significant mismatch between the two of them. She outclasses him....despite all she is SMOKING hot. So I think that he pretty well does her bidding and what she says. I think that in his grief, he compartmentalizes the situation. If mom goes away for murder, I lose her....Maddy's already dead so there is no bringing her back. He doesnt' want to lose it all so he plays along. I think this dependence on the wife is why he posted the blog that basically celebrates their good time since Maddy went missing....jogging accomplishments, friends, family, food, pool time, high tea. Sickening. Who can enjoy one moment of pleasure if their daughter was truly abducted? 20 years down the line when it is clear she isn't coming back and you have to move on, yes. Not the next week.

I too think he will crack, especially not knowing what the wife said. He will get tripped up and crack....unless he keeps quiet or his attorney prevents him from answering questions that will incriminate them (assuming the two have the same attorney).

Cal

Nope, I think it's the reverse. I think Gerry accidentally killed her in anger and Kate has been covering for HIM.

- From ITN
i'm not sure what the fact some people ask to be called arguido for legal protection has to do with this. the family's own spokesperson said this.

Ms McGuinness said: "Just before the session ended last night, the police made it clear they had some further questions to ask which would require her to be in arguida status rather than just witness status." The spokesman added: "She is shocked and surprised in several ways. First of all that such an accusation could be made against her.

Has anyone recently revamped the times that the crime must have taken place?

I have to get caught up with the reading, but just wanted to post I am stunned. I can't believe how much I missed yesterday.
Lanie

I am with EnglishLeigh on this one.

Gerry is devious and clever and he is the narcissitic one. I honestly believe that Kate is a battered wife (mentally and maybe physically). Have you seen the bruise photo?

Gerry and the constant hand holding is all about keeping Kate under control.

Headline on CNN is saying that blood found in the rental car the parents reneted days after Maddie dissapeared has been confirmed to be Maddies blood. If this is true then I can see no way the parents are not involved. This is absolulty sick. It implies the parents moved her body in this rental car. If someone can explain how the blood of a missing child ends up in the families car days after the child has gone missing without the parents being involved please enlighten me. Cause as of now I see no other explaination for this then the parents are guilty. Absolutly sickening. Poor maddie.

mjak

I have to get caught up with the reading, but just wanted to post I am stunned. I can't believe how much I missed yesterday.
Lanie
It may take awhile but there are probably more case twists to come.

I think that there is a significant mismatch between the two of them. She outclasses him....despite all she is SMOKING hot. So I think that he pretty well does her bidding and what she says. I think that in his grief, he compartmentalizes the situation. If mom goes away for murder, I lose her....Maddy's already dead so there is no bringing her back. He doesnt' want to lose it all so he plays along. I think this dependence on the wife is why he posted the blog that basically celebrates their good time since Maddy went missing....jogging accomplishments, friends, family, food, pool time, high tea. Sickening. Who can enjoy one moment of pleasure if their daughter was truly abducted? 20 years down the line when it is clear she isn't coming back and you have to move on, yes. Not the next week.

Cal

Sounds very plausible to me! I still have a gut feeling that the light supper/snack that they had with Madeleine at the restaruant, before going back to the apartment, factors in somehow. I am just not sure how.....

Sounds very plausible to me! I still have a gut feeling that the light supper/snack that they had with Madeleine at the restaruant, before going back to the apartment, factors in somehow. I am just not sure how.....
maybe they wanted food on her stomach before a sedative was given.

Headline on CNN is saying that blood found in the rental car the parents reneted days after Maddie dissapeared has been confirmed to be Maddies blood. If this is true then I can see no way the parents are not involved. This is absolulty sick. It implies the parents moved her body in this rental car. If someone can explain how the blood of a missing child ends up in the families car days after the child has gone missing without the parents being involved please enlighten me. Cause as of now I see no other explaination for this then the parents are guilty. Absolutly sickening. Poor maddie.

mjak

Well that's it then isn't it? Even I am completely stunned. How can they explain this away?

Oh man....poor Maddie

mjak

I have a gross question...please bear with me.

If the McCanns rented the car 25 days after Maddie went missing, and then moved her body in that vehicle 25 days after death...would there still even BE blood? Maybe it was body tissue left behind or something? Because I would assume her body would be in a severe state of decomposition by this time...unless somehow they had stored her body in a refrigerator or something?

mjak

There's a link to this at the bottom of page 3. :)

If the McCanns rented the car 25 days after Maddie went missing, and then moved her body in that vehicle 25 days after death...would there still even BE blood? Maybe it was body tissue left behind or something? Because I would assume her body would be in a severe state of decomposition by this time...unless somehow they had stored her body in a refrigerator or something?

And, in the end, where did they put her? The ocean?????? I have no idea. :banghead:

Maybe dried blood flakes from what ever she was wrapped in/ wearing?
Also I believe the death scent dog hit there too--from earlier reports.

Not a gross question. I had the same exact one. I do not have the answer but I imagine as long as there is tissue left DNA can be extracted and forensic scince being what it is today can probably find blood cells from the samllest samples. There is also the possibility the body was perserved someone way like freezing. Irregardless if this is true how can it be explained without prental involvment?

mjak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member