MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The call was made by a passing motorist.

Odd BC would want solitary confinement and not death penalty. I'd want the person who did what was done to JC to fry for it.

He is a very odd person in this whole thing to me.
I don't trust him at all.
I think he knows way more that goes beyond just being a DA & I'll leave it at that!
Has anyone else notice that he is the one doing all the PCs?
Where is the Sheriff and the FBI?
How come they are not at any of these updates?

I think he knows way more that goes beyond just being a DA & I'll leave it at that!

Jessica's dad is the one who wants her killer in solitary.

Jessica Chambers' father said Wednesday he wants whoever killed his daughter in solitary confinement when he or she is found and convicted.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...to-her-killer-theyre-coming-for-you/20543785/

Odd BC would want solitary confinement and not death penalty. I'd want the person who did what was done to JC to fry for it.

<BBM>
Welcome vlpate. Six one way & half dozen the other between the death penalty and solitary.. The DP comes with many perks, inmate status, auto appeals/field trips, extra security, and executions are seldom carried out until decades later, if ever. The last inmate executed in FL had been on death row for 33 years. Most death row inmates die of natural causes; Ottis Toole, Richard Ramirez, etc..
Charles Manson, who is now a multimillionaire and is getting married while on death row.. T Bundy was wed and fathered a child while on death row..Richard Ramirez; night stalker also wed while on death row and died of natural causes last year..

Last updated on December 18, 2014
(Dates are subject to change due to stays and appeals.)

Executions Scheduled for 2014
Executions Carried Out in 2014
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/upcoming-executions

SyraKelly, The DA is John Champion..He reminds me of a character off of 'Dukes of Hazard'.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V0YmVzrFNU jmo
BC is Ben Chambers; JC's Father..

Jessica Chambers' father to her killer: 'They're coming for you.'
www.clarionledger.com/.../jessica-chambers-father...
The Clarion&#8209;Ledger
3 days ago - "To the person that done this: They're coming for you. They're working day and night, day and night, away from their own families," Ben Chambers said. Jessica Chambers' father said Wednesday he wants whoever killed his daughter in solitary confinement when he or she is found and convicted.

To put it simply, some people find the DP morally wrong. I know I do. Could be the case here. I don't find a parent not advocating for it weird at all.

JusticeForJessica reward fund grows, lab results expected next week
Updated 12-2013
www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/27674266/justiceforjessica-reward-fund-grows-lab-results-expected-next-week
<snipped>
[Champion]We're probably approaching about 100 people that have been talked to in a case. When a name comes up, during the course of an investigation a team is sent out to interview them to see what they know," Champion said.
<snipped>
[Tutor]They questioned me about a text message that I sent Jessica, two days before, and I guess that was why they may have thought something, I don't know," said Tutor.
<snipped>
[Mister]They kept us up there for like 6,7,8 hours," said Mister. "I took a lie detector test, I took a swab test.

To put it simply, some people find the DP morally wrong. I know I do. Could be the case here. I don't find a parent not advocating for it weird at all.

My objection is to state executions....however, If someone did that to my child, I would probably end up on death row for taking matters into my own hands.......JMO

Marking my spot, but also have a question. The amount of gas Jessica purchased that night vs other times has been a point of curiosity. Can anyone tell me how often Jessica purchased the $5 amount? Was it daily, every other day, etc.? I apologize if this has been asked/answered already. I've been trying to get through the volumes of info, but haven't read that particular info. TIA

Champion is going to prosecute this case and has been dealt a 2-7. Any evidence from the car booked after AA's photo shoot is subject to being inadmissible based on the discretion of the trial court judge. If the trial court judge admits the evidence (which is an appealable issue based on abuse of discretion), expect the defense attorney to ask where else the tow truck driver stopped that night/morning. LE provides updates and if those updates prove inaccurate, a defense attorney will discredit any testimony of that officer's testimony. Everything Champion has stated to the press is geared towards preparing for a trial. Lastly, because Champion is the DA for the 17th District (accounting for multiple counties), he is further removed from the close-knit community.

Marking my spot, but also have a question. The amount of gas Jessica purchased that night vs other times has been a point of curiosity. Can anyone tell me how often Jessica purchased the $5 amount? Was it daily, every other day, etc.? I apologize if this has been asked/answered already. I've been trying to get through the volumes of info, but haven't read that particular info. TIA

unknown.

My understanding is that she normally bought gas in small amounts. The 14bucks may have indicated an excursion planned, or just gassing up for the work week at her new job. JMO

My understanding is that she normally bought gas in small amounts. The 14bucks may have indicated an excursion planned, or just gassing up for the work week at her new job. JMO

are you basing this just off of the one quote from AA?

JMO At first, I thought that maybe she was too low on gas to risk driving to Batesville, but now I'm more inclined to think that she was lured to MnM. JMO

are you basing this just off of the one quote from AA?

Yes. I don't think it's odd that he would remember that. He probably knows a lot of his customers habits. JMO

Yes. I don't think it's odd that he would remember that. He probably knows a lot of his customers habits. JMO

i agree, and made that point in a apost last time it was brought up.

but i also dont think it is a comprehensive or exact statement so im not making too much of it.

i agree, and made that point in a apost last time it was brought up.

but i also dont think it is a comprehensive or exact statement so im not making too much of it.

I don't think it matters much, unless there is some evidence that she had a specific (nefarious) plan. JMO

Jessica's dad is the one who wants her killer in solitary.

Jessica Chambers' father said Wednesday he wants whoever killed his daughter in solitary confinement when he or she is found and convicted.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...to-her-killer-theyre-coming-for-you/20543785/

Sorry-my mistake..I read the initials wrong.
I am just saying that I think its strange the DA is the one giving updates.
I would think it would be the local PD,Sheriff or the FBI!

I don't think it matters much, unless there is some evidence that she had a specific (nefarious) plan. JMO

add OR if it turns out that there wasn't 14 dollars worth of gas in her tank. Did her tank explode? I do not know. JMO

I said this a few days ago but it's worth repeating. Not everyone is in this to get justice for Jessica. Some folks just find this as a good excuse to push their own agendas. Keep that in mind when reading Twitter and FB comments. It doesn't mean they must be wrong but it certainly calls credibility into question.

It's such a shame. They are the ones wanting everyone to RT #Justice for Jessica but all they really want to do is stir up hatred. I would love her name trending on twitter just so people and the town realize interest in finding her killer(s) isn't going away.

I just think the 911 caller was a passing motorist. I think when they questioned this person, they became a prime witness. This person may have seen more than just a car on fire. They may have chosen not to stop because he/she also saw other individuals and/or vehicles there and figured they were fine and didn't need assistance. I really think the 911 caller is being protected as a witness. I don't think Jessica made that 911 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox