Moss Park Did Not Check Out. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I'm looking at Moss Park using maps.live.com, and I can say that it's a pretty scary looking place. It's so swampy, I can't imagine kids playing there...of course I'm a northerner who would be totally freaked out by gators!

Went to a church?

It must have been a doozy of a fight if she didn't just go seek out her friends to give them another earful about how mean & rotten her family was.

When did this happen? Is it at all possible she considered abandoning Caylee at the church or was this already after she took care of that problem?

Interesting tidbit I never heard before.

how far away is MOSS park? Are the A family religious? KC went to a church? was baby Caylee already dead? Was Caylee at the church also?
What NEWS!!!! Saying a prayer, lighting a candle and fingers crossed......YOU GO GUYS!!!

Just spoke to Windchime and she said Cocoamom is going to be posting some interesting pictures of the church (and the surrounding area) where Casey went after she had an argument with her mother.

Is this known from the phone 'pings?'
TIA

There's a lot in the Psychic Thread, if you can believe that!
That reminded me, I keep having a dream about someone finding her and when they do no one thinks it's big deal. Just like this, some are excited some are ho hum. Now that I think about it, it's strange. Not psychic just strange.
I just noticed, this is my 100th post, should really get something done.

Is this known from the phone 'pings?'
TIA

Here's the post:

This is right by Blanchard Park - you might say "bottom left"..."close" to: Tony, home,the park, a playground, God, etc...
OK,here...I have been so consumed with the Blanchard Park tower pings until I searched this past Saturday with TES. I was assigned to the East side of the 8 mile long park. I saw a tower near there. Looking at tower locations and the one she pinged (WEST side) I figured if she put Caylee here it would be West Blanchard Park.

So I started google mapping and google earthing and drew a line 1.0 miles from that West tower. then I started moving it in a circle. I went with 1.0 miles because of the populated nature of the area. I figured it would be a short range tower.

About 1/2 mile North of Colonial Dr (HWY 50) on the West side of the road is a Church - Faith something or other...Oh Gosh I'm freaking here...

This church is huge with a gigantic parking lot behind it. She spent hours and hours within this tower's ping radius - lots of those hours long after the Blanchard gates were locked. I was thinking where the heck could she be within 1 mile of this tower from say midnight to 8 AM any given day? THE CHURCH!! Private to park, no one would see her there, she could sleep, text, talk on the phone, etc. Lots of treed areas to hide her car in just in case the cops drove in. Two playgrounds and gee, what's that? A pond inside of all those trees on the other side of the playground.

If you google map or google earth it, there's a blue tarp there. Microsoft.live.com - no tarp. But really secluded, by a church, by a playground, easy to "visit" every Sunday, OMG...She is very in your face (wearing the stolen stuff on camera, etc) wouldn't it be just like her to go "visit" the body by going to church all the time she was on house arrest????

Am I crazy or do you all see the perfect spot too? Does this make any sense???

do we know why they are heading to Moss Park

No reasons for LP's call to Murt given yet. It was just posted that he called Murt and had him turn around (in route to Tampa) and meet him at Moss Park.

Also Moss Park is about 1 mile WSW of Annie D's house. It's a little over 2 miles SE of the 7:21 p.m. ping on July 1st. Also noted this is the only day and time she ever pinged that tower and the farthest SE tower she pinged in the Orlando area.

Could someone please explain to me how the news of Casey going to a church was discovered? I had not heard this. Please

Oh Dear. I hope I haven't created something out of nothing.

All Windy told me was it was the church Casey went to after an argument with mom.

Now, it may not be THE ARGUMENT. It could be any argument.

And, there is a chance that I screwed up what Windy was trying to tell me. She was in a hurry. So, please, let's not read anything into the church/pictures thing until we know for sure. That is just an aside to the other big info on the thread.

Wait. I was on a team that was part of the search of Moss park. There were around 100 total people. We scoured every inch. Except the pond.

Wow! I'm looking at Moss Park using maps.live.com, and I can say that it's a pretty scary looking place. It's so swampy, I can't imagine kids playing there...of course I'm a northerner who would be totally freaked out by gators!

It is really creepy looking!!! And that huge Lake Mary Jane. I hope she wasn't put there.

Maybe she was driving down the road when she made the phone call. could that explain the ping?

The banner in Murts chat says:

Look for breaking update late afternoon early eve. Also, Murtwitnessone might be on channel 6 tonight

Oh Dear. I hope I haven't created something out of nothing.

All Windy told me was it was the church Casey went to after an argument with mom.

Now, it may not be THE ARGUMENT. It could be any argument.

And, there is a chance that I screwed up what Windy was trying to tell me. She was in a hurry. So, please, let's not read anything into the church/pictures thing until we know for sure. That is just an aside to the other big info on the thread.

The aside to the other big info being LP/Murt heading to Moss Park?
just checking
Thx

Wait. I was on a team that was part of the search of Moss park. There were around 100 total people. We scoured every inch. Except the pond.

Do we know or have access to the information regarding which bodies of water LE and/or TES have already searched and/or cleared? TIA

i'm not buying the Church theory. I don't like the looks of the area for any sane person to dump.

Moss park - especially the area where the road is over the water - I AM interested in.

Just spoke with Murt. They will NOT be heading to MOss Park today. He will be speaking to LP around 5pm. LP is in meetings all day about the divers.

Murt was hacked AGAIN and can't sign in to his video chat and will be trying to get on ASAP.

I hope this helps you all.

Jeni

So, we're talking about 2 separate locations here, right?

Cocoamom went to the church in/near Blanchard Park.

LP & Murt are headed to MOss Park, which is the southernmost ping on KC's cell phone records (7:21 pm- Ryan- on July 1)

Have I got this right?

The aside to the other big info being LP/Murt heading to Moss Park?
just checking
Thx

YES. LP and Murt heading to Moss Park is the breaking news.

The church is in the total opposite directions.

As usual, the owner screws it up. I should have started two different threads. One for the church and one for the park... but I can't do things like that. Think and type at the same time..:crazy:

I don't know if I can breath. Please. Welcome home Caylee.

A church. That might explain the rosary connection. Might ease the guilt knowing she was "close to home". God. It makes sense. I can't believe this is the first it is heard of. I love it. Yes. Caylee, We found you.

Of course, We have to wait til they tell us that....But the present is the best time to bring her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500