Malaysia airlines 370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
When investigating any case, there are only assumptions and logical theories to go on until you have evidence to support those theories. In this instance, the only evidence they do have points to hypoxia and unresponsive crew as the logical conclusion stated by the report. This would also go toward the logical conclusion they were all dead within a short time of hypoxia. Why is it people are having a difficult time with this assumption or theory? MSM didn't make it up and they are correct to report it as a valid theory.

What you say is very true .. one assumption can logically follow another. Though I’m sure the passengers’ families, and everyone else, can figure that out for themselves without MSM spelling it out for them in their headlines.

The search report made great professional effort to show sensitivity – it is unfortunate that some MSM did not do the same IMO.

Hypoxia is also at the top of my list, with the current evidence.

Since the most logical reasoning is hypoxia, perhaps Boeing/Rolls Royce can now step in and provide possible reasons why this would occur.

Since there are eyewitnesses reporting fireballs anf flames, lets start with reasons for fire.

And if Malaysia would be up front and honest, they would disclose exactly what cargo was onboard.

Since the most logical reasoning is hypoxia, perhaps Boeing/Rolls Royce can now step in and provide possible reasons why this would occur.

The claim that Boeing & Rolls Royce received data for hours after the disappearance of MH370 was made when the Wall Street Journal spoke with anti-terroist consultants & that info IS true during the NORMAL flight of commerical planes.

But what a lot of people on the internet fail to understand is HOW they get that info ... it IS transmitted to them through the ACARS system.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngog...uld-help-malaysia-air-370-crash-investigtors/

Aircraft Engine Monitoring: How It Works And How It Could Help Malaysia Air 370 Crash Investigators

In the case of Flight MH370, analysis of the engine data captured by Rolls-Royce could provide important information with regard to engine performance at the time the transponder stopped transmitting. This information would indicate, for example, if the engines were running properly or if certain parts were running too fast, too slow or too hot or if the engine was running at all.

MH370 sent it's very last automatic ACARS data transmission @1:07am MYT (@17:07 UTC).
The next one was scheduled to come in @1:37 but it never came through.
Therefore Rolls Royce has NO data to share after that time.
The transponder had ceased functioning.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/mas-boeing-rr-deny-getting-mh370-data-bursts

the final ACARS transmission indicated that everything was normal with the engines on MH370.

... the Bloomberg news service cited a source as saying that MAS opted out of a Boeing service to collect real-time performance data from jets like the 777-200ER used by MH370 for use in planning maintenance. The source said MAS now collated such data itself.

Since there are eyewitnesses reporting fireballs anf flames, lets start with reasons for fire.

Which reports about a fire are you referring to ?

There was one report of a fireball in Vietnam which was 250 (miles or km ?) northeasterly of where MH370 went missing ... therefore it cannot be related. We now know that MH370 turned & went in a southwesterly direction.

There was one other report of an orange glow with black smoke - cause & identification has still been unconfirmed.

Aviation experts say that any plane with a fire will go down within minutes & no plane with a sustained fire could fly more than 30 minutes. MH370 is supposed to have flown for 7.5 hours from 12:41am to 8:11am.

If you are talking about fire that was witnessed over a 2 to 3 hour time span, then the only scenario that seems possible is the one I have previously mentioned (which happened about 3 weeks before MH370 went missing) where a passenger committed arson by setting 5 small fires on a plane, which were all extinguished by the crew.

And if Malaysia would be up front and honest, they would disclose exactly what cargo was onboard.

That would be nice & helpful :) They say it's a secret ... what kind of cargo would qualify for that title ... military equipment like a drone ... what else ???

It was those dang mangosteens, I tell ya ;)

The claim that Boeing & Rolls Royce received data for hours after the disappearance of MH370 was made when the Wall Street Journal spoke with anti-terroist consultants & that info IS true during the NORMAL flight of commerical planes.

But what a lot of people on the internet fail to understand is HOW they get that info ... it IS transmitted to them through the ACARS system.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngog...uld-help-malaysia-air-370-crash-investigtors/

Aircraft Engine Monitoring: How It Works And How It Could Help Malaysia Air 370 Crash Investigators

MH370 sent it's very last automatic ACARS data transmission @1:07am MYT (@17:07 UTC).

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/mas-boeing-rr-deny-getting-mh370-data-bursts

There was one report of a fireball in Vietnam which was 250 (miles or km ?) northeasterly of where MH370 went missing ... therefore it cannot be related. We now know that MH370 turned & went in a southwesterly direction.

There was one other report of an orange glow with black smoke - cause & identification has still been unconfirmed.

Aviation experts say that any plane with a fire will go down within minutes & no plane with a sustained fire could fly more than 30 minutes. MH370 is supposed to have flown for 7.5 hours from 12:41am to 8:11am.

If you are talking about fire that was witnessed over a 2 to 3 hour time span, then the only scenario that seems possible is the one I have previously mentioned (which happened about 3 weeks before MH370 went missing) where a passenger committed arson by setting 5 small fires on a plane, which were all extinguished by the crew.

That would be nice & helpful :) They say it's a secret ... what kind of cargo would qualify for that title ... military equipment like a drone ... what else ???
I have a bit of a problem with both of those statements. I have never agreed with their data creating the arc and saying the plane must have flown an additional almost 8 hours to the south going down in the Indian Ocean. I think the plane could have simply gone straight ahead and the data they are using is incorrect. They have put all their trust into information which may or may not be an accurate accounting of where the plane actually was at the time they received that data. There obviously is room for error or some pieces of it would have been found by now in the areas previously searched.

BBM

I think the plane could have simply gone straight ahead and the data they are using is incorrect.

As I have previously pointed out, if the plane went straight ahead as you say, then it would have shown up on the Vietnam radar screen (northeast) ... which it did NOT do! But instead, it DID show up on the Thailand radar screen (southwest).

As I have previously pointed out, if the plane went straight ahead as you say, then it would have shown up on the Vietnam radar screen (northeast) ... which it did NOT do! But instead, it DID show up on the Thailand radar screen (southwest).
In that part of the world, it is difficult to know who was watching the radar systems at any given time or if it was the blip that showed up on any screen, imo. I don't trust the information.

BBM
I think we're going to be hearing that the sailor's account was true; that the plane had an engine fire.

If you look at the presser you tube video below; you will see the planes track has been changed; it matches up to what she saw. In the other link below; they're saying there is sealed evidence which consists with radar; which will most likely confirm that they were seen by another ship that was maintaining cable lines; possibly by whatever military was doing training in the ocean.

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

A Malaysian team have told relatives of Chinese passengers on board the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 that there was sealed evidence that cannot be made public, as they came under fire from the angry relatives at a briefing on Wednesday.

The sealed evidence included air traffic control radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings.

MH370 press conference by Australian Deputy Prime Minister

In that part of the world, it is difficult to know who was watching the radar systems at any given time or if it was the blip that showed up on any screen, imo. I don't trust the information.

That has been one of my biggest issues too with the whole investigation.

The whole investigation has lost my trust over time. After watching the fiasco unfold from day-1, and after seeing so many conflicting reports it has become almost impossible for me to rely on anything except some solid physical evidence that has yet to be uncovered.

They desparately need to uncover some solid physical evidence like some debri from the plane OR sonar pictures of the plane on the bottom. It may take years before that happens but hopefully someday it will.

I keep praying for the families of the people on board MH370. Im keeping my hopes up that they will someday get the answers they need.

Does anyone have any opinions on how long it will be before this mystery is finally solved. Like Months or Years.

At this point, I am thinking it will be many years unfortunately. I hope it is much quicker than that though.

You are entitled to believe whatever you want to :)

But for me ... if Tim Farrar (ex-Nasa scientist) & Mike Exner (2nd in command of the Air France investigation) believe it, then I will defer to their vast education & experience <mod snip>

That has been one of my biggest issues too with the whole investigation.

The whole investigation has lost my trust over time. After watching the fiasco unfold from day-1, and after seeing so many conflicting reports it has become almost impossible for me to rely on anything except some solid physical evidence that has yet to be uncovered.

They desparately need to uncover some solid physical evidence like some debri from the plane OR sonar pictures of the plane on the bottom. It may take years before that happens but hopefully someday it will.

Well for me, it is easy to see the difference between the mistakes of the Malaysian authorities
& the hard evidence presented by the British Inmarsat company.

Since a satellite was communicating with MH370 at 8am ...
then logic tells me that the plane could not have crashed earlier.

Well for me, it is easy to see the difference between the mistakes of the Malaysian authorities
& the hard evidence presented by the British Inmarsat company.

Since a satellite was communicating with MH370 at 8am ...
then logic tells me that the plane could not have crashed earlier.

That is not solid physical evidence IMO but you are entitled to believe whatever you want of course. :)

It seems to me if there were two sightings of what appeared to be a plane on fire on the same day in two different locations, one in the South China Sea and the other in the Indian Ocean than perhaps it could have been a meteor. An aircraft isn't going to be in two places at the same time where a meteor could have been viewed from both locations minutes apart given the time difference. Both parties seem to be sure of what they witnessed. jmo

It seems to me if there were two sightings of what appeared to be a plane on fire on the same day in two different locations, one in the South China Sea and the other in the Indian Ocean than perhaps it could have been a meteor. An aircraft isn't going to be in two places at the same time where a meteor could have been viewed from both locations minutes apart given the time difference. Both parties seem to be sure of what they witnessed. jmo

Thats a possibility that could explain it.

OT
I once had a meteor encounter of a lifetime that will probably never happen again.
I was arriving at a Friends cabin very early one morning about 4 AM and a meteor shot across the sky and I cant be totally sure but I think it most likely hit the earth or burned up right before it hit. Because as it crossed my front view, it totally lit up the surrounding area like it was daytime for a split second. I didnt hear any noise or any sonic booms or anything but the whole area was bright as day for a split second. It was one of the most bizarre experiences I ever had.

The Russia incident had not happened yet so it really scared me a bit because I had no idea what was going on. A few minutes after it happened it dawned on me I witnessed a meteor that got pretty darn close to earth. If it didnt have a touch down. I tried to estimate how far in front of me it passed and I think it was probably at least 50 miles away because the land was flat where I was. I thought about trying to find it but there would be no way since it was so far in front.

That is not solid physical evidence IMO but you are entitled to believe whatever you want of course. :)

Well I base my opinion on what type of evidence has a long history of being
accepted in a court of law. Proof of a satellite communication should work
on the same principle as proof of a long distance telephone communication does.

One cannot witness a long distance phone call with the human eye, but a
court of law accepts as valid, the printed record showing the outgoing call
& the incoming call on 2 different computers in 2 far away locations.

That is the very same evidence we have with MH370.
The Inmarsat computer in London, England & the ground station computer
relaying the call between the satellite & the plane, both show evidence &
print outs that the satellite & MH370 were communicating hourly with
each other between the hours of 3am to 8am.

Therefore logic tells me that similar computer evidence for satellite
communications would be equally acceptable in a court of law.

But of course, you are free to believe otherwise :)

It was those dang mangosteens, I tell ya ;)

I have to admit, at one point I did some research to see if mangosteen juice on lithium batteries could cause an issue. (Yes, yes … I know … both would have been packaged correctly to avoid cross-contamination … but I had to be able to eliminate that possibility :blushing: )

What I found was …. nothing! :floorlaugh:

I have to admit, at one point I did some research to see if mangosteen juice on lithium batteries could cause an issue. (Yes, yes &#8230; I know &#8230; both would have been packaged correctly to avoid cross-contamination &#8230; but I had to be able to eliminate that possibility :blushing: )

What I found was &#8230;. nothing! :floorlaugh:

We even had another poster buy some mangosteens to test and see if they floated. They floated for a lot of days in the test. :floorlaugh:

Cant remember who did the testing for us.

We even had another poster buy some mangosteens to test and see if they floated. They floated for a lot of days in the test. :floorlaugh:

Cant remember who did the testing for us.

Yes .. I remember that. It was alioop - using her lawyer skills to test mangosteen flotation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther