MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked if they new for certain that the 15 year old girl wrote the letter and not someone else. I also asked if they had motive yet. The second question I don't think was answered.

Yes, her ms is private.

Then how is everyone reading what's on there? Well, thats the impression I am getting that they are..I thought she was goth?? She doesn't look goth, where are they getting that info??

How do they know that it is AB for sure?

Sorry for all the questions just that I am in the dark and confused.. :-/

Then how is everyone reading what's on there? Well, thats the impression I am getting that they are..I thought she was goth?? She doesn't look goth, where are they getting that info??

AB doesn't look goth from the limited photos I found, but she has friends that are into emo, hardcore, straightedge, metal, and goth taken from their own interest lists. Others seem to be big Twilight fans hence the Forks, WA fascination.
She looks more mainstream wearing rainbow colors, bracelets, and hair in he eyes.
I see she has a connection to friends in Lacey and Seattle, Washington. I wonder if she lived there previously.

I asked if they new for certain that the 15 year old girl wrote the letter and not someone else. I also asked if they had motive yet. The second question I don't think was answered.

Good questions! Did they answer the 1st question? (Sorry, I'm not watching, but I might later, now that I know you were on!!!) :woohoo:

Too funny, now I can place your voice with your posts!!

ETA: Err....not that it was funny what you asked.....just wanted to clarify that!

M~

AB doesn't look goth from the limited photos I found, but she has friends that are into emo, hardcore, straightedge, metal, and goth taken from their own interest lists. Others seem to be big Twilight fans hence the Forks, WA fascination.
She looks more mainstream wearing rainbow colors, bracelets, and hair in he eyes.
I see she has a connection to friends in Lacey and Seattle, Washington. I wonder if she lived there previously.

I read or "heard" somewhere on here that she was "goth" How do you guys know for a 100% fact the one who did it was "AB"? Sorry to re-ask I am just curious..Where are you guys seeing photos of her at?? I just saw her twitter pic, and the one on myspace. So I only saw 2 pics of her.. Too bad I couldn't cache her mysapce and look at it..:waitasec:

Welcome to websleuths Jessica! Go back and read the first threads on this case and it will make more sense to you I think :)

We do NOT know for sure that it is AB. That is the working theory of, I think, the majority of sleuths here. But the information has not been officially released.... so..... that is all it is - a THEORY. We do not have confirmation.

Hope that helps,

Salem

Welcome to websleuths Jessica! Go back and read the first threads on this case and it will make more sense to you I think :)

Can you send me a link to where they are talking mostly about "Ab"? I'm having trouble with the search..

I missed Nancy Grace. Any new info on there? WTG willen for getting on the show, move over Sheeba, we have a new caller in town.

Can you send me a link to where they are talking mostly about "Ab"? I'm having trouble with the search..

Jessica - the previous threads are full of info on this case and sleuthing tricks. There are only three of them. Scrolll through them quickly, just stopping to read the ones that appear to have info of interest to you. Shouldn't take to long (unless you are like me and can not scroll quickly because you don't want to miss anything :)).

I know it is a bit time consuming, but I'm sure you will find it is well worth it :)

Salem

Since I've been away from the computer all afternoon, I just wanted to clear something up from the previous thread:

Originally posted by Lillyanne:
I'm not trying to say she's innocent. I'm sorry I'm coming across that way.
I mean to say that I was shocked when I found out she was the suspect because she was never a bully, but she does have a past of mental illness so it's not completely unimaginable.

Lillyanne, I'm really sorry if it sounded as if I was attacking you, as that was NOT my intent! I didn't think you were claiming she was innocent. However, I did question exactly how this other person, this good friend thought threatening to shoot people at school would do anything but reinforce the idea that AB is a bad seed who hung out with other bad seeds?

A horrible crime like this affects the entire community, and I hope you and your fellow students are getting the support you need right now to deal with this. All the best to you.

I read or "heard" somewhere on here that she was "goth" How do you guys know for a 100% fact the one who did it was "AB"? Sorry to re-ask I am just curious..Where are you guys seeing photos of her at?? I just saw her twitter pic, and the one on myspace. So I only saw 2 pics of her.. Too bad I couldn't cache her mysapce and look at it..:waitasec:

I could see someone not into an alternative scene or music might think she's goth her friends fall in a category of mixed emo-hardcore-mallcore all look like they shop at Hot Topic.
AB is a suspect. From the MO court papers, plus from blogs at MO newspaper the name was leaked by local posters.
I hope LE releases more info soon.

About this tweet..

sittin in classss. bored as . i miss my cell phone :,[
6:45 AM Oct 21st from web

I keep coming back to this because how was she tweeting... on what?

Also, what schools start that early?

It is absolutely a time zone thing, b/c it shows on mine that she made this post at 9:45 am...and I am in her time zone. You are three hours behind us.

The one that caught my eye was from August 4.

"holy ****, i almost died last night xD3:"
26 PM Aug 4th from txt

They did answer the question about the letter. Talked about it for a bit.

It is absolutely a time zone thing, b/c it shows on mine that she made this post at 9:45 am...and I am in her time zone. You are three hours behind us.

The one that caught my eye was from August 4.

"holy ****, i almost died last night xD3:"
26 PM Aug 4th from txt

weird..I'm in central time zone and it shows up as 6:45am on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb