Moss Park Did Not Check Out. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many many prayers for little Caylee and those who are searching for her!

Now wait a minute...... This is the FIRST I've heard that Casey went to some Church after the fight on the 15th. I've read all the documents.

Please someone explain?

OMG. I really have always had faith in Leanord Padilla and I think he will find her.

Tricia, do we know for sure that Casey went there after the argument or is that a guess?

I hope Cocoamom is onto something and Caylee is finally found!

bumping to see if Tricia knows

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. LP called Murt who was headed to Tampa and delayed that until tomorrow if I understood him right on his cell.

Hi, Tricia here breaking into Windy's thread:)

Just got off the phone with Windchime and she told me that LP called Murt (who was headed to Tampa) and told him to "meet me at Moss Park." Murt, turned around and is heading there now.

We don't know anything more than that. This could be a big new development or it could be nothing. We will wait and see.

There is a ping in that area on July 1. Casey called Ryan P at 7:21 p.m. and talked for 1/2 a minute. This is also the farthest Southeast ping as demonstrated on the cell phone logs. The ping is about three miles NW of Annie D's house as shown on the 7/1 ping map.

Great! Is Murt broadcasting as he is rollin, rollin, rollin.....

Thank you Murt & LP for not giving up...for keeping Caylees name out there...for taking the abuse from so many just to do what is right in your own hearts...I know I am not alone when I tell you how much I appreciate all your time, money and personal sacrifices you have given to bring her home. Your efforts will never be in vain. May you be blessed by the "Higher Power" that you believe in!!!

love you guys! -annemarie

Oh, please, please, please...:praying:
I wish I were still in Orlando...

Just spoke to Windchime and she said Cocoamom is going to be posting some interesting pictures of the church (and the surrounding area) where Casey went after she had an argument with her mother.

are the pics put up yet? and if so,.. where would I find them? TIA! :)

Well...I've got to run to Target (ahem cough, with MY OWN CHECKS) during lunch so I'm going now.....prayers going up that she be found. Today. It's the first of my kids birthdays today, one on 12th, next on 14th and lil one's on 16th, so let's get this party started and bring her home...today. (I"m nervous...rambling here....)

here is where cocoamom says her theory......it is in the "Should LP keep searching" thread.

cancel, wrong link....brb

I just got off the phone with CocoMom and she will have the pictures posted between 3:00 PM and 3:30 PM today. She is grocery shopping now she had to get food in the house and her cabinets filled. Her hubby thinks she's nuts. LOL She's joking....

What's the estimated time of arrival for LP and Murt to the church site?

Where? I don't see him in the links I have. Thanks!

That's what I'm asking...I'm too skeeered to go to his site anymore...but iffen he is.....I just might go. They moved all his rolling adventures to "the parking lot".

I just got off the phone with CocoMom and she will have the pictures posted between 3:eek:oPM and 3:30 PM today. She is grocery shopping now she had to her shopping and her hubby thinks she's nuts. LOL She's joking....

WindChime, where will she be posting the pics? in this thread or its own thread? Just wondering. Thanks

Is Murt's rolling cam up?
If so... would someone post the link please?
TIA

That's what I'm asking...I'm too skeeered to go to his site anymore...but iffen he is.....I just might go. They moved all his rolling adventures to "the parking lot".

Oh ok, Not sure but I think Murt may have not taken his van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500