Moss Park Did Not Check Out. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. LP called Murt who was headed to Tampa and delayed that until tomorrow if I understood him right on his cell.

Hi, Tricia here breaking into Windy's thread:)

Just got off the phone with Windchime and she told me that LP called Murt (who was headed to Tampa) and told him to "meet me at Moss Park." Murt, turned around and is heading there now.

We don't know anything more than that. This could be a big new development or it could be nothing. We will wait and see.
OH NO! I got an assignment due by 5, I simply cannot stay off the computer, will someone do it for me pretty please? It's on evidence :eek:

We've been focused on Moss Park for at least 2 months in the Psychic threads, so this is crazy!

Does Moss Park have any open flat fields of tall grass by chance????

Wait a second. Isn't Moss Park in a completely opposite direction from the Church we were talking about this morning? IIRC Moss Park is all the way down by the International Airport, while the Church is near Blanchard Park. Am I going crazy?

omg this is all so crazy. I pray they find something!!

OK.. what date is cocoamom talking about when KC spent hours and hours in that area?

Wouldn't it be great if Casey could watch live footage of the search and her pulse rate could be measured at the same time?

Wait a second. Isn't Moss Park in a completely opposite direction from the Church we were talking about this morning? IIRC Moss Park is all the way down by the International Airport, while the Church is near Blanchard Park. Am I going crazy?

Yeah, I think we're talking about 2 different places here. Does anyone know if they are going to both Moss Park and the area by the church? I certainly hope so. The more places searched the better. Also, does anyone know if these places were searched by TES? If not, why?

Celt,

There are two separate areas being discussed here... The church off Goldenrod supported by Cocoa's theory and she went there and took some pictures. The second is Moss Park... LP and Murt are supposed to be headed to Moss Park.

I'm a little confused. :confused:

Are they going to Moss Park or The Church?

They are in opposite directions. TIA

Celt,

There are two separate areas being discussed here... The church off Goldenrod supported by Cocoa's theory and she went there and took some pictures. The second is Moss Park... LP and Murt are supposed to be headed to Moss Park.

do we know why they are heading to Moss Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member