MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if someone can point me in the right direction then?? What I'm curious on is how did you guys get her name and her myspace when it hasn't even been released yet?? Everyone on here seems to know her name, I just want to be filled in looks like I missed alot..:waitasec:

Did anyone find out why she was killed?? or how?? (motive) I hear Elizabeth had a cell phone? and something about a 911 call that was made?? Can someone fill me on on it??
You and me both!!:innocent:

This is heartbreaking....

Attachments

• Olten.jpg
    Olten.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 125
WOW I just looked up AB's Dad and I wish I hadn't.
I think my husband "knows" him!

I hope I can make it thru Nancy Grace tonight!! So glad she has this sad case on tonight. Bombshells galore I am sure lol

Well, if someone can point me in the right direction then?? What I'm curious on is how did you guys get her name and her myspace when it hasn't even been released yet?? Everyone on here seems to know her name, I just want to be filled in looks like I missed alot..:waitasec:

Did anyone find out why she was killed?? or how?? (motive) I hear Elizabeth had a cell phone? and something about a 911 call that was made?? Can someone fill me on on it??

Chances are, and I could be very wrong, when things first broke loose, the first thing many of us do is search for the name on the social networking sites such as facebook and myspace. From then, its looking through comments and friends.
Not real sure because I was a couple of days behind coming in, but can almost imagine that someone either had a status that was "strange" or comments were made that were not quiet sitting right with the sleuthers here...
Oh...
Welcome to Websleuths!

Something weird is up. Last night I googled "AB" Olten (using AB's full name). Nothing.

Now, 5 pages worth of stuff comes up, most of it loaded with spamware. I DO NOT recommend clicking on the resulting links.

Same here, virus protection on overdrive with some of those.

People are really good sleuthers on here. It's what they do. We all heard that it was a juvenile in custody. Rumor was it was a 15 year old girl, and that she lived at the house that Elizabeth was at the night she disappeared. The sleuthers here found the owners of the house that Elizabeth was leaving from. From there, they found relatives of the owners, and then found a court document listing minor children, one of which was a 15 year old girl. From there, people found her Twitter, MySpace, etc. If you Google a post from the girl's Twitter account, you can find her name.

Put this in Google:
twitter addiction takes over your whole life. it's not something easily overcome, therefor i embrace me addiction.

Welcome to WS...
The way the name was found was through a number of sleuthing steps ...really an awesome thing to watch... There are only 3 threads to this case. You might want to read all of the threads if you are really interested in sharpening your sleuthing skills. The trail followed what was released by the LE in the case. Property and court records were found via the internet. Those who have found her name since probably followed the steps our astute posters here posted. I can only guess. Although, shockingly, I have seen her first name and last name initial posted in the comments section of online local news reports. My guess, is that her name will be in mass media print sooner rather than later. No official details have been released by the LE on name, gender, motive, or cause of death. Please anyone correct me if I am wrong on any of this.

Welcome to WS...
The way the name was found was through a number of sleuthing steps ...really an awesome thing to watch... There are only 3 threads to this case. You might want to read all of the threads if you are really interested in sharpening your sleuthing skills. The trail followed what was released by the LE in the case. Property and court records were found via the internet. Those who have found her name since probably followed the steps our astute posters here posted. I can only guess. Although, shockingly, I have seen her first name and last name initial posted in the comments section of online local news reports. My guess, is that her name will be in mass media print sooner rather than later. No official details have been released by the LE on name, gender, motive, or cause of death. Please anyone correct me if I am wrong on any of this.

BBM
It really was. I was following the whole thing. You guys are great! I learned a lot and added some more bookmarks.

I think I found her myspace, she was the only 15 year old in missouri that had her name..Is her myspace private? or did I find the wrong one?? And thanks for the info on what to put into google!! =) I would post the link but I dont think I am allowed to do that so I wont.

I think I found her myspace, she was the only 15 year old in missouri that had her name..Is her myspace private? or did I find the wrong one?? And thanks for the info on what to put into google!! =) I would post the link but I dont think I am allowed to do that so I wont.

Yes, her ms is private.

I found this girl's name within two minutes. That included the time it took me to sign up to a morbid type of space site and search for the victim's name. The suspect's info was right there.

Please delete this post if there's TMI :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member