Moss Park Did Not Check Out. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS-Another day I'm not going to get a damn thing done in my damn house!:woohoo:

I can kinda fake it in the house... but it's another day of not getting the leaves raked outside.

I'm the only one on my street that still has piles of leaves everywhere and
I was all ready to go out to rake when I saw the "Breaking News"!

Off came the gloves, off came the heavy sweater, poured another cup of coffee..... and here I sit, another day at the computer, hoping and praying!!!

So, why can't the neighbors understand when my leaves blow into their yards??

I can be led to believe a church would be a possible dump site. Strange as it may seem, I think a piece of Casey felt guilt for what she had done and may have tried to "make things right" by putting Caylee in a "proper place". Some of the things she did following the murder and her arrest point to little ways in which she was memorializing Caylee.

The most likely church location would be one she is familiar with and believed she would come back to periodically. If the Anthony's belonged to a church, that would be where I would start. How about Rev. Grund's church? Did AL belong to a church?

The church / area cocoamom points to is also the one containing AL's apartment. Both are within the same triangle of cell towers handling the calls from that area.

So, we're talking about 2 separate locations here, right?

Cocoamom went to the church in/near Blanchard Park.

LP & Murt are headed to MOss Park, which is the southernmost ping on KC's cell phone records (7:21 pm- Ryan- on July 1)

Have I got this right?

You ahve it right but they are NOT, I repeat NOT headedto Moss Park today. Please read my above post! :blowkiss:

Jeni

i'm not buying the Church theory. I don't like the looks of the area for any sane person to dump.

So, doesn't that make it MORE likely Casey would pick the place? lol

Is there ANY type of connection between this church (name/location?) & the words "Bella Vida?"

So Murt and LP are not headed anywhere together? Great. This case makes me crazy - so there is no breaking news and Murt got hacked?

Just spoke with Murt. They will NOT be heading to MOss Park today. He will be speaking to LP around 5pm. LP is in meetings all day about the divers.

Murt was hacked AGAIN and can't sign in to his video chat and will be trying to get on ASAP.

I hope this helps you all.

Jeni

Well fooey!!!! :(

Wait. I was on a team that was part of the search of Moss park. There were around 100 total people. We scoured every inch. Except the pond.

Do we know or have access to the information regarding which bodies of water LE and/or TES have already searched and/or cleared? TIA

I wish they would provide a list of areas searched or something.

YES. LP and Murt heading to Moss Park is the breaking news.

The church is in the total opposite directions.

As usual, the owner screws it up. I should have started two different threads. One for the church and one for the park... but I can't do things like that. Think and type at the same time..:crazy:

:)
Thanks
not at all
we appreciate you keeping us up to date
:)

OK. Didn't pan out. Murt is turning around and I will close this thread because it turned out to be nothing. And I'll edit the title.

Tricia

I can be led to believe a church would be a possible dump site. Strange as it may seem, I think a piece of Casey felt guilt for what she had done and may have tried to "make things right" by putting Caylee in a "proper place". Some of the things she did following the murder and her arrest point to little ways in which she was memorializing Caylee.

The most likely church location would be one she is familiar with and believed she would come back to periodically. If the Anthony's belonged to a church, that would be where I would start. How about Rev. Grund's church? Did AL belong to a church?

The church / area cocoamom points to is also the one containing AL's apartment. Both are within the same triangle of cell towers handling the calls from that area.

Ditto...IS this church area around Amscott? Is there any chance it would ping from the Anthony home? Anyone know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member