Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked your opinion on how MM and CB might have come together, didn't you say:
I was more replying to this quote below.I've never made my mind up about 5a, Wolters has never stated that he thinks his suspect took Madeleine out of 5a, imo there are still other possibility's .

While some people make a fair point about the BKA approach (it has been unorthodox admittedly), some people's objections have little to do with the actual approach and everything to do with them having made their minds up long ago over what they believe happened in 5A.

I was more replying to this quote below.I've never made my mind up about 5a, Wolters has never stated that he thinks his suspect took Madeleine out of 5a, imo there are still other possibility's .

While some people make a fair point about the BKA approach (it has been unorthodox admittedly), some people's objections have little to do with the actual approach and everything to do with them having made their minds up long ago over what they believe happened in 5A.

BKA link CB to 5A - 4 Jun 2020

"Christian Hoppe, from Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA), yesterday said he believes Madeleine may have been randomly targeted after the man broke into her family’s apartment.

He said: “We think that she might have become the victim of a homicide.”

Hoppe was also asked if the suspect could have had accomplices and replied: “We do not rule that out – besides the initial offender there might be others who have known about the crime, the location of Madeleine’s body or even participated in the crime.”

German cops believe the prolific burglar, who has previous convictions for sex crimes against young girls, may have initially gone to raid the McCanns' apartment before he "moved on to a sexual motive".

When asked whether the initial break-in was sexually motivated, Mr Hoppe said: “We cannot rule that out.

“But it is also possible that the suspect, after an initial intention of burglary, spontaneously moved on to a sexual motive.”

German cops are treating Madeleine’s disappearance as murder - though the Met are still investigating the case as a missing person inquiry because there is “no definitive information” on whether she is dead or alive.

Maddie suspect named as 'Christian B' as German cops say 'we think she's dead'

Last edited:
I am OK with public appeals for info, but my beef with what HCW is doing is that it is a breach of natural justice. An unscrupulous or simply mistaken prosecutor can accuse a person of rape/murder in the media, without ever having enough evidence to charge.

Fine so long as the accused is actually guilty

But what if he isn't?

I agree - it would seem to a breach of his human rights. Even if guilty, he is entitled to a presumption of innocence, charge and fair trial. They could only get away with this in a jurisdiction with a no Jury trial. They are potentially endangering him in prison.

They seem to be putting him under pressure hoping he’ll crack and confess. Maybe they want him to give up accomplices higher up the chain. Constant media coverage provides topics of conversation to inmates who might grass on him.

They also have several paedophile *advertiser censored* suspects to prosecute and terabytes of data to review. It may be that the ultimate target is the Russian Business Network, the Cyber Crime group that provides servers & data to paedophile groups so they can defraud paedophiles’ credit cards.

It's more about what happened after mm was taken from 5a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member