MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
About this tweet..

sittin in classss. bored as . i miss my cell phone :,[
6:45 AM Oct 21st from web

I keep coming back to this because how was she tweeting... on what?

Also, what schools start that early?

Raebie I know you're frustrated, but I think right now LE has to be very careful what they release. They want to make sure they get her charged as an adult. Her lawyer is already saying the media speculation is unfair, and she won't be able to get a fair trial. If the judge is on the fence about juvenile/adult charges, he'd probably lean towards juvenile if he has concern about a fair trial. LE wants to be able to say "see, we're playing by the rules, we know how to be quiet" to prove an adult trial - where things are public record - wouldn't be a circus.

You're right of course. I just have the patience of a 2 year old. It's a curse.

About this tweet..

sittin in classss. bored as . i miss my cell phone :,[
6:45 AM Oct 21st from web

I keep coming back to this because how was she tweeting... on what?

Also, what schools start that early?

is twitter based in a different time zone? or maybe she has her "profile" set to a different city in a different time zone. As someone stated earlier that sometimes these kids use a false citystate to throw "weirdos" off.

How are y'all finding quotes from her friends on My Space? I am in awe of your sleuthing skills. I found AB's My Space page and googled her user name and came up with some hits and then browsed the friends' pages, but didn't find anything. Are you allowed to say how you are finding this stuff?

I am having a hard time finding this stuff as well. I dont have myspace or facebook pages etc, does that make a difference when browsing?
I am also wondering why I havent seen much about Elizabeth on the news this evening? I would think this would be huge as I am totally freaked out by this case. Reminds me of a classmate of mine than was shot in the head by another classmate when we were 11, over a boy!!

is twitter based in a different time zone? or maybe she has her "profile" set to a different city in a different time zone. As someone stated earlier that sometimes these kids use a false citystate to throw "weirdos" off.

Oh, good thinking....forgot about the time zone thing, that might be why...not sure.

I am having a hard time finding this stuff as well. I dont have myspace or facebook pages etc, does that make a difference when browsing?
I am also wondering why I havent seen much about Elizabeth on the news this evening? I would think this would be huge as I am totally freaked out by this case. Reminds me of a classmate of mine than was shot in the head by another classmate when we were 11, over a boy!!

My stomach actually tightened when I read that. I am having such a hard time trying to understand where it goes from girls saying mean things behind other girls backs, boy's duking it out and then best of buds the next minute to this nonsense.

As to your question, I'm not a MS member but it they're pages are not put to private I can read it.

6:45am... she could have her location set to Washington like her friends? It says from web, so she was on a computer - that comes up automatically on Twitter.

Someone local should be able to answer this- does the school have classes taught in computer labs? In my high school we had "graphic design" classes, research classes, and some math classes taught in the computer labs.

My stomach actually tightened when I read that. I am having such a hard time trying to understand where it goes from girls saying mean things behind other girls backs, boy's duking it out and then best of buds the next minute to this nonsense.

As to your question, I'm not a MS member but it they're pages are not put to private I can read it.

Hmm ok, guess I am not as good at this as I used to be, lol. Thank you for helping me out on that. Ill keep trying. :banghead:

I pray every day that my ( others as well ) teens arrive home safely

Something weird is up. Last night I googled "AB" Olten (using AB's full name). Nothing.

Now, 5 pages worth of stuff comes up, most of it loaded with spamware. I DO NOT recommend clicking on the resulting links.

Something weird is up. Last night I googled "AB" Olten (using AB's full name). Nothing.

Now, 5 pages worth of stuff comes up, most of it loaded with spamware. I DO NOT recommend clicking on the resulting links.

I also noticed today if you google AB's myspace name, her real name comes up.

I noticed the same thing. I have been googling that for a couple days now and today there are a lot more hits. I did click on one and my anti-virus went crazy.

Hi, I know I asked this before on the other thread about Elizabeth Olten, but what is the name of the 15 year old?? All I know is that you guys call her "AB" I know you guys know her name.. can someone send me a link to it? Or point me in the right direction at least??

I can't find my other post on the last Elizabeth Olten thread, so I don't know if anyone answered my question or not, or if it was deleted..So, if someone could please clue me in I would really appreciate it.

How did you guys get the 15 year olds name, if they didn't even release it yet??

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

I also noticed today if you google AB's myspace name, her real name comes up.

I found that before the opposite way - I did a pipl search on her real name and it referenced her ms page.

Hi, I know I asked this before on the other thread about Elizabeth Olten, but what is the name of the 15 year old?? All I know is that you guys call her "AB" I know you guys know her name.. Can someone PM me the name, or send me a link to it? Or point me in the right direction at least??

I can't find my other post on the last Elizabeth Olten thread, so I don't know if anyone answered my question or not, or if it was deleted..So, if someone could please clue me in I would really appreciate it.

How did you guys get the 15 year olds name, if they didn't even release it yet??

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

It's against TOS to ask someone to PM you.

I haven't seen this before now - so I think it's new, but if not sorry to post again:

Beetem also ruled Wednesday that a Nov. 18 hearing on whether to try the teenager as an adult would be open to the public. However, the judge is barring the recording or broadcasting of that hearing and is not permitting photographs from it.
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/346/story/900927.html

Well, if someone can point me in the right direction then?? What I'm curious on is how did you guys get her name and her myspace when it hasn't even been released yet?? Everyone on here seems to know her name, I just want to be filled in looks like I missed alot..:waitasec:

Did anyone find out why she was killed?? or how?? (motive) I hear Elizabeth had a cell phone? and something about a 911 call that was made?? Can someone fill me on on it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member